Tie up games at a hotel (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
jmob21
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tie up games at a hotel (M/F)

Post by jmob21 »

Wanted to share a story about a fun encounter i had. A few years ago i met someone online that lived close to me that wanted to experience being tied up. She had never been properly tied up so I offered her the opportunity to experience being tied up. After speaking for a while she built up the courage to meet and i i also was able to travel to her neck of the woods. Before getting to the fun and games we met somewhere to get to know each other a bit. She wanted to just get tied up, nothing sexual which was fine with me as I enjoy the process of tying someone one up and watching them struggle.
Once in the hotel room i ended up tying her up in a couple different positions and tried a few gags on her while she struggled and tried to escape. For the first tie i used duct tape as she wanted to try being tied up with tape. I taped her hands behind her back, wrapped tape around her chest, below her knees and then taped her ankles tight. For the gag i stuffed a clean sock in her mouth and sealed in place by wrapping the tape around her head. Blindfolded her and then i pushed her on the bed and let her struggle. About 10 minutes or so she was able to get out as i didn't do a really good job of taping her hands. She enjoyed her first real tie up and was ready for more.
For the next position i decided to tie her up to a chair with rope. I tied her hands behind her back and tied them to the back of the chair. I added rope around her chest and waist to secure her to the chair. Then tied her legs up, adding rope under the knees and ankles as well. For the gag i stuffed her mouth with some cloth and then tied another cloth in her mouth in a cleave gag to secure it in. I also added a bandanna over the mouth and cleave gag to really muffle her. Once she was tied i let her struggle. Unfortunately she was able to find the knot on her wrist and escaped once again.
Since she kept escaping i decided to tie her up in a tight hogtie with some rope. I tied her hands behind her back, rope around the chest and also tied another piece of rope around her waist to keep her hands secured to her back. I tied her ankles and also above and below her knees. She made a comment when adding the rope above her knees that i was using a lot of rope. I let her know that she was not going to escape this time. For the gag i brought out one of my favorite things to use, micro-foam tape, I just love the look when you tightly gag someone with it. I stuffed a bandanna in her mouth and wrapped the tape around her head a few times then i blindfolded her as well. All that was left was to hogtie on the bed. She struggled and struggled but this time she was not able to get out and after 15 minutes i untied her. I had previously told her that i would let out after 15 minutes. She really enjoyed the micro-foam tape as a gag, she was only able to make few faint mmpphs as she struggled.
Next I tied her to the bed with her hands together above her head tied to the bed frame and her ankles together as well. Gagged her with a few strips of tape as well. She seemed kind of bored with this tie so i untied her after a few minutes for our last tie.
This ended up being her favorite and tightest tie. I also keep her tied up for about 30 minutes, maybe a bit longer as i wanted her to feel helpless. i had some leather cuffs that i wanted to use. I asked her if she would like to try them and she said yes.I used little pad locks on the leather cuffs once i wrapped them around her wrist and ankles so she wouldn't be able to remove them. I even used a pad lock to secure her wrist together and also on her ankles. She didn't mind me using the locks, she just made sure i had the keys to let her out eventually, which i had and made sure to to lose them. After securing her hands behind her back and ankles together with the leather cuffs and locks i used rope to tie her legs above and below her knees. I brought out a ball gag and asked her if she would be interested in being gagged with it. She didn't think it would really keep her quiet. I put the ball deep in her mouth and tied it very tight, think i went down to the last notch on the gag. I apologized and said it has to be tied tight to keep her quiet and to keep her from trying to spit it out. She had no problem with the tightness so i then blindfolded her again and then hogtied her on the bed.
There was no way she was escaping this time and she could not say a word much to her surprise. After about 15 minutes i took the ball gag out as I know that it can be a bit uncomfortable after a long time. When i took it out she said that she was surprised that it worked so good as she could not say a word. I then decided to tie her with more rope. I briefly untied the hogtie rope and added a crotch rope and i also tied her elbows and chest as well. I also gagged her with a bandanna that had a knot in the middle that went in her mouth. I hogtied her once again and let her struggle. I wasn't satisfied with the gag so i grabbed a a thick white dish towel and made a knot in the middle. This knot was bigger than the one on the bandanna which made a better gag. I removed the bandanna from her mouth and gagged her with the white towel. I tied it tight and she mmpph'd as i tied it behind her head tightly. I then added another one of those white towels over her mouth to keep her extra quiet. She struggled and gagged talked with no hope of escape. After a while she tried saying something to me. I couldn't understand her as she was well gagged. I had to get very close to her and i heard her her say "elbows" very faintly. I asked if her elbows hurt and if she would like for me to untie her, which she nodded her head and said something that i couldn't understand due to the gag. I promptly untied tied her at that point as I didn't want her to get hurt.
Once untied she looked at the clock and said "wow, i was tied up for a very long time." Which i replied that was for her punishment for escaping earlier. She did not have a problem with that as she let me know that the last tie was her favorite as she felt so helpless. She also told me that the ball gag was surprisingly good gag and she never thought that they actually worked.
That was the end of our encounter, she left and let me know that she had fun and that hopefully we could meet again. Unfortunately due to distance and then this COVID situation we have not been able to meet again. It was fun encounter and something i would like to experience again with either her or someone else. Hope you enjoyed my story.
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

its a great one :D
thanks for sharing
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

good story. thanks for sharing.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Excellent story..loved the different ways she was tied and gagged.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Great story, thats awesome you guys were able to have fun and enjoy the tie ups without anything sexual
jmob21
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jmob21 »

Glad you guys liked the story. It was fun and something I would like to do again
SFPGBondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SFPGBondage »

Great story. Hope you keep sharing more.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like a fun night! Thanks for sharing it with us.
tiff_tied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiff_tied »

Nice job on the story, it sounds fun
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

The story looks very interesting, but really needs paragraphs.

If you could please go back and insert spaces between paragraphs, that would be great!
ittybittybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ittybittybondage »

This is one of the first ones I’ve been able to comment on that I’ve read and I must say, I did enjoy the content. Those kinds of situations are nice and fun to read about
dani_elle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dani_elle »

Having done many personally, I can say that hotel tie ups can be some fun stuff. Nice job on the story!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Mmmmmm, great tie and gag story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic