My start into TUGs. f/self, F/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Carly-Nickel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My start into TUGs. f/self, F/f

Post by Carly-Nickel »

I first got interested in people’s limbs being bound at around the age of 8 or 9 when I watched the Addam Family movie, I’m sure you know what I’m talking about with Wednesday and Pugsley games that included tying each other up. Other movies and tv shows I watched that had someone tied up just added into building my interest.

At the age of 9 or 10, by the way I have blond hair and green eyes, name is Carly (my pin name for my story writing, not real.)
I first started to tie myself up with a thin towel and toy plastic handcuffs. Had on a black tshirt and black skinny jeans, black and purple stripped arm warmers and grey socks. I tied the towel around my ankles, and had a black scarf to tie around my head and over my mouth as a gag, and handcuffed my hands behind my back.
I then lay on my bed and playfully struggle, the gag was not effective but I still acted like it muffled my voice as I yell “mmmmphh! Mmmmmpph!” The bed was squeaking a lot due to my struggles, that with my pretend gag talk I believe it caused my Mom’s attention.

The door open with my Mom asking “what is goi-wow Carly what are you doing?” I looked at her and yell “mmmmph! Mmmmph!” Mom came over and pulled the scarf down and asked in a less concerned voice “what happened?”
“Someone came though my window” I said thinking quickly “quick their in the house somewhere looking for something to steal, have to find them.” Mom have a chuckle “okay Carly, I’ll see what I can do.” With that she pulled the scarf back over my mouth and walked out the room closing the door. I struggled again until I got tired and pressed the buttons on the handcuff to release myself.

I’ve tied myself up like that a lot, often to be found my my Mom again or my babysitter, who often just found it amusing. My Mom had asked about it once, and I explained like I did before, saw the Addams family doing it and just went off from there.

At age 11 I got to the point of being bored with my self tie ups, not real due to being able to getting out when ever I like. This day I was wearing my normal dark clothing, black tshirt with the anime character “L” from Death Note on it with black skinny jeans. Black and red arm warmers with a grey beanie on my head while going barefoot.
I had a few days to get my courage up, finally i had it as I walked up towards my Mom with a roll of black gorilla tape I got from the basement. Mom was working on her computer wearing a blue polo shirt and khaki pants with black socks.

“You busy?” I asked Mom, who answered without looking away from the monitor “a little, yes.” I bite my lower lip before say “okay well, I wanted to see if you would like to tape me up here?” I raised my hand with the roll of tape when Mom turned to look. “I had liked to tape you up few times now, especially the times you just keep on talking” Mom says teasingly. I gave a small giggle and say “maybe for torture fun like Wednesday?”

Mom then gave a odd look when saying “I don’t think you want to be truly shocked to death my gothic child.” That’s my Mom’s nickname for me, her “gothic child.” I gave it a thought and shrugged my shoulders “I’ve alway wanted to know how that felt like.” Mom chuckled and grabbed the tape from me and say “to your room.”
I couldn’t help but smile as I went upstairs to my room with Mom behind me. “Sit down” Mom says pulling my chair away from my desk and into the middle of my room. So I sat down on the wooden chair, it didn’t have any arm rests.

Mom first started by pulling my arms through the railing of the back of the chair, and wrapped the tape around my wrists. She then wrapped tape around my upper arms and around the back of the chair. Mom moved in front of me and bent down, taped my ankles to the chair two front legs. “There, now for your mouth” Mom says as she gagged me with a few pieces of tape.
“Mmmph” I say, finding it being effective. “Well I hope you enjoy for now” Mom say looking at me “because I’ll be back in to torment you.” With that Mom pulled down my beanie over my eyes, which I protested with a “mmmph!” I then heard her leaving my room, but I didn’t hear the door close.

I tried to shake my head to get my beanie off, but it wasn’t going to work. I can see little dots of light coming through the beanie, but that was it. I start to struggle, becoming very clear that I was stuck until Mom let’s me go. Neither the less, I got the butterflies in my stomach with the fact that I was actually taped to a chair.
I twist and turn my wrists the best I can as I fight the tape, as well as trying to move my arms. I flex my toes as I wave my feet around as I struggle against the tape binding my ankles, with my feet a few inches off the ground, I should mention that my ankles are taped to the outer sides of the chair legs.

I struggled off and on for what seemed like forever before I heard footsteps. “See you’re still here” Mom says, I answered with “Mmph.” “I got something” Mom says “some nice, pink nail paint for you.”
“Mmmpph!” I yell shaking my head, I hate pink…
I could faintly see Mom moving through the beanie, hearing her footsteps going behind me. I felt Mom taking my finger, which I pulled away and made my hands into fists “oh come on now” Mom says, and started to tickle my sides. “Mmmpphhhh!!!!” I yell, sending me into a fit of laughter and squirming as she tickle for a few seconds. Mom got ahold on my finger and felt the paint brush go over my nails.

“Here let’s get this off” Mom say, and I felt the tape being removed from my mouth. I took a deep breath before licking my lips. “Now for your toes” Mom say, which I said “oh please no” I say curling my toes up. I felt Mom grabbing ahold of my right foot and started painting my toenails. She then went over and do the same to my left foot.
“Oh so pretty” Mom teased “very pretty pink.” “Grrr…” I growled.
“Well I guess I can go get dinner ready” Mom says “you want me to leave you like this or are you ready to get free?”

“I am ready to get out” I say “my arms are feeling sore.” Mom then pulled up my beanie, I then looked down at my toes and say that they were not painted at all. “You tricked me” I say looking at Mom, who chuckled and started to untie me from the chair.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's a cute story. You have a great mom!
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

I forgot how great the Addams Family films are for TUG content. The Thanksgiving musical scene in Addams Family Values was one of my favourites as a kid!

Real nice story too, thanks for sharing :)
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

great story :) i liked it
thanks for sharing
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great that you have such a relationship with your mum. Top story.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

This is really good
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I'm really not sure how I'd have reacted if my kids had asked to be tied up. The idea of tickling their feet or painting my sons toe nails sounds fun though.
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Great story😊Addams family is great, one of the earliest memories of tugs and part of what got me into this😁
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for sharing that. Your mother has a devious mind.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Cute and Adorable little Story!!! Thank you for sharing with us
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Carly-Nickel[/mention] you write some of the best stories on this site, just not enough of them! But, then, they always say, 'leave 'em wanting more.'
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Ducttapeenthusiast
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapeenthusiast »

You're so lucky that you got to be tied up like that. Your mum sounds amazing.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Thanks [mention]Carly-Nickel[/mention] for sharing this gem of a story! It is always refreshing to see that there are loving and caring families out there that don't consider such innocent TUGs as shameful.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

[mention]Carly-Nickel[/mention] I wish my mum would.tie me.up but.I hide my games.from her.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

great story
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic