My new handcuffs. f/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Carly-Nickel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My new handcuffs. f/f

Post by Carly-Nickel »

So being 16 I’ve been busy learning to drive, recently just got my drivers license. With that I got me a part time job for after school. One of my first payments I got, I spent on four pairs of handcuffs I found online on Amazon. These were all black and were held by hinges instead of a chain.

They just happened to arrive on the perfect day, I came home from school, which was the last day for Christmas break for, and I didn’t had work. The Amazon package was sitting by the door, so I picked it up and went inside. One one home other than me was my sister Abby, who was laying on her right side on the couch looking on her phone, sounded like TikTok.

Abby is 14 with blond hair and green eyes, wearing a dark blue tshirt with blue jeans on, a grey beanie on her head, and barefoot. I walked past her and went up the stairs to my room. I put the package on my bed and I changed out my my school approved clothing into what I’m more comfortable in.
I planned on self bondage with the handcuffs, and I wanted to look like the demented person I really am inside while bound.
So I put on colored contacts to turn my green eyes into red, and put on black eyeliner. I put on a shirt that’s black and dark grey stripped, with black and purple arm warmers. I put on black skinny jeans that are ripped at the knees, and cut off at my shins. I decided to be barefoot, with my fingers and toes painted dark purple.

I went to my bed and opened the package, and got out my four pairs of handcuffs. The hinges would make it harder to twist my hands around, it’ll be fun. That’s when I thought of something, it would be a perfect time to ambush Abby. I thought it over for a few seconds, do I want to be bound or not?
I put each pair of handcuffs in my pockets, two in each back pocket and one in my front left, then I went out my room and down the stairs. Abby was still on the couch looking at her phone, I don’t even know if she knows I was home lol. I walked over and grabbed her phone out of her hands and lay it on the armrest of the couch.

“Hey” Abby say irritated, then I grabbed ahold of her wrists and pulled them behind her back and quickly cuffed them, palms facing up. “Okay, seriously Carly?” Abby asked as she tugged at the cuffs. “Yes seriously” I answered as I pulled out a second pair of handcuffs and moved down to her feet. I pulled her pants legs up just enough to show her ankles, then cuffed them together.

I stepped away enough to take a good look, dusting my hands off playfully, Abby left her legs up and looked at the cuffs at her ankles, then made some jingles sounds as she struggled against the cuffs. I pulled out the two other cuffs I got and asked “wonder what I can do with these?”
Abby lay her legs back down and looked at me “you got four of these?” I nodded my head “yeah I did.” “You could cuff yourself up” Abby says. I thought about it for a moment “yeah and let Mom find us both cuffed. Leave the keys on the kitchen table.”

“You think Mom would let us go?” I asked Abby, who replied “no, I don’t think she would until after the break.” I then say “or, I can hog cuff you with these.” Abby looked at me for a moment then shrugged “yeah I guess you could do that.” Abby willingly left up her legs, and I used one pair of cuffs, cuffed her ankles to her wrists.
“Oh this is pretty tight” Abby says cringing her face as she wiggled around the best she could. “You okay though?” I asked, not wanting to hurt her. “Yeah I’m okay” Abby answer. I held up the last pair of cuffs, decided to use the last one to with the cuffs that hogtied her.

“Now my little sister” I say with a demented voice “I got you where I want.” I held onto the handcuffs that had Abby in a hogtie with one hand and used my other hand to tickle her feet. Abby immediately struggle for her life bursting out laughing “HAHAHA NO NO! SCREW YOU! HAHAHA STOP!! HAHAHA SCREW YOU!! SCREW YOU!! HAHAHAH…”
I switched to tickling her sides for a bit and back to her feet, to her armpits and sides back to her feet as Abby laughed and cursed me while twisting and turning, flopping around as much as she could. When I had my fun I left Abby laying on her stomach, putting her phone in front of her face and sat on the other couch.

I left Abby like that for about an hour. She did managed to use her nose to scroll through TikTok. But after an hour Abby asked for me to release her due to her shoulders starting to hurt.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Nice story. I have to say, when you said four pairs of handcuffs I was expecting you to tie yourself up along with someone else (sister, friend) unless you were hoping to be tied to the bed. I wonder what your mum would have done if she’d found you both tied up, after tickling your feet of course.

After your first story of your mum taping you to a chair I said I would not have known what to do if my boys had asked me to tie them up. However, the idea of keeping them tied up and gagged for the holidays when they were teenagers does have an appeal. They probably have told their dad however who’d have certainly, and rightly, had me arrested. Still I can dream of all the peace I could have had.
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Nice story😁handcuffs are fun, looking forward to see if she gets her revenge on you😊
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Nice story, hope to hear more handcuff fun
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's really a fun story. You are lucky to have a sister who plays along with this. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with these. Still, please be careful and don't get yourself completely stuck with no way out while nobody's around.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Spectra
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spectra »

Great story, handcuffs have always been special to me. I like how you describe the sound of them jingling too. Your sister definitely needs to get revenge some day :D
handcuffed_boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handcuffed_boy »

An excellent punishment for Abby, and you were kind about it too. She should realise that you have all the power and over time I hope she learns her place, which is hogtied on the floor with you tickling her. She should know that any attempt to take revenge will only end up in her being punished worse. Do not stand for any revenge attempts, keep the upper hand at all times.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Awesome story 😁
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Nice story. I have to say, when you said four pairs of handcuffs I was expecting you to tie yourself up along with someone else (sister, friend) unless you were hoping to be tied to the bed. I wonder what your mum would have done if she’d found you both tied up, after tickling your feet of course.

After your first story of your mum taping you to a chair I said I would not have known what to do if my boys had asked me to tie them up. However, the idea of keeping them tied up and gagged for the holidays when they were teenagers does have an appeal. They probably have told their dad however who’d have certainly, and rightly, had me arrested. Still I can dream of all the peace I could have had.
At least if you got arrested you'd get to be handcuffed. I guess there are better ways to get handcuffed, though. All that red tape...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Yes, be careful with the hinged handcuffs. If you cuff yourself behind your back with nobody home good luck getting them unlocked.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago Yes, be careful with the hinged handcuffs. If you cuff yourself behind your back with nobody home good luck getting them unlocked.
Isn't there a story about that somewhere on the site (fiction). A house sitter who.discovers some handcuffs and ends up.tied up.overnight until the owner comes back. It was very well written with all her feelings struggling then having to accept her prolonged bondage.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
Trammel wrote: 2 years ago Yes, be careful with the hinged handcuffs. If you cuff yourself behind your back with nobody home good luck getting them unlocked.
Isn't there a story about that somewhere on the site (fiction). A house sitter who.discovers some handcuffs and ends up.tied up.overnight until the owner comes back. It was very well written with all her feelings struggling then having to accept her prolonged bondage.
Don't know but if you find it I'd love to read it.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
Closest I ever came, and it was with regular handcuffs, was this:
Once I tried self bondage where I tied my ankles together, then used a chain to chain my knees together, locked with a padlock. Then I put a pair of older handcuffs around the chain, then handcuffed my wrists, locking my wrists to my knees. I could barely move. I had a key to the handcuffs nearby, but I was unable to get the key to the handcuff lock. I lay there for a while and struggled, totally helpless and panicked a bit. All of a sudden, the one manacle came free, I guess because it was old. I have no idea how I would have escaped otherwise.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

tickle_taylor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tickle_taylor »

Love a good tickle story :)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thanks for sharing! I’ve enjoyed reading your stories, they’re fun and well written. Hopefully we’ll get to read more of your adventures!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Really Nice and Cute Little Story! Thank you for sharing your story with us
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic