Self-Bondage at Aunt Penny's House (M/self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Self-Bondage at Aunt Penny's House (M/self)

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

"Tonight? That's a six hour drive. I'll have to book a hotel. Mhm. Yes, No, it's fine, I have my company card. Okay. See you tomorrow." Aunt Penny hung up the phone, put her hands on her hips, and let out a sigh.

"Who was that?" I asked, mouth full of toast.

She walked in to the kitchen, heels clacking on the tiled floor, floral perfume wafting in after her. "We have new clients coming into the Edinburgh office tomorrow, and they want me there. I'm so sorry, darling. You don't have to finish the living room if you don't want to do it alone; I can always call in a decorator."

I shook my head, "no, it's fine. I can finish it while you're gone. None of my mates are back for the summer holidays yet so it'll be nice to keep busy."

She beamed and trotted over planting a kiss on my forehead. "Thank you, you're so kind."

She disappeared up the stairs, and after I'd finished my breakfast, she reappeared, suitcase in hand. Although Aunt Penny was an older lady and a little out-of-shape, she was an attractive women. She wore heels, a pencil skirt, satin blouse, suede jacket, and bright red lipstick, and her blonde hair was cut into a bob. She looked very elegant and refined, in stark contrast to the grungy slacker I was at the time. A mass of tangled brown hair sat on my head, and I was dressed all in black. I wore a tight fitting band tee, skinny jeans, a studded belt, and large black combat boots. Aunt Penny pushed some loose hair from her face which was beading ever so slightly with sweat.

"Thanks again, darling." She called. "Help yourself to anything in the fridge. You can take my bedroom while I'm gone. The bed's a hell of a lot bigger and comfier than the one in the spare. No house parties though, please." And with that, she slammed the door behind her and was gone.

With Auny Penny gone, there was no reason to behave with much decorum. I blasted music all day as I finished the last coat of paint in the living room. I was throwing myself around, headbanging and shouting along to Doom and Discharge. Occassionaly, I caught a glimpse of a neighbour going by, stopping to stare with some concern at the young man thrashing about and making such a racket. I don't think it was a common sight in such a well-to-do area.

After a long day of decorating, I was exhausted and headed up to Aunt Penny's bedroom. It was a spacious room with dark red walls and a large king-size bed in the centre with dark red sheets. I hopped onto the bed and switched on the TV on the dresser. I flipped channels for a while until I found one running that episode of The Simpsons with the Babysitter Bandit. When it got to the scene with the Babysitter Bandit hogtied and gagged in front of the TV, my brain began to whirr.

I opened my overnight back, and pulled out my supplies, some rope, a 2-inch ball-gag, and some vet-wrap, and then raided Aunt Penny's drawers for a pair of underwear.

I hopped onto the bed, and added some rope above and below my knees, and then bound my ankles, tying a little noose using the rest of the slack rope. I tied a little coil of rope for my wrists, and put it to oneside inside the noose. I slipped the gag into my mouth, buckling it tightly behind my head, and wrapped the vet-wrap around my head a good few times. As a bit of added self-humiliation, I slipped my Aunt's underwear over my head and wrapped more vet-wrap around my mouth and eyes, cacooning my head. I then wiggled my wrists into the coil of rope either side of the noose, and then pulled my legs away, tightening the noose and cinching the wrist coil.

I struggled happily for some time, rolling from side-to-side. I pretended I'd been the victim of a home invasion. I cried out for Aunt Penny and made feigned attempts to get my hands free from the restraints. I fantasized about masked men tramping through the house, ransacking the place. I played the feisty captive, barking and grumbling into the gag, making drool bubble at the coreners of my mouth which sunk into the vet wrap and the underwear. Then I fantisized about them finding Aunt Penny and leaving her hogtied and gagged next to me. I imagined us feeling utterly hopeless and I whined and sobbed into the increasingly soggy gag. I'd been working up a sweat for a good hour or so when I heard car tires on gravel.

I froze.

Then I heard a handbrake. Then a car door open and shut. Then footsteps up the drive. Then a key in the front door. I let out a little muffled cry and began to struggle for real, but my hands wouldn't come loose.

"Hello, I'm back!" Aunt Penny called from downstairs.

I tugged harder at the restraints, but I could't get free. I whimpered, terrified of being caught in such an embarrassing predicament. Aunt Penny's heels clacked across the floor and up the stairs. I worked at wiggling myself under the covers, but they just slipped further down the bed and flopped onto the floor. Her heels clacked across the upstairs landing, then stopped at the bedroom door.

She knocked.

I froze.

She knocked again.

I thought I heard the door handle move.

I held my breath.

Aunt Penny's footsteps receded and I heard another door in the house open and close. After a few seconds, I finally allowed myself to breath again, panting and moaning softly into my gag. I relaxed, and my wrists immediately slipped out of the bonds. Typical. I quickly got to work untying myself. I crammed my supplies back into my bag and her underwear into her laundry basket, and then got back into bed. My heart was pounding in my chest. I lay awake for hours, thinking about what would have happened if I had been caught. Would she have understood?

It was early morning when I finally drifted off, and I was woken at 9am by a soft knocking at the door. Aunt Penny entered wearing a big, fluffy, white dressing gown, carrying a full English breakfast and a cup of tea on a wooden tray.

"Good morning. Breakfast for the workman." She giggled.

I thanked her, and then feigned surprise that she was back so soon. She put the tray on my lap and sat at the end of the bed.

"The client cancelled last minute so I just turned around and came home. I got in about 11, but you were fast asleep I think." She smirked, and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yes," I smiled sheepishly, "out like a light."
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Now you will always wonder what could have happened ;)
Nice story, thank you for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

Reminds me of Jason being found by his Aunt Karen.

Aunt Karen by Jason
Saturday, June 25th 2005 - 06:17:05 PM*Aunt Karen*

Well this is my first post, but I had to share it, it just happened last week.
I am 16 and have been into bondage and light crossdressing for several years. I have dabbled in self bondage without getting caught and this seemed like a perfect opportunity.
Every summer, my parents go on vacation and I stay with my Aunt Karen for a couple weeks. She is very trusting of me and will leave me alone while she tends to errands. On this day, I woke up and she informed me that today she was going shopping with her friends, Janice and Leslie. She said she would be back around five. Perfect, I thought.
Aunt Karen left to meet her friends around 10. I knew his was a great chance to do some self bondage. I had never really tried any of Aunt Karen's clothes on, but it would be perfect. Aunt Karen was tall (5'10") and quite well built and very attractive for her age (45) She had sholulder length light brown hair and wore glasses, she kinda resembled a tall Katie Couric. Being about the same size, I knew her clothes would fit well.
As soon as she left, I grabbed a roll of duct tape from the cupboard and my handcuffs and ran upstairs to her room. Rummaging through her drawers, I pulled out several pairs of pantyhose, some nice silk scarves, and a pair of panties. I slipped the panties on and walked over to her closet to select and an outfit.
Now, Aunt Karen was a clothes horse, to say the least. I had so much to choose from. I selected a silky black bra, white blouse, and plaid skirt. I put these on and felt great. I then slipped into some black tights and walked over to her shoe closet. Aunt Karen had more shoes nad boots than anyone! I picked a pair of knee high black leather boots and zipped them up. They fit almost perfect.
I was now ready for bondage. I pulled a chair from her vanity and sat it in the middle of the room. I sat in it and tied my ankles to the legs securely. I went over them with duct tape. Then I took a pair of her hose and shoved them into my mouth. I sealed the gag in by wrapping duct tape around my head 4 times. I was completely silenced. Finally I took the cuffs, tossed the key across the room so I would have to struggle to get it, and fastened my hands behind my back.
I felt so helpless. I had never gone this all-out, and realized it would be awhile before I got to those keys. I looked at myself in the mirror, relished the felling of being bound in my Aunt's clothes, and drifted off to sleep.
I was shockingly awaken by the sound of a door slam downstairs. At first, I didnt know where I was, but then realized what I had done. It had to be my aunt. Sure enough, I heard her call my name. Then to my horror, I heard two other female voices. She was home early with Janice and Leslie.
I freaked and started to struggle toward the key. It was too late. Why had I tied myself to a chair?
The door opened and there they stood. Their laughter was deafening. I was SO embarrassed. "Oh my God" screamed Leslie. "Is that your nephew?"
Aunt Karen smiled.
"Yes, and I have suspected this for a while. I always notice when he stays with me how my clothes are out of place. But I never knew about the tying up part."
With that my aunt walked over to me. I was ready to be untied, but she grabbed a stray piece of rope from the floor and tied my hands even tighter. She the kissed me on my tape gag.
"Girls, lets have some fun with him!" she exclaimed. The two friends smiled and nodded in agreement.

*Jason*

https://www.asstr.org/~canuck100/2005/0 ... 0-%20Jason

Tuesday, December 21st 2004 - 10:06:14 AM*Aunt Karen*
Well this is my first post, but I had to share it, it just happened last week.
I am 16 and have been into bondage and light crossdressing for several years. I have dabbled in self bondage without getting caught and this seemed like a perfect opportunity.
Every summer, my parents go on vacation and I stay with my Aunt Karen for a couple weeks. She is very trusting of me and will leave me alone while she tends to errands. On this day, I woke up and she informed me that today she was going shopping with her friends, Janice and Leslie. She said she would be back around five. Perfect, I thought.
Aunt Karen left to meet her friends around 10. I knew his was a great chance to do some self bondage. I had never really tried any of Aunt Karen's clothes on, but it would be perfect. Aunt Karen was tall (5'10") and quite well built and very attractive for her age (45) She had sholulder length light brown hair and wore glasses, she kinda resembled a tall Katie Couric. Being about the same size, I knew her clothes would fit well.
As soon as she left, I grabbed a roll of duct tape from the cupboard and my handcuffs and ran upstairs to her room. Rummaging through her drawers, I pulled out several pairs of pantyhose, some nice silk scarves, and a pair of panties. I slipped the panties on and walked over to her closet to select and an outfit.
Now, Aunt Karen was a clothes horse, to say the least. I had so much to choose from. I selected a silky black bra, white blouse, and plaid skirt. I put these on and felt great. I then slipped into some black tights and walked over to her shoe closet. Aunt Karen had more shoes nad boots than anyone! I picked a pair of knee high black leather boots and zipped them up. They fit almost perfect.
I was now ready for bondage. I pulled a chair from her vanity and sat it in the middle of the room. I sat in it and tied my ankles to the legs securely. I went over them with duct tape. Then I took a pair of her hose and shoved them into my mouth. I sealed the gag in by wrapping duct tape around my head 4 times. I was completely silenced. Finally I took the cuffs, tossed the key across the room so I would have to struggle to get it, and fastened my hands behind my back.
I felt so helpless. I had never gone this all-out, and realized it would be awhile before I got to those keys. I looked at myself in the mirror, relished the felling of being bound in my Aunt's clothes, and drifted off to sleep.
To be continued...soon
*Jason*

https://www.asstr.org/~canuck100/2004/1204.htm
Wuuu4542
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wuuu4542 »

nice stories
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

Ouroboros wrote: 2 years ago Reminds me of Jason being found by his Aunt Karen.
Thanks for sharing, you know the old site well!
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

Yeah, been saving stories for years
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Getting caught panty-hooded? How humiliating! *wraps ropes tighter*

Great story and can imagine my heart pounding in terror!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic