Unexpected very brief bondage experience. (mf/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Unexpected very brief bondage experience. (mf/m)

Post by hb54 »

Thursday 16 September 2021

I did not expect this to happen in the hospital.

I was going in for a day surgery. Came in and was assigned a bed and hospital clothes for the day. I changed my Levi's clothes and put on disposable panties, hospital trousers and a thin jacket that I did not button. I was given some anesthetic tablets and was otherwise prepared for surgery by getting a venflon (catheter) in each arm. and drip into one of them. I had to wait since I was number two in that operating room that day.

When I was rolled down, I had to walk in from the covid lock and lie down on the table.

That was when I was amazed. As soon as I lay on the table and the anesthesia doctor had greeted me, some nurses started with my legs. First they put foam pillows under my knees and then u-shaped foam rubber pillows came over my ankle, then over my knees and then they were fastened with tight straps. Then another surprise, my legs were pushed to each side just as if I were in a spreadeagle position. My arms had meanwhile ended up on their respective boards which also swung out to the side. Then they took off with the joy of being in bondage when the anesthesiologists did their job.

The next thing I experienced was that someone took me by the shoulder and said I was done, even though I was drowsy I noticed that all the bondage had disappeared.

Even though I was in bondage for a few hours the experience was short-lived.