Boundless Connections (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Boundless Connections (F/M)

Post by RotiferTape »

This is more of a quick post than a full on story but I figured I’d share it anyway.

I live next to the main freeway in my town and there is a build board I can see through my window. It changes every few weeks or so and advertises different things.

I was having a bondage session with a friend and she tied me in my usual preferred way. My arms were duct taped to my sides from shoulders to wrists, my legs were taped at my thighs, shins, and ankles. Then I was sat down in a chair and second layer of duct tape attached me to the chair. Last my mouth was wrapped in tape. After she finished tying me I noticed the build board by the free way was changed.

It was advertising for a college and it giant letters it said BOUNDLESS CONNECTIONS! I couldn’t help but chuckle at reading the word “boundless” when I was indeed quite bound.

Sorry that nothing too exciting happened in this story. But I still thought it was funny to share.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Haha
Life... Uh... Finds a way
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic