My 1st Mummification (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My 1st Mummification (M/M)

Post by The WinterShuffle »

This past week I was able to experience my 1st ever proper mummification!

I’ve recently returned to Fetlife in an attempt to find people who would be interested in wrapping me up properly, and for once, my luck was high. I met this guy (who’s name I will be withholding for privacy) who said he was willing to wrap me up, head to toe, and let me experience what has essentially been my number 1 bondage bucket list event for my whole life.

We spoke for about a month, while I tried to work around my work and school schedule, and admittedly worked through my own anxieties of what could go wrong. I’m your classic overthinker. But finally I took the leap, and I’m really glad I did.

I arrived at his downtown apartment on the day of our session, super excited but also equally as nervous. He lets me in we chat for a bit blah blah blah, y’all didn’t come here for this, BOOM we’re upstairs and it’s time for me to get mummified.

He started off with vet wrap, placing a gel ball in each of my hands, he wrapped my arm’s individually, making me feel pretty much immediately helpless. He then wrapped my chest, torso and legs, also individually so I was essentially standing now in a vet wrap suit. He expended an entire roll of vet wrap on each of my hands, securing them to my thighs and quipping that I would certainly not be escaping now. He then went to work on the rest of my upper body, placing towels between my arms and body before mummifying them all together.

He then placed a long towel between my legs and quickly mummified them together. I was now completely mummified from ankles to neck, and for the first time, I felt completely helpless. He wrapped so thorough, taking great care to make it tight but not cut off any circulation. He gently wrapped my neck, mostly just for show, it wasn’t tight, I’m sure neither of us wanted it to be lol. And then he set to work on my head.

First he took a set of cotton eye patches and stuck them over my eyes. He asked if I wanted ear plugs but I have a slight fear of things getting stuck in my ears so I said no thank you. He wrapped around my head, getting my chin, and mostly focussing on my eyes and down to the bridge of my nose. He walked away for a moment, and when he returned, he asked if I had any last words before quickly stuffing a clean sock into my mouth. He then quickly wrapped up my head, sealing in my gag and ensuring I wouldn’t be spitting it out by fully mummifying my head.

He laid me down on the bed gently, and then pulled while I “helped” by pushing along with my legs as best I could. He wrapped up my feet and that was that. I was completely mummified, head to toe, with only my nose sticking out! The wrapping took about an hour, and I stayed in my first mummification for about 2 and a half hours. I mostly just lay there, falling into sub-space as I drifted in and out of sleep. When I was awake I would struggle a bit, try to squirm and stretch my arms and legs outwards to feel how truly helplessly bound I was.

The time passed like nothing, as I was soon being let out. Overall it was an amazing experience, one that I will never forget. He was a very accommodating Dom, taking great care to do the job right, and constantly checking on me and making sure I was ok. I do have some pics of the session on my Fetlife page, I tried to post them here but my computer was being disagreeable. I will try to get them uploaded with this story, but if I can’t, I’m on Fetlife as OverkillBondage.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Thanks for sharing - it sounds like you had a fun time with a sensible mummifier. The vet wrap sounds like a good first time option as well as I feel it's possibly a bit more breathable compared to cling film and tape. Definitely on my bucket-list as well.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Glad you got to cross it off the bucket list! Sounds like your dom knew exactly what to do with the individual wrap technique. Thanks for sharing, and best of luck with getting the pics posted!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Sounds like it was a good time! Good for you.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] If you're trying to post photos, keep in mind that you need to host them yourself, either on Flickr or some other image hosting site. More importantly though, I'm so glad you were able to meet someone in your area and experience this.

I've initiated four different guys to the joy of mummification, and aside from the materials I use (pallet wrap and duct tape), you described the same process I employ really well. It takes me anywhere between 45 minutes to an hour to get a boi completely mummified. I've seen it done in a matter of minutes, but the result was understandably subpar. From what you describe here, it sounds like you were taken care of by an experienced mummifier.

Really glad you got to experience that, buddy-boi.
You'll never forget it ;)

I'm also really glad you decided to share with us how sleepy, comfortable and spaced out you were during those hours you spent mummified.
A lot of the inexperienced guys on here seem to have bizarre preconceived notions about it. Most express disbelief when I tell them my victims often fall asleep and doze off into a state of semi-conscious slumber. I tease my victims quite a bit, but there's also a lot of downtime when I'm just doing my thing and letting them rest. I'm super glad you were able to experience that moment of peace, quiet and helplessness. You've been wanting this a long time.

Now that you've experienced a short session, I have a feeling it won't be your last.
Your next sessions will be longer. And you'll most likely meet more of those guys in you continue exploring...some of whom will be more than happy to exploit that smelly shoe-sniffing fetish of yours 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Wow, sounds amazing! And I really like how you've described it, it really helps with having and setting expectations for doing it myself one day. It's still on my wishlist!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Congratulations on your lucky find.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Yes, that's exactly why he chose it, he said it was probably ging to get hot and didn't want me to overheat, ideally at all (which I didn't) but definitely not before I was wrapped up :lol:

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Yeah, I'm on a chromebooka nd for whatever reason when I copy the link to the photo, it just comes up as the word image. I'm following your illustrated guide so I'm thinking it's gotta be something to do with my laptop. And yes, I wasn't surprised exactly that I fell asleep, but I think that was the first time I've ever gotten into sub-space, I was drifting in and out of dreams it felt like, and waking up mummified like I was was somewhat disorienting, which honestly added to it. I'm hoping for my next session with whoever that may be, I do get to experience the smelly sock fetish part of my fantasy :lol:

For those of you who have replied and have yet to experince this, I highly recommend it obviously, and I'll also say, as many of you pointed out, finding someone who is experienced with mummification is a must. The guy I saw had experince both wrapping and being wrapped so he knew exactly what he was doing.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]kiwi[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]

I FIGURED IT OUT

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Will you be walking amongst the living once more, Osiris (aka [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention])? :o

Or are the priests preparing to further encase you? :evil:
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] I really wish I could say the latter :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Wonderful pics [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]!
So glad you were able to upload them on here and share them with us.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great photos, definitely a very thorough job! Particularly like the second one with your captor standing on the bed above you, his feet just poking into the frame.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
MrRolePlay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrRolePlay »

Fantastic photos. I’ve got a few local munchs myself coming up to get to know people and see if a few bucket list items can get checkmarked myself. Mummification is definitely one.

Love how he asked if you had any last words 😂. Sounds like you got a really knowledgeable person which is always great for a first experience.
Last edited by MrRolePlay 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]MrRolePlay[/mention] Best of luck to you! I've been wanting to get out to some munches myself as well. At risk of sounding repetitive, being mummified is an incredible experience that I really recommend you try out :lol:
MrRolePlay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrRolePlay »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 2 years ago @MrRolePlay Best of luck to you! I've been wanting to get out to some munches myself as well. At risk of sounding repetitive, being mummified is an incredible experience that I really recommend you try out :lol:

Mummified or my ultimate fantasy was slowly being tied up and deprived of my senses 😏

First just hands and ankles
Attempted hop away to be dragged back to my location. Then hogtied while a cleave gag added
Captor thinks I can still squirm to much after a bit, moves me to chair adds some stuffing to my cleave gag.
After awhile then moves me out of the way for company activities. Blindfolds me and drags me to the basement where I’m secured to a pole with a bunch of rope, full stuff, wrap and tape gagged. Ear plugs added, fingers and toes taped for complete helplessness and left there.

I’ll find someone.

After awhile how turned on were you 😂, I would have got excited like just at the initial going and it probably would have been awkward haha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic