He was obsessed with me. (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
jim1987
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

He was obsessed with me. (m/m)

Post by jim1987 »

I had a gay man sort of obsessed with me a while back. So I gave in and let him tie me up. It was a wonderful experience, as I want to be tied up and he was fine with this suggestion from me, as so he can have me alone. When he tied me to a chair, he felt my legs and said they felt great, I was pleased about that You see i have wrote that I want to be tied up/ kidnapped because when he tied me up he did not do it very well and I found it easy to get out off. Did not get the full experience of the not being able to escape. This happened a few years ago now. The man got what he wanted, me alone. although all he did was feel my legs up (arms too) he was satisfied with this as I think tying me up did it for him. He is not the gay man to want me. I've never understood why, other than having a certain body part which is huge. Their words, not mine. This is 100% true, i do not lie. The experience was not bad.
Last edited by jim1987 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Cool experience. Have you had anything similar happen since?
jim1987
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jim1987 »

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago Cool experience. Have you had anything similar happen since?
Sadlly not. But would absolutely love for it to happen again, for sure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic