Tied up in a hideaway [F/M]

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied up in a hideaway [F/M]

Post by boundb »

Ok. So this is my first time posting here but I have been lurking on the site for some time now. I appreciate all the stories posted here so I thought I’d show the same respect and post my own.
The only element of truth that has been changed are the names for privacy reasons.

This happened a good 6-7 years ago when I was only 11 years old. My name is Alfie and I have brown hair that is always cut to suit the latest trend. I have green eyes and I am slim. I wore a white polo shirt and black shorts. I always wore some white ankle socks complimented by some black laced trainers.

It was a Wednesday and it was after school. It was a fairly nice day. Not too warm and not too cold, perfect conditions to not wear a jumper or a coat and complain. I didn’t have much to entertain myself back then and only ever played on a Nintendo console with a friend who lived two doors away from me. This day I asked my parents if I could call her and go play at her house. Routinely, they said yes.

I gave my friend a call. Her name is Chloe and she has long dark brown hair with hazel eyes. She wore a plaid red top with a green skirt and black leggings. She decided to wear her high school shoes which was typical as she was most of the time lazy to change them or get a different pair. She was 3 years older than me which made her 14 at the time, but we’ve been playing outside together for as long as I can remember.

When I arrived at her house she took me through the hall, past the kitchen and out of the back door. We stood in her back garden for a while before she led me to her outdoor space which we called ‘The second kitchen’. It was a medium sized room with a swing door attached which led to the garage. The only window in the room opaque but transparent enough to let light through.

I did bring my Nintendo DS with me but that wasn’t my intention. I shyly sat down in a chair we’d placed in the middle of the room on a previous day and we chatted for some time. I said I didn’t have long because it was a Wednesday and my dad would pick me up soon to take me to cricket practice. We had about 2 hours to kill. I started looking around and I saw a bunch of rope foiled in the corner of the room. I knew I was into bondage at a very early age but I didn’t know it was a ‘thing’ back then. An example of this would be when I watched television and the protagonist was captured and tied up I felt a weird sensation (in what I thought was my upper stomach but now I know it was my crotch area responding)!

“Hey, do you think you could tie me up?” I asked.
“With what?? And... Are you sure?” Chloe replied.
“I’m positive. There’s some rope in the corner there.” I pointed out to Chloe where the rope was and she picked it up. She walked closer to me and told me to put my hands behind the chair. The chair was small but bigger than my 11 year old body. It had a metal frame and a wooden seat. I crossed my hands behind the chair and Chloe proceeded to tie my hands together rather effectively. I tested the bonds and I couldn’t separate my hands. “Wow!” I said. I was never put in this sort of position before in my life.

Chloe then proceeded to tie my right ankle to the right chair leg and she did the same with the left. She told me to wiggle around a bit and see if I could escape. All my efforts were futile. The only thing that came of it was a sweaty mess under my top. “You can still move your bottom and upper legs so I need to fix that..” Chloe explained. I was so excited. I didn’t want her to stop and I knew I had become trapped somehow. Chloe added rope above my kneecaps and she tied this just under the chair so I couldn’t lift myself from it. She also added rope around my torso area so I couldn’t move forward. She admired her work and then went behind me. I started to struggle and I asked what she was doing and I suddenly feel my elbows being pulled together by rope. Now I couldn’t move anything. I was completely stuck, at her mercy.

I was scared to say anything in case Chloe thought I didn’t like it. However, Chloe didn’t give me any chance to provide feedback as she went and sat down on an old brown sofa and opened her Nintendo ds. “HEY!!” I screamed. She ignored me. I realised this was on purpose so I tried getting as comfortable as I could in the rope heaven I was apart of.

10 minutes had passed and I got bored.
“You know what this needs?” I said.
“What?”
“A good gag and blindfold.” I explained. Chloe said this was a brilliant idea but the lack of resources around made this impossible, she thought. “Use the tape on the door” I said desperately. The tape would have been dirty but that didn’t bother me. Chloe wrapped three pieces of tape around my mouth and suddenly she ran out of the second kitchen, slamming the door. I started to panic and scream but surprisingly the tape held well.
“MMMMMPPPHH” I yelled, but it was no use. I started to struggle extremely hard to try and get free because I knew at some point my dad would show up and I would be really embarrassed.

The end of part one!!
Let me know if you enjoyed that and I’ll be more ham happy to continue this. Thanks x
Last edited by boundb 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This is a great start and I would love to hear more about this story. Also, you seemed to have an amazing friend back then that seemed to know a lot more about bondage then some of the other people's friends that I have seen here.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Welcome to the league of writers! Well done, great story. Now I’m curious to find out what happened next...
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great first part, thanks for sharing! I can’t wait to read part 2!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's always good when a lurker comes out from the shadows.
Welcome to the League of the lost TUG Writers.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
boundb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundb »

Thank you for all the amazing support. I'll post part two shortly.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Great first post! Sounds like you have some fun tales to regale us with!
boundb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundb »

Tied up in a hideaway - PART TWO

Previously:

... Chloe wrapped three pieces of tape around my mouth and suddenly she ran out of the second kitchen, slamming the door. I started to panic and scream but surprisingly the tape held well.
“MMMMMPPPHH” I yelled, but it was no use. I started to struggle extremely hard to try and get free because I knew at some point my dad would show up and I would be really embarrassed....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five minutes went by and I was dripping with teenage sweat. It was very unpleasant but fortunately it didn't smell. I continued to breathe heavily but stopped struggling as it was no use. There was nothing.. NOTHING nearby that could save me, apart from Chloe. I was completely at her mercy.

I thought for a good two minutes and decided it wouldn't be viable to shuffle me and the chair over to the door where I could open it and shout for help. I knew Chloe would be back at some point but I didn't know when this would be. To my amazement, she did return but with something that I wasn't expecting. "MMM MMPH MM M?"
"Get over yourself, its a blindfold.. Well, a sleeping mask. I routed through my mum's old stuff because I knew there'd be one somewhere." Chloe explained.
"MMMMPH!!!" I shouted. I didn't want the blindfold on me anymore and I wanted the tape gag removed too. Chloe didn't understand though and, whilst laughing, continued to walk closer to me. She stretched the mask out and covered my eyes. The minimal light coming through the only window in the room became nothing in an instant. I tried rocking my seat back and forth whilst screaming at the top of my voice but again, Chloe laughed, jumped on her couch and started to play her Nintendo DS. "Don't forget, you asked for this!" Chloe explained.

I have no idea how much time went by as I was tied up like this, but I knew the inevitable would shortly arrive. At this point I tried to get as comfortable as possible, trying to lower the amount of rope marks I might obtain. The rope felt amazing on my skin so I had to keep twisting and turning my wrists and ankles to get a short burst of adrenaline.

Suddenly, footsteps could be heard outside the second kitchen on the gravel and stones. I immediately understood that this was my dad and I begged and whimpered to myself that he wouldn't come inside. Fortunately, he stood by the back gate and shouted: "Come on Alfie, its time for cricket!". I moaned quietly to get Chloes attention and she rushed over to me to take off my blindfold. I widened my eyes and looked at the rope and she knew instantly I needed to be freed. She took off the tape covering my mouth and chucked the pieces onto the cold floor. I shouted to my dad quickly. "I'm coming! Just getting my things!" This seemed to have made him leave but I wasn't back within 5 minutes there would be trouble. Chloe left me tied on the chair whilst she once again ran out of the second kitchen, this time leaving the door wide open..

End of part two. Almost finished! What do you think so far? :)
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Interesting
SNAFU
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Interesting continuation to the story. I can't wait to read what happens next and I can't believe this really happened to you, lucky.
boundb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundb »

Thanks for the feedback.
I do wish I was a bit older when this happened to me so I could have entertained myself a bit more, you know? :lol:
Part three will be posted later on today.
boundb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundb »

Tied up in a hideaway - Part 3

Previously:

I shouted to my dad quickly. "I'm coming! Just getting my things!" This seemed to have made him leave but I wasn't back within 5 minutes there would be trouble. Chloe left me tied on the chair whilst she once again ran out of the second kitchen, this time leaving the door wide open..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was only one solid brick wall between the second kitchen and the kitchen of Chloe's house, so I could hear everything she was doing. I was in sheer panic trying to get free already drenched in a pool of sweat. I cannot recall how or why but I was able to get my right ankle out of the rope holding it to the chair leg with a bit of effort. I mustn't of been struggling properly trying to get free because I loved it so much, but now this was a real situation I had to get out of.

I could hear Chloe frantically searching in the kitchen drawers for some Scissors to cut the rope she tied me with. This didn't take her long and before I knew it she was back cutting my bonds. First my elbows and then my wrists, before moving onto the torso then legs. I jumped up out of them chair and patted myself off. I knew I had to leave quickly otherwise my dad would ask questions. I quickly took all my belongings and slipped my shoes on. I distinctly remember not putting my right shoe on properly because there was no time. I tried to hide the rope marks I ended up getting from the last struggle and it worked. My dad didn’t notice anything but my younger brother did - however he didn’t think much of it. I remember going to cricket practise sort of ashamed of myself because of the rope marks but they quickly faded and I nothing else was ever mentioned (until now :lol: )

I was sure to tell Chloe that I loved the experience so much and maybe we could do it again some time. There was two other times after that where she and a friend tied me up. I’ll be more than happy to share those experiences later.

Fast forwarding to last year where I met up with Chloe for the last time. It was a bit awkward and I asked if she remembered tying me up. She asked why I wanted to and I shrugged it off but she must have already known I was into bondage. She gave me the raised eyebrows when mentioning BDSM haha.
She’s sadly moved away from me now though. I miss her a bit :)
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story!

I hope you’ll write about those other times you were tied up by Chloe and the friend!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic