Oops! Still gagged! (Self/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oops! Still gagged! (Self/M)

Post by RotiferTape »

Oh boy where do I begin? I was recently bit by bat. For those who don’t know, I am a biologist as work with a variety of animals, so I’m not just out there harassing wildlife. The bat had to be taken to get tested for rabies and I started a series vaccines that same day. They are usually pretty quick to get back to you but it has been days without a word.

Today I decided to do some self bondage. I haven’t been tied in a while and it sounded fun. I duct tape my ankles, knees and thighs with multiple layers. I use about 7 strips over my mouth and put a blind fold on. As I’m putting my hands behind my back my phone rings. I quickly took off my blindfold and see it’s the epidemiologist who was testing the bat. I answer the phone immediately, COMPLETELY FORGETTING THAT I AM STILL GAGGED.
“Mmphhello mmp mm zmmmph” I thought “oh shit” in my head as I move the phone away and peel off the tape. I hear “uhhh hello? Are you ok?” Haha. I continued the conversation with my legs still bound.

The bat ended up testing positive so I’m glad I’m getting my shots 😬
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Haha perfect (or not so perfect) timing situations like that give me near heart attacks too. I bet you’re glad you hadn’t gagged yourself more effectively as that may have been a little harder to mmmph your way through.

Had something similar where I was in my room sort of hidden around a corner while I was wrap gagged when a roomate tried to enter and tried yelling for me through the door. I’ve never moved so fast my whole life as I did to pull the tape down away from my mouth 😂. Glad everything turned out well for you though!
(Thoughts go out to the little bat friend too)
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

kiwi wrote: 2 years ago Haha perfect (or not so perfect) timing situations like that give me near heart attacks too. I bet you’re glad you hadn’t gagged yourself more effectively as that may have been a little harder to mmmph your way through.

Had something similar where I was in my room sort of hidden around a corner while I was wrap gagged when a roomate tried to enter and tried yelling for me through the door. I’ve never moved so fast my whole life as I did to pull the tape down away from my mouth 😂. Glad everything turned out well for you though!
(Thoughts go out to the little bat friend too)
It’s one of my fears to be caught in bondage and it kind of happened haha. This was definitely the closest call I had. Hopefully this doesn’t happen on a future Zoom meeting or something haha
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic