Self-bondage after a long time (M/self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Mace23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Self-bondage after a long time (M/self)

Post by Mace23 »

This is a true story, that occurred me 2 weeks ago. It passed quite a lot of time since the last time I was able to do a proper session of selfbondage, mostly because I live with all the members of my family (mother, father and brother) and I couldn't find the time to be all alone in my house.

I saw this oppurtunity one day when my mother and my father where out all day long for a wedding and my brother was on vacation.

So I decided to act.

First thing i have done was locking a pair of scissors with a lock and then putting the key In the freezer inside a glass full of water. Hopefully, by the afternoon, all the water was frozen, and so my escape method was ready. The wait was killing me, I had a great urge to start.

Finally, after all the water was frozen, it was time to begin. I gathered all of my things into my bedroom: zipties, a roll of silver duct tape and one of white microfoam tape.

When I practice these session I like to feel very helpless, and in order to achieve so, usually I crossdress, because it made me feel very helpless and naughty. I decided to wear a pair of black pantyhose, a black skirt and then a white blouse tucked inside the skirt. So, my costume was ready, and after I placed the glass with the frozen key and the scissors into the ground, I started to tie myself up.

First thing was the legs: while standing, I started wounding the tape at my ankles, really tight, and then below and above my knees. I sat on my bed, and then proceeded to gag me.

I shoved some of my mother used panties inside my mouth, and then wound the microfoam tape around my head multiple times. I made a satisfied groan.

Next I used to zipties to tie my hand, crossed, behind my back. I was finally all helpless and with no chance to escape until the ice melted. Nothing much special happened in two hour I remained tied up, I groaned a little, move and change position some times, but most important I was stunned by the feeling of calm and at the same time excitement I was experiencing.

After 2 hours, the ice was all melted and I was able to free myself, my legs a little stiff and my jaw was aching because of the gag. But one of the first thoughts that crossed my mind was: I want to do more of it.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for posting, great to read other peoples stories of selfbondage.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Thank you for posting the story. Quite enjoyed it. Also glad you were able to indulge in some self bondage.

How was it using your mothers underwear as a gag? Have you used it before as well?
Mace23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mace23 »

beeblebrox883 wrote: 2 years ago Thank you for posting the story. Quite enjoyed it. Also glad you were able to indulge in some self bondage.

How was it using your mothers underwear as a gag? Have you used it before as well?
Thank you for the reply. Using my mother panties was great, despite the awful taste. It's my favorite type of packing for a gag, and now I used it for quite some time
Mace23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mace23 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Thank you for posting, great to read other peoples stories of selfbondage.
Thanks for your reply!
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Good story 👍. I enjoyed it.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great self bondage and wonderful panty gag.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Interesting use of padlocking a pair of scissors. Never heard of that one before, but I like it
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Great story, thanks for sharing :D
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

@mace23. Like you I rarely have the chance for self bondage so I know only too well that wonderful when you have tied yourself and all is good in the world 👍
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Glad nothing went wrong. Just a caution, though. Always have an immediate out. You never know if you might need it.

Drawscore
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

drawscore wrote: 2 years ago Glad nothing went wrong. Just a caution, though. Always have an immediate out. You never know if you might need it.
I second this. Sometimes things go wrong. Having a quick release is a mandatory part of this sort of game. Perhaps putting a second key or another set of shears in a can of paint or axle grease or anything else you wouldn't wish to get all over the place to keep you honest but to allow escape if necessary.

Otherwise, this was a great story. Two hours was obviously enough to get you deep into sub space. Well done!

Thanks for sharing this. Be sure to let us know when you have another adventure.
Mace23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mace23 »

MaxRoper wrote: 2 years ago
drawscore wrote: 2 years ago Glad nothing went wrong. Just a caution, though. Always have an immediate out. You never know if you might need it.
I second this. Sometimes things go wrong. Having a quick release is a mandatory part of this sort of game. Perhaps putting a second key or another set of shears in a can of paint or axle grease or anything else you wouldn't wish to get all over the place to keep you honest but to allow escape if necessary.

Otherwise, this was a great story. Two hours was obviously enough to get you deep into sub space. Well done!

Thanks for sharing this. Be sure to let us know when you have another adventure.
Actually I had one quick release that I did not mention. I had another pair of scissors, without any lock on it, placed under my bed. If I had to, I can just move the bed out of its normal position with my body, while leveraging against the wall, and cut the zipties with that scissors
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic