War Games 4 (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

War Games 4 (m/m)

Post by David Han »

A day after the latest War Game 3, it was time to do it again. First up is Axel, a 12 year old boy with a big heart. He can run very fast, but he is easily tricked. Brody is 13 years old and he is a slow runner but his situational awareness makes him difficult to catch. This took place at his home in the hills of Texas. It’s a great 2 story home, with a lot of roads, hills, and a big back yard. Of course, I placed the stick and got to witness the game. Brody is the chaser and Axel is the prey. I counted to 3 with my fingers and then Axel ran. He ducked under a tree branch that was damaged during a hurricane. Brody went around the other side and tried to block his path, but Axel just scurried the other way and got away. Axel left the back yard and exited through a small gate. Axel, look at that scorpion on the tree. Axel looked up and Brody smiled as he tackled Axel to the ground. Don’t move said Brody. Oh, how did I fall for your trick again? Well, you are just not good at being aware at situations, I guess replied Brody.

Brody tied one of Axel’s hands and was about to tie the other when Axel got free and using his upper body pushed Brody off of him. Axel ran towards the streets but Brody grabbed Axel’s left ankle and pulled him down again. He got Axel’s right hand tied up. Then, he tied Axel’s legs very fast. He removed Axel’s Air Jordan shoes, and striped socks. Axel sighed in defeat. Brody decided to resort to the oldest torment ever. He flipped over Axel and sat on Axel’s face. I feel uncomfortable said Axel after 20 minutes. Brody got up. Well, you are sure fun to play with.

Brody tickled Axel’s armpits. He laughed out loud. Thinking, the scene would disrupt or disturb the neighbors, Brody carried Axel inside his home. He put him upstairs on the balcony’s carpet. He tickled Axel’s feet very quickly. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Brody licked Axel’s toes and he giggled.

Axel said to Brody, is that all you can do me, just tickle me? Brody took this as an insult and he said, let me show me. He picked up Axel and put him inside a shower stall and set the water to very cold and turned it on. A water stream made Axel’s shorts, T-shirt, even his undershirt and underwear very wet. Axel realized he should not have spoken anything because he had no clean clothes to get home now. Brody then put on warm water and this was just as torture as the cold water.

Axel was then wrapped up in duct tape, saran wrap, and then left alone for one hour before being untied. Brody, you will pay for this.

To be Continued in War Game 5
Tie me up and have fun with me
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

I really like your creativity and storylines with the "War Games!"

Ab
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic