Tug Intro (MFF)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
caquernham
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tug Intro (MFF)

Post by caquernham »

Note: I am a little uncomfortable with all the fetish content on this site, so I’m posting a warning. These are stories about wholesome games between underage siblings. If you are looking for sexual content, please leave.

My name is Tim.

Recently, my younger sisters, Jennie and Gracie, returned to our hometown to celebrate their birthday. They are fraternal twins and about two years younger than me. We were very close as kids but changing circumstances have scattered us across the country over the last few years.

We were sitting in the basement of our childhood home catching up about our lives. I was feeling worried and protective, as a big brother should, but they seemed to be doing fine on their own. I was immensely proud of the wonderful young ladies they had turned out to be.

Jennie has always been the baby of the family. Baby faced and at the taller end of petite, it can be easy to forget that she is the same age as Gracie. I will go into further detail regarding appearances where relevant in future stories, but her most important features are her curly auburn hair, apple cheeks, rosy complexion, and expressive, melancholy grey eyes. She is reserved yet charismatic. Her nervous mannerisms and bashful demeanor makes her especially fun to tease. She has always dressed precociously, in a style I can only describe as ‘librarian chic’. She wears lots of skirts, dresses, blouses, and sweaters.

Gracie is a few inches taller. She has an athletic build, a pale complexion, dark brown hair, and a slimmer, more angular face. Her eyes are a piercing deep blue. She is more outgoing than Jennie and considerably more mischievous. She likes to bend the rules to get her way. She generally dresses for practicality first and aesthetics second, in plenty of comfortable and unrestrictive clothing.

Our conversation turned to the mischief we got into as kids. Eventually we were talking about all the tie-up games we played, and the pranks they turned into in our teens. Our favorite game was spies, which usually involved toy guns, feats of questionable gymnastics, and plenty of haphazard restraints.

This game later evolved into VIPs, a version of airsoft we played with the neighborhood kids where tagged individuals were “revived” by their team’s VIP. Since we decided after some precociously legalistic arguments that the VIPs powers of necromancy extended even to themselves, they were immortal, but it was a conditional immortality. The only way to win was incapacitating the other team’s VIP so they could no longer revive their teammates, usually by binding them hand and foot or locking them in a backyard shed. The twins weren’t the only kids chosen as VIPs, but they were certainly picked the most often.

All of this experience tying each other up made us better at binding then at escaping. Naturally, come our teenage years, we played plenty of practical jokes on each other involving being restrained and tormented. I will be going into detail on these more than our childhood games in future stories, since they are fresher in my memory, and generally more interesting. By this time, our dad travelled often on business, and our mom sometimes worked nights and weekends. When left to our own devices, we found ways to entertain ourselves.

By this point in the basement conversation, Gracie was nostalgic and enthusiastic, but Jennie grew quiet and appeared more nervous than usual. I started to wonder whether being restrained often had had a negative psychological impact on either of the twins. I changed the subject and later started research on the topic. I found horror stories of abusive and neglectful parents, or prison sentences for what started out as harmless pranks, but none of the activities or effects described matched what we did. We had rules in place to ensure trust and safety. I finally found this website, which assured me that tie-up games were a universal experience to more than just psychos, perverts, and abusers.

I talked to the twins. I was relieved to find that they never felt unsafe during any of our games. Jennie had just been embarrassed when reminded of how easy she was to tie up, and how trustingly helpless it made her feel. I told them about this site and got their permission to tell a few of our stories. I am a far from omniscient narrator. My memories are incomplete and I was not present for a few of the games I’m sure they played with each other. I will be telling the stories to the best of my abilities and filling in gaps with speculation.

I asked the girls whether we could maybe do it again sometime. Sly looks crossed both of their faces. We haven’t played any games yet as of my writing this, but I have a feeling I will be posting some new stories along with my old ones very shortly.

A bit of a post-scriptum: Momma taught me that it’s impolite to talk about myself, but I’m sure some of you want to know about me. I’ll turn the keyboard over to Gracie:

Two words: Dad Bod. He’s awfully fat for a skinny kid, and He stands head and shoulders over me. He is polite and mostly selfless. Likes ham, ham radios and combat sports, which is bad for us because while he’s clumsy, he makes up for his bad technique with surprising strength. He has a big, square head and sandy blond hair. Blue eyes which are just as dull as what’s behind them. He dresses nice like Jennie, but in chinos, fitted jeans, collared shirts and sports jackets instead of dresses and skirts (though he looks cute in those, I’ve checked.) I guess you can take the kid out of parochial school, but you can’t take the parochial school uniform off of the kid. I’m sounding really pervy so I’m gonna stop now.

-G

Thanks, Gracie.
Last edited by caquernham 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Interesting intro. Please go on!
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo, very good and don`t forget to Gender tag it. Your know self witch was most commended other could add later if needed.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Nice first post! Welcome onboard.
[mention]Plueschbabycd[/mention] is right, be sure to follow the rules and get this thread gender tagged asap.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic