Jackass (M/MM)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Jackass (M/MM)

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

The room smelt of pizza and cheap cologne. Some crap nu-metal from our teenage school days was blasting out of one of our phones, and the three of us sat huddled in front of the TV on Pete's dresser, playing split-screen 007: Nightfire. We were all back home from university for the summer, and so were enjoying hanging out for the first time in forever. I'd brought the game for us to play and so knew the maps a little too well. I won the fifth game in a row, and Pete threw down his controller.

He got up, ran his fingers through his curly mop of brown hair, and sighed. He was quite a short guy, but he had an atheltic build. He was an avid footballer and seldom seen not wearing sportswear and a football shirt.

"You're too good at this."

I stood up too, stretching. I was slim, and taller than Pete, wearing a band tee, and tight fitting black jeans held up with a studded belt.

I grinned smugly as I pulled a few knots out of my wavy, brown hair. "In my defence, I spent like an hour earlier today getting completely destroyed in Pro Evo."

Andy laughed. "He did to be fair."

Pete huffed and left to go to the bathroom. Andy hopped up and started rifling through the games and DVDs in Pete's top dresser drawer. Andy was much taller than Pete and I. Although he wasn't fat, he was broadly built in every aspect. His hair was closely cropped, and he wore a camo shirt and khaki shorts. It was hard to say whether they were fitted or whether normal clothes just looked that way on his huge frame.

When Pete returned, Andy pulled a DVD out of the drawer and held it up to the both us.

"When did you get the Jackass movie?"

Pete shrugged. "Last weekend. Haven't watched it yet though. You wanna?"

We all agreed; we loved the show. We used to hangout at Pete's house and watch clips online for hours on end. Despite the warnings we regularly tried to perform stunts of our own: racing shopping carts down hills, punching each other in the stomach, kicking each other in the nuts. It seems so stupid now, but it was great fun at the time.

After the film was over we were immediately pumped up and wanted to do something stupid.

We went down to the kitchen and filled a pint glass with random bits and pieces we found in the cupboards. Mayonaisse, vinegar, chocolate syrup, random spices, salt, fanta. It was pretty foul, and we had a great time laughing as each of us tried to drink it and damn near threw up.

Next we got hold of Pete's electric fly swatter, and took turns getting shocked by it. Definitely the least fun stunt. Once we had all had one turn we quickly decided that it sucked.

We were then up in Pete's room, rummaging around trying to find something else to do. It was then that Pete took out a belt out from his drawer, and snapped it between his hands.

We looked at each other with a glint in our eyes. "Let's take turns getting this across the arse as hard as we can."

Andy stepped up cockily. "I can do that, how bad can it be?." He bent over with his hands on the bed and looked back at Pete. "Careful, its my first time." He said, putting on his best camp voice.

Pete widened his stance ready for a big swing. "Okay, ready?"

Andy closed his eyes tight and nodded.

Pete took a big swing, but missed; only grazing Andy's backside. Nevertheless Andy hopped onto the bed and roared in the pillow.

"Jesus! That stings."

Pete beckoned him back.

"No, come on," I insisted. "He didn't even hit you properly that time. He missed."

Andy laughed, returning to the bent-over position. "Missed? Are you kidding?"

Pete concentrated and wound up his swing, but Andy was apprehensive this time and kept his eyes open. As the belt flew towards him he jumped up and put his hands in the way.

Pete looked annoyed. "What the hell, man?"

"Now that I know its going to hurt my reflexes are kicking in. I can't help it."

"Sod your reflexes."

Pete pulled the cord from his dressing gown which hung on the bedroom door. He bound Andy's wrist together with a quick double column tie, cinching them tight and then tied them to the bed frame. As he prepared for another swing Andy was laughing and wiggling around, making it hard to get a good shot. I grabbed a scarf from Pete's waredrobe and did the same to Andy's ankles tying them to the opposite end of the bed. He tried to wriggle away again but it was no use this time, the belt connected firmly with his arse and he half-laughed, half-squealed and began to thrash about.

Pete and I fell about laughing.

"The neighbours are gonna think I'm murdering someone."

Pete pulled one of Andy's socks off and crammed it into his mouth. I scooped one of Pete's dirty football socks off the ground, pulled it between Andy's teeth, and tied it off behind his head. Andy grimaced and moaned into the wad. Pete flogged him a few more times, and we laughed as Andy continued to tug at his retraints and let out little muffled cries into his gag.

Pete then turned to me. "Right, your turn. Bend over."

I went with it, but I'd seen how hard Pete was swinging so I couldn't help putting my hands in the way too.

"Right, hands to the bed frame!"

Pete pulled out a scarf and a tie from his waredrobe, lay me on my front next to Andy, and lashed my wrists and ankles to opposite ends of the bed. As I tugged at my restraints to test their effectiveness, the first strike connected with my backside and I screamed.

Pete had anticipated it this time, and as I clenched my eyes shut and opened my mouth to scream, both socks were pulled off my feet and crammed into my cheeks. My eyes bulged wide, darting side-to-side as the second, dirty football sock was pulled between my teeth and tied off behind my head. I looked over at Andy, who narrowed his eyes at me and let out a smug little noise.

Pete looked down at us, "Hmm, something's missing."

He pulled our trousers and underwear down to our ankles, and then cracked the belt over our backsides a few more times as we squealed and wriggled and writhed trying to get loose.

After some time, Pete got bored. He pulled up our underwear, but then stopped and burst out laughing. "You two look tragic."

He wandered off and made himself a drink, then sat on the floor next to the bed and started playing San Andreas, leaving us bound and gagged with our trousers round our ankles. We attempted to reach each others knots to get loose, but with no luck. We exchanged sad, helpless looks as we whined into our gags.

"Shut up, guys. You're putting me off."

We must have been there for a good half-an-hour when his Mum finally got back from her shift. She came upstairs and poked her head round the door. Andy and I both let out little muffled cries, partly pleading for help and partly whimpering out of embarrassment.

"Hello, love." She cooed, kissing Pete on the head. She wandered over to Andy and I, grinning down at us as we pleaded with our eyes. "Having fun there, boys?" We shook our heads and trying to explain through the spit sodden socks. She pinched our cheeks and gave them a little waggle. "Aw nevermind, I'll make you both a cup of tea. Let them out will you, love."

"Sure", Pete turned to us and grinned, his voice changing to a whisper, "in a bit."
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I really liked that story! Really teens can bee idiots sometimes but this one was really funny! I liked the ending when the mom found you guys. Good job!
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

cj2125 wrote: 2 years ago I really liked that story! Really teens can bee idiots sometimes but this one was really funny! I liked the ending when the mom found you guys. Good job!
Thanks, man. Glad you enjoyed it!

To be honest, I miss teenage idiocy. It was great excuse to tie each other up :lol:
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

What a cool mum, haha.

Great little story, well written. Not too much, not too little. Keep up the writing, friend
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

This was a fun story, I somehow missed it when you first posted it.

Teens do some stupid stuff sometimes 😁

Well done. Hope you have more stories to share!
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

Ah, harmless college-age fun. You love to see it. Definitely wish I had friends like this when I was in college.

Well, at least physically harmless. Ego is another story. :)
Zenskeptic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zenskeptic »

I would've liked to have been one of the victims there.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

[mention]YourCaptor75[/mention]
[mention]Canuck100[/mention]
[mention]grayboxers[/mention]
Thanks for the support, glad you enjoyed it :)

[mention]Zenskeptic[/mention]
I can confirm it was a fun time :lol: and welcome to tugstories!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Oh, I missed that one. Really goofy, really funny. "Yeah, sure, tie me up, so you can actually do painful stuff to me. Should be fun."

Glad you guys had fun, and I hope you enjoyed your time tied up, even if your butt hurt. :lol: In any case, thanks for sharing.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic