Tying Myself in Knots (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tying Myself in Knots (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

In my last story, I was my friend Yannick's captive for most an afternoon of the 1987 winter. My 15 years old friend - almost 16 - had tied my 14 year old self up, gagged me with his hiking socks and zipped me up in his father's parka, before wrapping a kind of amateur rope harness around it. You can read the story here if you haven't already.

The next major tie up event would happen about a month later. It was now end of winter / early spring.

I was at Yannick's, just hanging out with him, playing games, watching TV, horsing around, having a good time. I was wearing a heavy cream-colored cable knit Irish sweater with khaki cargo pants and grey sports socks. Yannick was dressed more lightly, with a long sleeve baseball T-shirt, sweatpants and white socks.

Eventually, Yannick challenged me to a friendly grapple match. These usually ended with one of us tied up, and I did not expect this time to be the exception. Our grappling challenges were often a pretext to start a tie up game. It seemed less intimidating this way than to go straight to the tying up part.

We did friendly wrestling rolls for a while. We'd wrestle for a long time, trying to immobilize our opponent. As usual, I went harder and took it way more seriously than Yannick. But due to him being older and to his superior strength, he could let me give it all, give me the chance to have the upper hand, and just when I thought that I finally had won, he'd wrap his arms and legs around me, roll me or flip me over and pin me down.

So this time, as usual, I ended up with him lying on top of me, our legs intertwined, my face crushed by his chest, Yannick holding my wrists above my head. We remained in this position for a while, trying to gauge if I still had some energy left in me to continue the fight. Apparently, I didn't have enough stamina left in me, as I couldn't dislodge Yannick from his dominating position over me. I lay there, panting, trying to catch my breath.

"Do you give up?" he asked.

"Yeah, I give up!" I said from underneath him.

"What? I didn't hear that" he teased me, crushing me with his weight.

"YOU WON! I GIVE UP!" I replied back.

"Ok good! I'll go get the stuff" he said while getting off me. "And you're the one getting tied up today". By "stuff", I knew full well he meant : our assortment of tying up equipment. I had been the one tied up the previous time, so I was surprised that he didn’t want to have a turn. But I was certainly not going to complain: I really (and I mean, really!) enjoyed getting tied up. To the point that I was always nervous that it would be too obvious.

After a little while he came and lay down his "stuff" on the bed : ropes, bathrobe belts, socks, winter scarves and bandannas.

Yannick was sorting out his scarves and bandannas when the phone rang. He went to answer on the cordless phone in the living room.

It was his girlfriend Geneviève... They had just started going out together a few weeks earlier. So I knew his conversation would go on forever!

After a few minutes alone in his room, I was bored, so I figured I would tie myself up to pass the time. I picked up the ropes and bathrobe belts and started tying my legs. I figured he'd find it funny when he would come back in the room.

I grabbed the bathrobe belt and tied it around my ankles, cinched it and made a double knot on the front, which I wouldn't be able to reach if my hands were going to be tied in my back. I then used rope above and below the knees. All the while, I hear Yannick chatting with his girlfriend in another room.

I ended up tying my legs VERY well.

So I grab one of his winter scarves, a long, soft lambswool one with tartan design and wrap it around my face, blindfolding myself. And I'm a bit turned on at this point. Being tied up does this to me.

I hear Yannick coming back, still talking to his girlfriend on the phone. I don't have time to untie my legs before he arrives in his bedroom. All I had time do was to hastily untie the scarf and leave it hanging around my neck.

Yannick is still talking on the phone, but sees me from the doorframe. He stops in his track when he sees me - and then smiles.

Trying to pay attention to what his girlfriend is saying to him, he looks at me and mimes a gag with his hands, wrapping an imaginary gag around his mouth. I understand that he wants me to gag myself - I am a bit embarrassed, but I laugh a bit and nod.

I grab one of his hiking socks and turn it inside out so that the fuzzy side is outside. I then insert it in my mouth, pushing as much of it as I could, while he stares at me. I add a rolled up bandanna over it, and tie the ends behind my neck.

I then grab the long lambswool scarf and wrap it tightly around my nose and mouth. Meanwhile Yannick is still talking to his girlfriend, and smirking at me. I have gagged myself very well, probably more strictly than he would have done himself. I quietly test the gag, as I don't want his girlfriend to hear me. I can't speak intelligibly. Which is what I want.

Once I'm gagged, he comes over and grabs another terrycloth bathrobe belt. He goes on speakerphone mode and puts the phone beside me on the bed. He looks at me with smiling eyes and puts a finger in front of his mouth.

He picks up a pair of wool gloves and another pair of hiking socks. He hands the wool gloves to me, so I put them on. He then stretched the opening of a sock opened and made me put my left hand in it. He pulled it all the way to my elbow, and then pulled the sleeve of my sweater over it. He repeated the process with my right hand. While doing tugs, we had discovered that the thick padding over the wrists prevented chaffing, rope marks, and, as a side benefit, made it harder for the captive to get free.

Yannick pushed me over, face down on his bed, while he kept talking to his girlfriend. He held my wrists and put my forearms parallel to each other, behind my back, so that my arms formed a "U". He took the bathrobe belt and wrapped it around my forearms, cinching every second turn or so, having a bit of difficulty inserting the belt between my arms. My sweater is so thick that the wool bunches up around my arms, and I don't feel the ropes much. Yet, I cannot move my arms - a weird sensation!

"So, what are your doing today?" I hear Geneviève ask over the speakerphone.

"Canuck is here. He says hi!" he teases me.

Still talking to her - well, listening, mostly - he sits me up and wraps rope around my torso.

I have to keep quiet, as I don't want Geneviève to suspect that I'm her boyfriend's prisoner. He wraps the rope around my torso, pinning my arms behind my back. He basically mummified me with the rope over my sweater, which is so thick that I almost don't feel the rope. But I am very well restrained nonetheless.

All the while, he's having a "normal" boyfriend/girlfriend conversation with Geneviève, which makes the whole thing a bit surreal.

Once he completed the tie up, he grabbed his thick, black slouchie beanie (or toque, as we call them in Canada) and pulled it down over my face, covering my head entirely. The world was now pitch black around me.

Yannick takes me by my shoulders and pushes me face down on his bed, on which I rebound. He lies down beside me and uses my legs as a pillow, lying down perpendicularly to me while he kept talking to his girlfriend. I don't move much, enjoying the sensations.

His conversation goes on while I test my bonds quietly.

After a while, he pinches my sides and even my butt to try to get me to react. I try to stay as quiet as possible, but it's hard! He keeps talking to his girlfriend for a very long time, while I lay on his bed. Eventually he straddled me, using his hands to push my shoulders or my face on his bed, all the while still talking to Geneviève.

I tried rubbing off the beanie that was covering my face. After a good 10 minutes of efforts, rubbing off my face on the mattress, I finally managed to find a way to apply enough friction with my forehead so that it would move the beanie, a few centimetres each time. But just when I was about to succeed, he straddled me back and used both his hands to stretch it down over my face again. I tried resisting by shaking my head in all directions, but he just pulled harder and succeeded in blindfolding me again.

I moaned quietly in frustration.

Finally, he hung up.

"Had enough?" he asked me. I must have hesitated half a second too long, because he quickly added "OK, you want to stay tied up, that's fine!".

I moaned, but he was right; I did want this to last longer.

So he grabbed a rope and I felt him tie it to my ankles. He then linked them to my arms so that I was hogtied, facing him. After he took away the little bit of mobility I still had, all I could do was lay there and breath slowly through the gag and beanie blindfold.

I don't know what he did for the next little while as I was well blindfolded, but he was on the bed beside me.

I lay there, pretending that I had been kidnapped by him, imagining all kinds of scenarios in my head. This was awesome.

After what seemed a long time, but probably was only 30 or 40 minutes, he finally undid the hogtie, and then untied my legs, which took a while because I had made many knots while tying myself up.

"Do you want to watch something on tv?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Let's go to the living room", he said. I was still gagged and blindfolded, so he had to guide me there by holding my shoulders. He sat me on the couch and rolled up the wool hat so that I could see - but he left it on top of my head.

He turned the tv on and tuned in on a sports event - i believe it was a Formula 1 race, as he was a big fan.

I moaned to get him to undo the gag, but instead of untying it, he laughed, he just pulled down the beanie over my face again and pulled me towards him and held me in a headlock. I groaned in frustration - I had, after all, been tied up for a while at that point! But I was still enjoying myself, and he could probably sense it.

He kept me in the headlock for a while, my head resting on his chest. If I moaned he would put his hand over my mouth, over the beanie, scarf and pushing the sock further in. I struggled, trying to get free, but he just held me tighter. In all honesty, I struggled just to make him hold me tighter and feel completely helpless!

After holding me this way for a while, Yannick must have found it a bit boring, because after about 10 minutes he pulled the beanie off my head, undid the gag and pulled the sock out, now all soggy.

"Oh god that feels good", I said. "My jaw was starting to hurt!"

"Well you shouldn't have gagged yourself so well!" he replied. "It's your own fault!" he added, smiling.

He pushed me over and I fell on the sofa, face down, which gave him access to the knots behind my back. And finally, he untied my arms. I stretched them with relief over my head, my fingers intertwined together.

"Next time," I said, "I'm tying YOU up. And I'll keep you tied up all day".

"Yeah, right!", Yannick replied. "Only if I feel like getting tied up that day. But maybe I'll feel like taking you prisoner again. We'll see".

And we continued watching tv as if what had happened was the most natural thing in the world.

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice story, well described as always. Did he ever tie you up while his girlfriend or someone else was around?
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Axeljohansson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axeljohansson »

Great story again!! I loved it a lot! Keep them coming please :D
I like to be blindfolded when I’m tied up :)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Nicely.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
xler479
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by xler479 »

That was nice of you to make it so easy for Yannick lol.

That was a great story.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Nice story, well described as always. Did he ever tie you up while his girlfriend or someone else was around?
Thanks! There were two occasions when other people were around... You'll see in future stories ;)

Axeljohansson wrote: 2 years ago Great story again!! I loved it a lot! Keep them coming please :D

Glad you enjoyed it ;)
Xtc wrote: 2 years agoNicely.
Thanks!
xler479 wrote: 2 years ago That was nice of you to make it so easy for Yannick lol.

That was a great story.
I'm a nice guy, what can I say? :D And... I was also quite good at self-bondage - which is something he didn't know.

Thanks
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Great story.
Being tied up in a thick woolen sweater, that's great.
JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

I love all of your stories, such a wholesome bunch of tie up tales.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Your stories are very enjoyable, [mention]Canuck100[/mention]. Thank you for posting them.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

JDT544 wrote: 2 years ago I love all of your stories, such a wholesome bunch of tie up tales.
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Your stories are very enjoyable, [mention]Canuck100[/mention]. Thank you for posting them.
Thanks for the good words guys, glad you enjoy my stories
Paris_bondage wrote: 2 years ago Great story.
Being tied up in a thick woolen sweater, that's great.
It is! Very cozy and restrictive at the same time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic