Adventures in magic M/F parts 1-3

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Adventures in magic M/F parts 1-3

Post by Evo »

Adventures in magic M/F Part 1 The gypsy rope escape

Some years ago, me and a friend I had known from school did some fun performances of magic that involved her being tied up and doing escapes in her show, she was an upcoming magician and had just started performing some illusions and tricks, she even did a straitjacket escape and was into escapology, so I volunteered to help her out since she needed some assistance when she performed on stage, nobody else around where into magic and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to finally see my favourite magic trick called the gypsy rope tie escape. This is a great trick that so many magicians use in their shows, it’s almost always a female assistant or magician performing it and on Youtube there is loads of it from a channel called gypsyrope, just look it up and see its great. This illusion works like this, it’s an escape were the tied-up magician/assistant ends up with the volunteer’s jacket underneath the ropes after going into a hoop where the switch is made, it’s a very clever trick and there are some very particular knots applied when tying the performer. The hands are tied behind back first then a length of rope is tied around the neck and all over the body sometimes all the way down to the ankles, there is different ways to restrain the performer. I saw this as a great opportunity to introduce this trick and was eager to see her reaction. Her name was Thale she was 20-year-old at the time and around 5”4 or 163 cm in height, brown hair and brown eyes, beautiful and in great shape, slim body and long legs, she was very stylish and later studied fashion actually. It was summer and she was wearing blue denim shorts and a red hoodie with sneakers and her hair in a Ponytail, she had a nice tan and looked great I remember thinking. I showed a clip of a magician performing the escape and waited for her reaction, my heart was beating, I really hoped she would like my suggestion and that we could perform it. After a while she said.

“Hold on! I know this one, I have performed it before a really long time ago, that’s a great idea”

“Really? I love that trick; you still remember how to do it?” I responded, at this point I didn’t know how they did this.

“Yeah sure, I haven’t done it because I have had a solo act and I need some help to perform it, you could help me and do the tying and hold the curtain” She responded smiling at me.

That would be great, I want to see how it works” I replied, I was excited and could not wait to get to tie her up. Thale found the exact rope length that is needed and gave it to me, I started inspecting the rope and pulling it testing it.

“I learned this from a magic camp actually, I have always liked it actually” Thale said.

“Right, I think I know how to do this” I said ready to tie her up, I had watched videos of this trick so many times and I have always been good at tying.

Ok, here you go, tie me up” Thale said while she stretched out her hand for me to tie the first knot on, just like in the videos we had watched. I tied a knot around her wrist. Then she placed her hands behind her back just the right way with the hidden loop between her hands and turned around presenting her hands to be tied by me. I tied her wrists together rather tight and asked how it was.

“Nice and tight, good job your good at this already” Thale said smiling at me.

“Awesome, now the longer piece of rope around your body, right?” I spoke.

“Yes, that’s right”

I made a loop around her neck with the long piece of rope just as it is in this trick if you look it up and see any of the videos on Youtube. A few knots that prevent the rope from tightening around the neck, and then around her arms to the back and around her body all the way down to her ankles, some versions only go around the upper body, but Thale wanted the one was she would be completely tied up of course:)

“I’m now completely tied up and” Thale smiled and pretended to talk to an audience while she stood there tied up and ready to perform the escape.

“You ready to try this now escape artist?” I asked her, while I enjoyed the sight of her in the rope.

“Yes, bring put on the jacket” Thale said while she hopped around a bit, her legs were tied together so she had to jump around and balance herself. I put on a blazer jacket, the trick is that the blazer is going to switch from the volunteer from the audience inside the hoop, to the tied-up performer underneath the ropes. I stood in front of her while she was behind me all tied up. After a few minutes the jacket had switched from me to Thale while she was still tied up but this time with the jacket on her, she had made it and really nailed the trick.

“Yes perfect, you see. I told you I was good at this, it’s so cool to have another escape act in my show” Thale said enthusiastic about doing her rope escape.
I had finally seen this trick I had always loved live and even did the tying myself, I felt so excited and very ready to assist her in her upcoming show and I had some more ideas for magic that involved getting Thale tied up.

“This is so cool, I have many more ideas for escapes you can perform, you are so good at this Thale” I replied.

“I’m down to try your ideas, this was a great idea you are very good at tying” Thale said while smiling at me, she was still tied up and wearing the jacket.

“We can do some more twists and such, maybe you can escape the ropes completely in the end of the number?” I asked.

“Yeah, that’s a good idea, its not that hard I just need to keep practicing it, do you mind helping me this week? She asked me, of course I didn’t mind that.

“No, I help you, its fun to tie you up” I said and smiled at her enjoying myself.

“Well feel free to tie me up whenever you want, I guess” Thale said winking at me. Then we started practicing before the upcoming show.

To be continued.
Last edited by Evo 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Enjoying your story very much so far! Something tells me Thale will get stuck... we'll see!
calebtras
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by calebtras »

Fun magic trick and nice story.
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Glad you are enjoying the story😊part 2 coming up soon and yes, Thale will be in more restraints for sure😁
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

We were at Thales place and there were all this props for illusions in her show
“So maybe we could do some other illusions?” Thale asked me, she was still tied up and wearing the jacket from the gypsy rope trick we had practiced. She escaped the ropes, and I got to see how she did the routine, she showed me a couple of times getting in and out of the rope. Thale then placed them in a pile on the table. I looked around the room where she kept all her props and things for her show. I saw lots of fun restraints and picked up a pair of handcuffs, I checked them out and Thale looked at me smiling and spoke.

“Cool right? Do you want to try them out on me?”

“Sure, they are badass, do you have them in an escape routine?” I replied.

“Yes, it’s used in my trunk escape, ok you can cuff me” Thale said and held out her hands in front of her. I opened the cuffs and placed the one cuff around her wrist, it clicked, and I tightened the cuff snuggly.

“Can I handcuff you behind back?” I asked, cause that’s my favourite position.

Thale laughed a little and replied with a friendly smile. “Ok sure, go ahead” She then placed her hands behind her back, I took the other cuff and cuffed her other wrist, she was now handcuffed, and I tightly secured them both, Thale moaned a bit, taken by surprise that I had put them on a little tight.

“Woah! Ok cool, you done this before I guess, am I under arrest?” She said while laughing a little.

“Yes, I have, maybe you are, would be fun to have you locked up for the day” I replied.

“Oh really? Guess I just have to find a way to escape then, do you think this is fun?” She replied smiling while she turned around and started testing out the cuffs.

“Yes, I can’t wait to help you out in the show and see what more you can do” I replied.

“You are too cute, its awesome that you want to help me out” Thale said flirting a little, I was very excited about the whole thing and could not wait to see what more restraints I could place her in.

We rehearsed the trunk illusion and Thale did her escape two times, it was very impressive and would make a cool part of the show. I handcuffed her and closed the trunk she was locked in, I felt very excited for the upcoming show. After that I got to put a straitjacket on her, and she showed me her straitjacket escape. It was then time for her in and out of rope routine, this is usually with hands tied in front, but I convinced her to try with her hands tied behind her back, as this was the same knot used in the gypsy rope escape.

“Good idea! Something different” Thale said to me, excited of my idea, she placed her hands behind her back, and I tied her hands with the special knot, she did the escape just as quickly.
We now were all set for the upcoming show.
To be continued.
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Showtime Part 3

It was finally the day where Thale`s would perform her magic show, I was with her to assist in her escape routines. It was a small stage Infront of some people at a mall, it was some people there but not really crowded, she was so excited to finally perform again, her very own show. Thale was wearing a black blazer and a white shirt underneath, she had a short black leather shorts on her, they were so short it seemed like she was only wearing the blazer, she looked very sexy I thought, she had some nice leather boots on and her hair middle parted. She walked on stage and started introducing herself and her show and whenever she didn’t do any tricks or were using her hands, she would place her hands behind her back, which was something I liked of course. After some card tricks and some other smaller illusions with a little audience participation, she finally was ready to perform her first escape act. I walked on stage, my heart where beating, I was not used to being on a stage, but I would do anything to help her and of course get to restrain her, I was a bit nervous.

“Now for some escapology, I’m going to do the so-called trunk illusion, my assistant here is going to handcuff me first” Thale said to the audience, she placed her hands behind her back and presented them to me so I could cuff her up. I cuffed her hands and tightened them before double locking them, the audience looked at us with excitement, Thale smiled while the cuffs where being locked on her, she would then turn around and show everyone how she was cuffed, she walked over to a guy in the audience and asked him to inspect them.

“Please check the handcuffs sir, make sure I’m properly handcuffed with real cuffs” Thale said, the guy approved when inspecting them.

Thale then walked over to me I blindfolded her, and she smiled a little, she was wearing a mic on her so she could speak to the audience, “Oh now, this is going to be tricky” she said laughing a little. Then I opened the trunk and I helped her into the trunk, she laid down and I closed it, then locked it with padlocks. Thale would then do her escape and emerge from the audience getting her well-deserved applause.

“You’re doing great so far” She whispered flinging and smiling a little to me, I then walked off the stage and started to prepare the in and out of rope routine while Thale performed some other tricks. I grabbed the chair and walked on stage again after that with the rope.

“Now we need a member from the audience to come up and help me out a little” Thale said, she picked out a man from the audience.

“Ok, now you guys are going to tie me up to this chair” Thale said while she placed her hands behind the chai for me to tie the special knot required for this escape, she was now tied to the chair and her hands together behind her back, the volunteer from the audience inspected the knots.

“I am completely tied up right?” Thale asked the man, he responded yes, and she performed her routine, in and out of the rope. Then it was the straitjacket escape, I walked on stage and Thale presented her arms and I strapped her into the straitjacket, she would just look at me and smile a little while I did all the straps on her, the audience seemed to like it as well. She did her escape and wiggled out of it, after that she performed some other magic numbers before the big finale and my favourite part of the show, the gypsy rope escape.

“We need another lucky volunteer, how about you?” Thale asked a woman in the audience, she was mature probably in her 40s, a blonde good-looking woman. She walked on stage and Thale introduced her.

“Give her a round of applause, now, please put on this jacket” Thale asked her and gave her a red blazer that she put on, this was needed for the switch routine in this trick, Thale took of her own blazer and rolled up her sleeves.

“You see you and he are going to tie me all up” Thale said while I walked on stage with the rope and curtain needed to perform this.

“So, first we are going to tie one knot around my wrist” Thale explained as we started tying her up, she held out her hand and I tied a knot around her wrist, then she placed her hands behind her back, as I tied them together, she said to the audience.

“Now we are going to tie my hands behind my back, make sure its really tight and that I can’t escape” she then turned around and the lady inspected the knots I had tied.

“Make another knot on top of that” Thale said, and the woman tied another knot.

Thale moaned a little and spoke. “There you go nice and tight, I’m not going anywhere now, am I?” She said while joking a little to the audience.

“Great job your good at this already” she whispered softly to me, I smiled at her and tied the longer piece of rope around her neck and started doing the knots.

“Awesome, now the longer piece rope of that you are going to tie around my body all the way down to my legs, leaving me all tied up, you are going to make sure I’m completely tied up you see” Thale explained to the audience, I took the rope around her arm and the woman did the same on her other arm, we then wrapped the rope around her from the top and all the way down to her legs, like it supposed to be in this trick.

“Yes, good job, as you guys can see I’m completely tied up now” Thale said and jumped around on stage so the audience could see all the knots.

“So now me and the volunteer are going inside this curtain” Thale said while she hopped inside the curtain, the woman followed and stood in front of her, i then lifted up the curtain. The trick is that the blazer is going to switch from the volunteer from the audience inside the hoop, to the tied-up performer underneath the ropes. After a few minutes the jacket had switched from the woman to Thale while she was still tied up but this time with the jacket on her, the audience applauded and Thale jumped around showing them the jacket that was now on her, the woman laughed and seemed taken by surprise, I just enjoyed the whole experience, she looked so good all tied up and jumping around the stage, we looked at each other and smiled.

Thale finished of with escaping the ropes completely in the end and the show was over, it was a success and the start of more shows to come.

To be continued.
calebtras
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by calebtras »

youtube with gypsy rope escape videos https://www.youtube.com/user/gypsyrope/videos
search word in chinese to google "magician performance" 北京魔术师的表演
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Yes thats a great channel😁hope you enjoyed the story, i love escape routines.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Great story. Very nice. Sounds like fun.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
calebtras
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by calebtras »

My friends and I did escape tricks and contests. You captured the fun and excitement.
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

calebtras wrote: 2 years ago My friends and I did escape tricks and contests. You captured the fun and excitement.
Thank you, i appreciate feedback😊yes i read your story, it was great! The gypsy rope sure is a great magic trick😁
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic