War Games 5

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

War Games 5

Post by David Han »

War Game 5:
It was my turn to be the prey and Axel was the chaser. It was at Axel’s home. I broke a fundamental rule when I ran before anyone counted down and that would impact the dynamic of the game. i was just wearing swimming shorts so I jumped into the pool. Axel waited for me to get out then he bear hugged me and called me out for violating the rules. He called out a new comer to the game. 13 year old James was the kid of his neighbor. He is a fairly tall kid with an interest in fairy tales and comic books. One day he walked by and said Hi to Axel and they became friends. It was the 6th day we played War Games. Brody was also here. Get his arms and legs. As Axel released me, James quickly took me down and stretched out my arms and Brody grabbed my legs and stretched them out. Because you broke a rule, instead of a normal torment, you must be subjected to be punished. Do you understand, David. I said, “yes”.

Knowing I hate refried beans, he grabbed a can from a table that was left over from a barbecue lunch his family held the day before. I screamed, No!!!!!!. Too bad David, you knew the rules and you did not listen. Now, open your mouth. I opened my mouth in regret. He fed a spoonful after another and then a 3rd time. I swallowed it but to me it was the most disgusting ever that I ate.

Axel then started to blindfold me with a cloth. I heard him open something like a cap. I felt him write “Rule Breaker” across my chest and I was embarrassed at this. I also giggled since it quite ticklish with very slow strokes. He said to me, It’s a permanent sharpie so good luck removing it from your chest.

He then slapped my belly and it was done multiple times. It hurt and I cried so he stopped. He wiped the tears off my eyes with a cloth then he said, oh your belly is so red. I hope it was not true. It would be very difficult to explain away that to my family if they noticed it but I was not too worried, since I don’t show off my stomach to them, but there was always a small chance that could happen to me.

Axel then decided to rub something on my bare feet which I soon realized was honey. It was uncomfortable having that sticky substance on my feet but then he sprinkled itching powder on my bare soles. In between my toes, on my toes, on my arches, on my heels, on the bottoms, it itched like crazy. I tried to push off James and Brody to scratch the itch but they just held my wrists and ankles tighter so there was no relief for me.

After what felt like one hour, I was let go. Well, Axel could have tickled me, he could have given me a feet massage, he could have done something else but this was my punishment for breaking the rules.

Hey David, why don’t you chase James next game? I don’t know said James. Oh come on, it will be fun replied Axel. Okay but you should know I’m not ticklish. We will cross that bridge tomorrow. Get some rest and take a shower in the morning at get ready to play when the sun goes down. James smiled. I smiled back. War Games 6 will be awesome.

To be Continued
Tie me up and have fun with me