Tied Up by my Mum (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied Up by my Mum (F/M)

Post by radarlove67 »

I posted this narrative on the old site, so this is a resurrection from memory. Good mental exercise at my age!

Alright, so at the time of this occurrence I was about 12 and my sister was about 8 - I think! So my sister and I were playing some kind of spy game that involved my Action Men (GI Joe) and her Cindy (Britain's answer to Barbie). For some reason I had set up an Ops Room in my bedroom and I was battling my pesky sister. Unbeknownst to me she had snuck downstairs to elicit the help of our Mum, so that she could win the battle and marry off my Action Men to her Cindy dolls...

So anyway, I'm at a map I had created (yes very geeky) and I was plotting my ultimate victory when I suddenly was grabbed from behind. My arms were pinned behind me and a hand clamped over my mouth. The hand holding my arms and the other covering my mouth were both gloved. A voice whispered in my ear that I had to do as I was told, and not to try calling for help. Not that I could have done much as the hand over my mouth was keeping me pretty quiet anyway.

I realised it was my Mum and I knew immediately that my sister had brought this about.

Mum pushed me on to my bed, gently but firmly, and told me to not scream. She removed her hand and proceeded to tie my hands with a belt behind my back. One of my school ties was used to tie my ankles and then she rolled me on to my back. She must have decided to improvise with what she found in my room, having just paused briefly at the cupboard to grab a pair of brown leather gloves.

She opened one of my drawers and found a large white handkerchief and folded it over then leaned over. She covered my mouth again with her hand and told me to behave. And then she cleave gagged me with the handkerchief. She stood back to admire her handiwork and then left me tied on my bed.

After a while and I realised she wasn't coming back, and my Action Men were now being married off, I managed to get free.

That was the only time my Mum ever tied me; but I did get revenge several times over the next couple of years on my sister.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Nice story!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Marrying off a boy's Action Man dolls? That's inhuman!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story!
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

She was for sure. :D
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage roleplay scenario.
Carly-Nickel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carly-Nickel »

Nice story
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Thank you so much for posting this! A wonderful story and experience indeed. Too bad you and your sister couldn’t return the favor. But thank you for sharing.
Sincerely,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic