A Girl and her Roll of Tape (F/Self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Girl and her Roll of Tape (F/Self)

Post by Minerva »

I sigh, as I scribble away on the math notebook. I play with the bangs of my messy long blonde hair, so I can entertain myself, at least a little from the boringness and stress of day-to-day life. Thankfully, this Tuesday is a holiday, so at least I don’t have to spend it at school, I can just relax and work from home, maybe even draw if my family is gone.
I listen to my brother running around my room, another, a more annoying distraction from my goals. He suddenly stops. My heartbeat grows stronger as I hear the voice of my mother. Please tell me it’s nothing important...
“Minerva? We’re going out on a walk to get some new shoes for your brother, you’re staying home?”
“Mhm.” I respond, not even batting an eye at her, continuing to scribble away in the notebook.

As my brother leaves my room, prepping to dress up, I write away without a care in the world. I can just continue the drawing… This is the second attempt at it. Hopefully, I don’t fuck it up again.

As I hear my family leave, I get up, on my toes, and search up on the upper shelves of the bookshelf. My manga collection is still there, all intact. The old A4 drawing Portfolio is still there, but I’ve given up on drawings that small. I just can’t do it anymore.
A3….A3… There!
I pick it up, and I place it down on my desk, but as I open it I feel like I’m missing something?
Is there homework I must do RIGHT NOW? Can’t be. Are the drawings not ordered properly? That’s not it either… but something feels off?

My eyes open wide, as I feel my heartbeat again, the roll of tape flashing through my mind. Now’s my shot. It’s now or never. Adrenaline running through my veins, I slowly open my backpack. I can’t, what if someone’s at home?!

I quickly rush out of my room, growing more and more frantic as each second passes… and I quickly realise no one’s here. Now or never, I can’t waste my time like this. I return to my room, and I look into the mirrors of the closet. My long wavy blonde hair running down in between my waist and shoulders contrasting my dark blue eyes.

I look down at my pink pyjama shirt, black pants, and white ankle socks. Thinking for a few seconds, I realise the sleeves of the shirt are probably gonna be annoying to deal with, so it’s probably best I get rid of them. I take the shirt off, revealing a dark blue tank top underneath it. I look in the mirror and I realise that might’ve been a bit of a mistake, as the warmth in my body grows stronger.

I look away, and I head to my chair. Slowly opening my backpack again, I search for the damned roll of tape. I pick it up, my fingers are already shaky. Doubt is sown into my mind, what if I don’t like it? What if I hurt myself like this?! WHAT IF MY PARENTS FIND ME?!
I stare down at the devilish roll of tape, the warmth in my body lusting for it.

I pick it up, and I unwrap it, its loud noise sticking into my mind. Shit..that was really loud… no one’s home, right? I just checked, how can someone even be home?! Unless it’s a burglar... Though I’d rather not be found, even by a burglar, all tied up.

Breathing in and out deeply, trying to calm my heart down, I look at my ankles. I extend the roll of tape, and I cross my ankles, almost reflexively. Cross ankle tie it is then! I slowly wrap the tape around my ankles, over the pants, but I don’t feel anything? Am I just imagining things? Shouldn’t I feel something right now?
One wrap, two...three...four. This almost feels natural, it feels like I'm not tied up at a-?!

As I shift my feet, I feel the tight pressure of the tape. My eyes open wide in shock as I enjoy its pressure, feeling utterly amazed, my heartbeat slowing down as I feel the sheer joy of the bonds.

I want more.
Grabbing the scissors, I cut the tape from the roll, securing my legs together. Breathing heavily, I raise the tape to my wrists. I slowly wrap it around one wrist, and then I try to wrap the rest around both my arms, realising it won’t work, I cut the tape, and I restart, taping one wrist, and then cuffing the other with some tape. Wriggling my fingers with the scissors, I cut the tape, finishing the tape cuffs.

I pull my wrists and legs, struggling against the tight and indescribable pressure of the bindings. As I enjoy more and more of the bindings, I can’t help but wish for more, and a gag. I feel the warmth in my body slightly dissipate as I pull on the binds. I love them so much. How could I live without this before?!

I look at the PC clock. I’ve already been tied up for 10 minutes, but I can’t go on. What if my parents find me like this.
I pick the scissors with my fingers and rotate them towards my wrists, and I cut the binding. I unwrap the tape quickly, seeing just a small mark left on my wrists, and I continue down to my legs. Sheer joy takes over me, finally having acted, even if just for a short time, as a true damsel…

Getting up off the chair, I quickly realise why the warmth left my body, and I sigh, a bit annoyed.

Next time, I want more.
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Awesome story! I love the way you describe how everything feels and I'm excited to hear about your next experience!
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Reading your discovery was such a joy. It’s so heart warming to experience your thrill in such an honest way. I look forward to reading the next time you try this
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Thank you for the nice comments. Sadly, I doubt the next experience will be soon, but I promise (as long as I feel comfortable with it), I will share it.
DM's always open.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

What an excellent descriptive story, really.making us empathize with your feelings and mixed messages your brain was getting.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago What an excellent descriptive story, really.making us empathize with your feelings and mixed messages your brain was getting.
Thank you!
Really glad you enjoyed it. I'm glad I can make the feelings and thought process I had back then so easy to read through and empathize with.
DM's always open.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

Such a lovely, relatable story! You captured the excitement of one's first secret experiments really well. I think we've all been there :D
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

TheOfficeOrc wrote: 2 years ago Such a lovely, relatable story! You captured the excitement of one's first secret experiments really well. I think we've all been there :D
I really felt some sort of deja vu while I taped myself up, I kinda wonder if I felt something similar to this in the past, or if I fantesized so much about bondage to the point where I just got it right.
DM's always open.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

Minerva wrote: 2 years ago
TheOfficeOrc wrote: 2 years ago Such a lovely, relatable story! You captured the excitement of one's first secret experiments really well. I think we've all been there :D
I really felt some sort of deja vu while I taped myself up, I kinda wonder if I felt something similar to this in the past, or if I fantesized so much about bondage to the point where I just got it right.
I know what you mean, there's weird familiarity when a long-term fantasy becomes reality. It's a bit like when you've seen a celebrity on TV or online for years and then when you see them in real life it's like seeing an old friend :lol:
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Terrific story Minerva, thank you ❤️
Aphrodite
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aphrodite »

You're incredibly talented
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago Terrific story Minerva, thank you ❤️
Aphrodite wrote: 2 years ago You're incredibly talented
Thank you aswell :heart:
DM's always open.
dymoke
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dymoke »

wow, that was lovely, thankyou, more please if you get chance, x
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

dymoke wrote: 2 years ago wow, that was lovely, thankyou, more please if you get chance, x
Someone's lucky. :).
DM's always open.
PilotDrew
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PilotDrew »

Great story! Very keen to read more ;)
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

PilotDrew wrote: 2 years ago Great story! Very keen to read more ;)
Don't worry,you'll get more soon.
DM's always open.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Very nice story, it reminded me of the first time i taped my legs and gagged myself (no arms, cause i don't know how to do that lol).
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

micoAi wrote: 2 years ago Very nice story, it reminded me of the first time i taped my legs and gagged myself (no arms, cause i don't know how to do that lol).
Trust me, idk either how I taped myself. Recently I actually managed to do my arms??
I have no clue.
DM's always open.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Minerva wrote: 2 years ago Trust me, idk either how I taped myself. Recently I actually managed to do my arms??
I have no clue.
those ??? tell me that it was done by accident? hehe, good on you. I kind of did it before (very poorly) by putting a looong tape on my arms and swing that tape around my arms.
saarwa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by saarwa »

hope we get more stories form you=)
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Love your description of the anxiety before doing it.

It feel real!

Even the overstimulation of your senses, like how loud you think the tape is vs how it really is.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Flyingvulture wrote: 2 years ago Love your description of the anxiety before doing it.

It feel real!

Even the overstimulation of your senses, like how loud you think the tape is vs how it really is.
It could be overstimulation, it could also be me not expecting tape to be that loud.
Also, it feels real because it was real :).
saarwa wrote: 2 years ago hope we get more stories form you=)
In general I really want to get back into writing + artsy stuff. But lately I've been feeling demotivated by the silence I sometimes get (even if it's not as bas as with other authors+artists I've seen around here)

A bit busy, but hopefully once christmas vacation starts I get back into it.
DM's always open.
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Beautiful scenery. Needed a villain to bind you better .
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderfully, beautifully written account of your first time. It expresses so clearly and so well the thrill of selfbondage; better than I would have been able to in my own case. Looking forward to reading more of your stories!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 2 years ago Thank you so much for sharing this wonderfully, beautifully written account of your first time. It expresses so clearly and so well the thrill of selfbondage; better than I would have been able to in my own case. Looking forward to reading more of your stories!
No promises, I might start writing again.
sweetvillain wrote: 2 years ago Beautiful scenery. Needed a villain to bind you better .
Agreed.
The things I'd do for a proper dom.
DM's always open.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic