War Game 2 (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

War Game 2 (m/m)

Post by David Han »

My friend Dylan was amazed that he captured me, tied me up, and then tormented me. Today it was his turn. It is the summer of 2002. He came to my home by riding his shiny red bicycle. He was wearing slippers. He wore a pineapple T-shirt. He wore blue swimming shorts. He wore New Balance shoes. He wore fruit socks. When he rang the doorbell, I felt really excited like no other feeling in the world.

He wanted to start right away. I agreed. We went to my back yard. He stepped behind a stick I had laid on the grass. He put one leg behind the other one. I counted to 3. He ran. I was just wearing shorts. I attempted to grab Dylan’s arm, but he escaped from he. He did a cart wheel and ran outside the back yard and onto the street. I bolted after him and tackled him onto a sidewalk. I pulled his hands behind his back. I told him not to struggle, but of course he did not listen to me. He tried to push his hands up, but I put one knee on his back and took out handcuffs and cuffed his left hand then his right hand. I double locked the cuffs.

I then forced him to his feet. I walked him back inside my home. I took him to the living room. I put him on the chair. I tied his legs to the chair. I removed his handcuffs. I ordered him to put his hands on his lap. I duct taped him to the chair. He protested, This is too much. I replied, this is part of the rules. I blindfolded him with a piece of polka dot scarf. I gagged my friend with a dirty sock and duct tape. Mmpph was all he could utter.

I left the room. I put my hands to my sides and walked around the kitchen pondering how to torment my friend. I remembered he tickled my feet, blew my feet with a hair dryer, rubbed ice on my feet, and then slapped me among other small painful things. I needed to get back at him hard.

I then came up with the perfect plan. I lifted up his T-shirt after I walked back to the living room. I tickled his belly. Short grunts of laughter came out of his mouth. That was not good enough for me. I removed his gag. He said, Tickle me, really?

I continued to tickle his belly with my fingers digging into his innie belly button. He giggled loudly. I blew raspberries on his belly. Dylan hollered really loud. I pulled out a ball point pen and wrote my hostage on his belly horizontally across. I was sure this was going to be a lot of fun for me. Then, I became cruel.

I undid his restraints from the chair. Dylan tried to stand up, but I said to him, “I want to tie you up in another way”. I removed his blindfold. He said, “Fine, just one more way”. I chuckled. I hogtied him. First, I tied his wrists behind his back. Then, I tied his ankles. I connected his wrists to his ankles. I removed his shoes and socks. I then tickled his feet with my fingers.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

He was very ticklish and I loved that about him. I went to my kitchen and opened the refrigerator. I took out eggs, mayo, and ketchup. I went back to my living room. I picked him up and put Dylan to the side. I opened a drawer that contained old newspapers. I put them on the ground and spread them out. I put Dylan on top of the newspaper. I cracked some eggs over his feet. I them smeared mayo and ketchup on them. He was angry at me. Maybe I gone too far this time I thought. I apologized to him. He forgave me. I carried to the bathroom. I washed off the mayo, ketchup, and egg yolks off his feet with a shower head.

I undid his restraints. He said Thank You and left after playing video games with me. All car racing games. He left.

Next time on War Games, a new friend called Matt joins the game and he is the chaser and another friend Steven is the prey.
Tie me up and have fun with me