First time gagging someone M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First time gagging someone M/F

Post by BratBinder7 »

Short and simple story about one of my first few bondage experiances.

When I was about 16, I finally plucked up the courage to tell my girlfriend at the time (lets call her Hannah for the purposes of the story) that I was into the whole bondage thing. Honestly, I'm not sure why I was so worried about her thinking it was weird since she was clearly into me being more dominant. Luckily for me, Hannah was pretty open-minded about things and said she was down to try it once we had her house to ourselves again.

Fast forward a few weeks and we had experimented with me tying her up with some old ribbons she found stuffed in the back of her closet. This particular day, we were talking about doing an escape room with some of her friends, which quickly turned into some jokes about me tying her up to get some practice in. Five minutes later, she was sitting on her bed with her hands tied behind her back.

Now, one thing to note about Hannah was that she teased me constantly in the jokey/flirtly type of way and that day was no different. It probably took her about 15 seconds of struggling before she started to taunt me that she could escape easily. My usual way of shutting her up was to use the well-tested method of kissing her and that was my plan again until my eyes landed on one of the unused ribbons laying on her bed. I scooped it up as I crawled across her bed and pulled it between her teeth, cutting her off mid-sentance with a squeal and knotting it tightly behind her head. Part of me suddenly got nervous about if I went to far, but those worries melted away quickly when she turned around to face me, biting down on her black cleave gag with a smile. She may have been the one gagged, but I was the one left unable to talk.

Suffice to say, that was not the last time I had her bound and gagged during our time together (although I did use different gags. Cleave gags are awful at their job)
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

A cute little story, welcome to the site! ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

This was really enjoyable to read, nice story :)
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BratBinder7 »

BoundJana wrote: 2 years ago A cute little story, welcome to the site! ^-^
Thanks!
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BratBinder7 »

AllTapedUp wrote: 2 years ago This was really enjoyable to read, nice story :)
Glad to hear you liked it :) Got a few more things I could write up from that time in my life so keep an eye out haha
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

What a cute and fun story, thanks for sharing! I love stories of mutually excited, flirty bondage adventures :D
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Cleave gags are a good appetizer, they go on easy, and let the damsel/dude make some funny sounds before you get to the more serious gagging (my signature method is to pop a sock in on top of the cleave gag and cover it with a tight otm gag or some wrapped tape, with the sock dangling out under the tape/ otm.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Nice story , hope you post more. Welcome to TuG
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic