Just Another Self-Bondage Attempt (Self/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Writer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Just Another Self-Bondage Attempt (Self/M)

Post by Writer »

For those of you who don’t know me, I joined the board a long long time ago. While most of my escapades have been in fictional work and the occasional friendly game, I’ve been experimenting with more restrictive and inescapable self-ties lately.

Last night, I tried a late night bondage session utilizing the new self-timing lock that I procured off of Amazon. It’s an amazing tool that really allows someone to time how long they’ll be kept in captivity (restrictions may apply lol).

I donned some gray sweatpants, some long black socks and a white hoodie to keep myself nice and comfortable. I decided earlier that day to do a chair tie, using handcuffs. The key was placed in a makeshift lockbox before I started the roping.

I took out my gear - a shitton of ropes, black duct tape, a ball gag, and my handy handcuffs. The chair was a standard dining room chair with four legs. Since I did not want to accidentally cuck myself too hard, I decided against tying my legs to the back two legs of the chair (even though it felt really nice to have them dangling - this would come into my salvation later). Thus, I tied both of my ankles to the front two pegs with rope.

I still found myself able to stand up so I used some black duct tape to secure my thighs to the chair, and a long coil of rope to attach my torso to the back of the chair.

I took a deep breath and strapped on my ball gag, keeping some slack in case I didn’t want to drool any more than necessary. (Again would come into play later).

With a leap of faith, I set the self-timing lock to 30 minutes and heard my fate sealed for the next half hour. I clicked on the left wrist of my handcuffs… and slowly put my arms behind the chair and snapped the other arm into place. My confinement had begun.

I began to writhe around and enjoy my predicament. Somehow, my ankle ropes slowly unraveled, and I was able to freely move my lower legs. Due to the duct tape I still couldn’t stand up. I started grunting a bit vigorously into my gag and started to really beg for release. I looked over at the lockbox I had placed on my bed: still 20 minutes left…

I started twisting around seeing if I could get my arms in front of me.. only to remember I had strapped myself securely to the back of the chair. I started to slowly freak out and calm down in waves. What if the timing lock malfunctioned and wouldn’t open? What if I dropped the key once time was up?

I decided to try falling asleep (I -was- in some comfy clothes) and woke up with about 5 minutes left. I stayed calm while awaiting the end.

A whizzing sound indicated the end of the lock. I twisted the chair and my body so that I could hold the lockbox and click the release button. And as luck would have it.. I fumbled the key, which fell underneath my bed…

I groaned and cursed my luck. After a bit of struggling, I was able to release one of my thighs from the duct tape encasement. With that freedom, I was able to slide my foot underneath my bed and grab the key…

After that, I slowly kneeled down to get my body to the floor… and immediately plopped with a thud. I pushed out my ball gag and attempted to grab the key with my mouth. Success.

All I had to do now was get the key behind my back. Deciding that it was best to put the key back on the bed for some neutral ground, I tried to stand up. Since one of my thighs was still tightly taped to the chair, I was trapped on the ground..

I thrusted my free leg onto the base of the chair, only for my sweatpants to come off, and freeing my exposed legs from the chair. As I pushed, I removed my body from the coils that bound me to the chair and stood up.

Finally, 15 minutes after I was supposed to be free, I got the key into the cuffs and released myself from my toughest escape yet…

Next up, a spread-eagle bed tie… any suggestions? Haha
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Sounds like it didn't go as planned. But luckily you could free yourself.

I'm also experinenting with selfbondage at the moment and got a timelock. Luckily, I wasn't that close to be totally stuck yet... even though I had some problems with not so well working thumbcuffs once.

Please be careful... you really shouldn't get yourself completely stuck... at least, you should then have someone who would find you after some time... I mean... I don't listen to thst advice either... I'm a bad example anyway :D
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Please be careful when practicing self-bondage and make sure you always have a way out.

With that out of the way, great story and glad to see you writing! Sounds like despite that hitch in the plan you had fun! There's not much I can suggest for a spread eagle tie, but if you're still in the mood after, with some creativity (and flexibility) you can try other things like taping your arms to your chest, rope harnesses or a hogite! ;)
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Thank you for posting your story and I'm glad everything worked out for you in the end. I can only imagine what was going through your head at the time. As someone who does a lot of self bondage, I'm all too familar with the risks.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic