Revenge gone wrong F/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Katie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Revenge gone wrong F/f

Post by Katie »

Lots had happened since my mother had caught me playing self tie up game. Basicly she put down some rules, like any mother I guess. Basicly no more self tie up games unless she was home and aware. It's fair enough, sides I hardly had the struggle to tie myself up. This grown to be more our games now then just mine, mom would tie me up as a prank or a challenge.

Well one day I did try to get my revenge, how would it be if I tied my mom up? I found my opportunity when she was sleeping on the couch one day. It was the wrong choice. I had wrapped the rope around her wrists on front of her a few times when her eyes opened.

14 years old, black hair was a little longer then shoulder length with green eyes. Had on a red sweater, bluejeans and barefoot. I was running around the house with my mother chasing me with the rope I tried binding her hands with. My mother was 39, black hair in a ponytail and brown eyes, had on a white shirt and bluejeans with bare feet.

I had ran into my bedroom to the fair side, which was my next mistake. My mom came in and closed my door "I got you now" mom said. "You won't be able to take me alive!" I said as I tried to quickly go under my bed. But my mom was to fast, she got ahold of both of my ankles when the top half was me was under the bed.

She pulled me out by my ankles and quickly sat on the back of my legs. Giggling, she was fighting me to pull my hands behind my back. I wasnt as strong as she was since mom was the one working out a lot. She eventually had my hands tied up behind my back securely.

She got off me and helped me on my feet. I watch her get my Kroger bag that had all my rope and tape in "you don't need that" I told my mom with sarcasm in my voice, half smiling.
"Oh yes I do, now move" mom says as she put a hand on my shoulder. She guided me to the livingroom "now you wait here" she said as she goes to the kitchen.

I sat down on the edge of the couch to wait. We had two love seats that was put together that made an "L" shape in front of the small flat screen TV. There was two foot rests, one for each couch. However one was discarded off to the side of the livingroom, it was too clutterd having both in front of the couches when we decided to put the together like this, the idea was to save space in the livingroom, but didn't work out as we had hoped.

So my mother came back from the kitchen with one of the wooden chairs from the table, she put it down and told me "come and sit here Katie." So I went over and sat down in the chair.

My mom untied my hands, but did pulled them behind the chair and tied them up again. My hands doesn't reach each other like this, so mom wraps rope around my wrist a few times then goes and does the same with the other and ties it off, with a small strain of rope in between them. Like handcuffs made out of rope.

She then starts wrapping rope around me and the chair. When she tied it off at the back, between my waist and next was wrapped up in white rope. I tested it out a little, I couldn't budge. Mom than tied rope around my thighs and the seat of the chair, then my ankles. Mom than got the foot rest that was in front of the couches and brought it over and lifted my feet onto it. Getting more rope, mom then wrapped rope between my ankles and around the foot rest, tying down my feet to the foot rest.

If I used all my strength, I could lift the foot rest with my legs just a little, but it was heavy. The binding on my thighs to the chair made it more difficult.
"Now that I'm sure i won't be disturbed again. Going to restart my movie, hopefully won't fall asleep" mom said as she sits on the couch.
"You know you will, sleepy head" I said. Mom gave me a evil look, then turned her attention to the TV with the remote.

I forgot what movie it was, but we watched about half of it while I strained against the ropes a little. I didn't really struggled, just kind of sat there tied to the chair watching the movie. Half way into it, I started to copy the lines of the characters in a mocking voice, which my mom said to stop a few times. When I kept going, she got up and gagged me with a few strips of the duct tape.

The movie ended and mom was flipping threw the channels until she decided to watch some documentary on national geographic, which I didn't care much for but, what choice did I had.

I started to squirm more, of how little I could move. The chair creak as I strain against the ropes, moaning and grunting threw the gag a little. Mom went back and forth watching me and the TV, not sure if she was into more or just bored.

Mom picked up the feather duster that was lift laying on the armrest of the couch on the other side where she was sitting. She extended the handle all the way and sat back on the couch, smirks at me a little as she gently brush the soles of my feet with the duster. Made me jerk my feet up "mmmphh!" I said as I glared at her. Mom chuckled and continued to slowly move the duster side to side, tickling the bottoms of my feet. It didn't tickle very much, just enough to make it uncomfortable.

At this point I was tied up about a little over three hours. Mom layed the duster back on the couch, "well i think it's about time I untied you from that chair, must be getting stiff." I nodded my head, the chair was getting rather uncomfortable sitting so long. Mom untied my legs and moved the foot rest back where it was before, she than untied the rope binding me to the chair.

Once my hands where free, I pulled the gag off. "You had fun?" Mom asked. "I did, yes"
"Good, now help me clean this up"
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Another excellent story! Thanks!
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Great fun story!

Hope to hear more from you!
Deleted User 1729

Post by Deleted User 1729 »

This is absolutely awesome! I love stories of revenge going awry!
Vixen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vixen »

Very nice Story. It's quite well written and thrilling. You truely are a great auhor. Keep it up okay?
Now where did all our good times go?
Did they fade out my Window? ... I'm Nostalgic so I'll keep on Dreamin!
Katie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie »

Vixen wrote: 5 years ago Very nice Story. It's quite well written and thrilling. You truely are a great auhor. Keep it up okay?
Thanks

And I'm glad everyone enjoys :)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

As others have said, this was a well written and great story. I also like it when a revenge plan goes wrong. I can't wait to read more.
thepayless
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thepayless »

Last edited by thepayless 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
dymoke
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dymoke »

lovely story, I hope you get the revenge that's due to you.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice story, enjoyed it, keep up the good work. :)
MikeChapman30
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MikeChapman30 »

Great story
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Lovely story, especially blue jeans barefoot tickle
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
maskedjack
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maskedjack »

Your mom sounds really fun ^_^ Sounds like a very good mother/daughter bonding experience ;)
redtogo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redtogo »

Great story. Increases the "bonding" between mother and daughter.
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

Great story , thanks for share It , i Hope you two had more experiences . I really like when you disturbing your mother during the movie , to make sure being gagged
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic