War Games 3 (m/2m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

War Games 3 (m/2m)

Post by David Han »

Summer of 2002, my friends and I played war games with each other. Now, Dylan and I played round 1 and round 2. Now my 12 year old friend Steven and 12 year old friend Matt is about to play round 3 and it’s going to be a lot of fun. Steven is very tall for his age. Matt is shorter than Steven. Matt is the chaser, and Steven is the prey. I put down the stick at Matt’s home. Now, his home is simply one story, with no many escape areas, thus this game will be a lot harder. As soon as they stepped behind the stick, I counted to 3 and the game started. Steven bolted around a tree, and Matt was pursuing him very fast. He was a track star in middle school, so he caught up with Steven easily, but his skill at capturing was not so good. He tried to bare hug Steven, but Steven dodged his tactic, and ran out the back door and onto the streets which is technically a violation of the rules, but it did not matter at that time.

Matt chased after Steven to the opposite side of the street. There, he finally grabbed Steven’s arm and dragged him down on the ground. Steven yelled. Matt quickly handcuffed Steven and led him inside his home through the front door. Do you why I placed you under arrest? said Matt. No officer, why don’t you tell me, replied Steven. You do realize that stealing is illegal, right? said Matt. What! I did not steal anything. Then, empty your pockets. Steven took out marbles from his pocket. What is this? said Matt. I don’t know how it got there.

Matt was not like the rest of us. Instead of tormenting his prey, he liked to play the role of a police officer in interrogation play. Well, you do realize you could end up in Jail, right? Tell me the truth. It was not my idea said Steven. It was David’s idea. Matt turned to me. Young David, get on the ground and put your hands behind your back. I was shocked. I did not do anything, he is lying I said. Do it now! I laid on the ground. He cuffed my left hand then cuffed my right hand. Then, he locked it. He stood me up next to Steven. This was all planned ahead of time by Steven.

David, did you conspire with Steven to steal marbles? No, I said. I don’t believe you. I have this tape recording. He played it in front of us. It showed my hand taking the marbles from Matt’s toy box in his bedroom earlier that day and handing it to Steven. It then panned to my face. I realized that I was caught. Okay, I did it I replied. Both of you are in a lot of trouble. I hearby sentence you both to 2 days in jail and 2 days of community service.

This was an unique game spawned by the ideas of my friend Matt. It was fun. The 3 of us had fun.

In part 4, it’s Axel vs Brody in the dungeon game.
Tie me up and have fun with me