Tied up Lifeguard m/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Hokies94
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied up Lifeguard m/f

Post by Hokies94 »

This story took place about 10 years ago when I was 17 years old. I was an assistant manager at our local community pool and was finishing up the early morning cleaning shift where I had to vacuum the pool and clean all the skimmers. There was one other lifeguard, Tori, who came in around 7am so she could help me finish cleaning and setting up before the pool opened for swim team at 8. I was working fast this particular morning, so I was already pretty much done by the time Tori got in for her shift. Tori was about my height, 5’8”, and was wearing a white t shirt over top of her red lifeguard swimsuit. She was a very attractive girl, but was a bit of a goth with dyed black hair and black fingernails. She greeted me in the guard shack when she got in and asked what I needed her to do this morning. It was an overcast morning and was supposed to storm, so I told her I figured we would have a very easy day and I would probably send a couple of guards home if it stormed since there was no point in having a full staff with no one at the pool. She immediately asked if she could one of the people to go home early since she wanted to play with her new puppy the family had gotten. I told her we would see when everyone else got in and I could talk to everyone. She didn’t like that answer and came up with another plan. She spotted a roll of duct tape on the desk that I had been using to fix a broken skim pole and said “you can tie me up however you want with this and if I get out, then I get to go home.” I knew I couldn’t pass up an opportunity like that so of course I agreed to the deal. Truth be told, I had wanted to tie her up for a while and had left the duct tape out in the open to see if I could spark up a conversation, but she did all the work for me. I told her to sit down in the chair and put her hands crossed behind the back of it. I wrapped the tape in a cross cross pattern around her wrists 7 or 8 times until it was very snug and then did the same to her feet. I then took the roll and wrapped it around her upper body so she was securely tied to the chair. She started to say how tight she was tied, but right then, I put a piece of tape across her mouth and followed it with 4 more. It wasn’t the most effective gag in the world, but it worked for a bit. She struggled in the chair for about 15 minutes and only managed to lick the gag off of her mouth, but couldn’t get free. Eventually she gave up and I cut her out of it, but I think she was enjoying being tied up and struggling. I ended up letting her go home early since she was such a good sport about the whole thing. That was the first, but not the last time I got to tie up tori. But that’s a story for another time…
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Lifeguard stories are some of my favourites ! Sounds like Tori was into tugs… curious to read your next story!
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Great story, i love lifeguard tugs, i have some of my own😁looking forward to the next one.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, looking forward to more stories of Tori being tied.
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

nice story, sounds like a good time
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Lucky bloke
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Nice and Cute Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic