Youthful Tie-Up Experiences (M/M) [Discontinued]

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
MrLesterNygaard
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Youthful Tie-Up Experiences (M/M) [Discontinued]

Post by MrLesterNygaard »

I have been wanting to share some of my stories of being tied up in my youth. I have finally decided to actually start doing so, and Sharing the stories with people who'd also enjoy them.

These stories are mostly true. Occasionally I will add a bit of fantasy to embellish, but I will try and make them mostly real stories.

The first story isn't explicitly bondage related, but does involve a gag and being locked in an enclosed space, so hopefully it will count enough.

Tale #1: The Locker

Drew and Ben were two good friends. Friends with each other of course, not me necessarily. I shared my Gym period with them one year. One day, they were discussing the lockers in the changing rooms. They were kinda small, pretty normal locker shaped. Ben was trying to talk Drew into seeing if he would fit in the locker. Drew wasn't wanting to, but I was interested. I piped up that I could try fitting inside. It was getting towards the end of the period, and everyone was getting ready to head to the next class. There was a small break between the periods. About 20 minutes, so plenty of time for our little test.

They agreed to see if I'd fit inside. Ben cleared his sweaty gym clothes out of the locker, and beckoned me to climb in. I did, fitting pretty well. It was tight and cramped, but they were able to shut the door without issue. Before they locked it, Drew had an idea. "What if we leave you in there for the next period? We will come back after class ends to let you out?" Drew asked, with a sly grin. That would have been about an hour locked in the locker.

My next class was a study hall, so no one would really notice, and I wouldn't miss anything, so I shrugged. "Sure. Sounds fun!" Ben opened the locker. "Alright. We need to make sure you stay quiet, and we need to cover you up so no one can tell you are in there." Drew was on the same page as Ben, and pulled out a roll of duct tape from his bag. He quickly pulled off some strips, and they gagged me with the tape quickly.

Then Ben took off his hoodie. Ben was bigger than me, so his hoodie basically swallowed me as he told me to slip it on. They pulled the hood up, and pulled the strings tight and knotted them, so you couldn't see my face.

They pushed me back into the locker. I was pretty hard to see. I just looked like a pile of clothes. Ben tossed his sweaty gym clothes on top of me, and he closed the locker, snapping the combo lock shut. "Back later!" They teased, leaving me in the cramped dark locker.

Soon the next gym period came in, started to change, and left to play. No one even glanced towards my locker. The period moved by slowly. I think I dozed off at some point, as I woke up to Ben and Drew unlocking the locker in the empty room. "There ya go! Freedom! We should do that again. Maybe we could stick you in there at the beginning of the day sometime." Ben said, ripping the tape off my mouth and taking his hoodie back.
Last edited by MrLesterNygaard 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Axeljohansson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axeljohansson »

What a nice story. I liked that he put his hoodie on you, there's always use for a hoodie in tie ups ;)
I like to be blindfolded when I’m tied up :)
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Very sweet, I like it. Always nice, when stories here go back to the roots, and are just memories of innocent tie-up games. Also, it's not a problem if you fill in some of the gaps, or enhance a story a bit.

Thanks for sharing the story. It is appreciated.

I love how Ben thought things through (can't let anyone hear you), but only halfway (not tied up, that's just funny). But it's clear that you all knew this was just a game. Fun, that he did think a bit ahead, in any case. I do wonder, why Drew even had duct tape with him. Maybe this wasn't the first time they discussed the topic of "does a person fit into these lockers", and they had a roll with them, just in case. :lol:

In general, I love the idea of someone being gagged, but not tied. Always a nice idea, to me.

I'm thinking too much about this, but it just reminds me of my early teen years, where I thought hard and long about ways to make someone tie me up, with nearly nothing comming off of it. Reading this takes me right back.

In any case, I'm looking forward to more of your stories.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Good, but short. Might have been "fleshed out" a bit, but it stands well as it is. Sometimes short stories have a greater impact.

Drawscore
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cool story! I love it when casual clothes like hoodies are used in tie ups. You don’t look at them the same way once you’ve been tied up in them!

Where there other tugs with Ben and Drew?
MrLesterNygaard
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Thanks everyone for the replies. I know the story was a bit short. I'm not the best writer, so I'm looking to improve with these tales. I'll try and get another part out soon!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I like your story. Sounds like a fun experience. You weren't directly tied up but you were locked up which is absolutely fine to be posted here. You put a lot of trust in them back then for not being really friends with them, after all, they could've also just left you there. Did you do that again like Ben proposed?
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

I love it when Ben takes his hoodie off and makes you wear it.
I fancy about wearing one's captor's clothes, especially sweaters.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

MrLesterNygaard wrote: 2 years ago Thanks everyone for the replies. I know the story was a bit short. I'm not the best writer, so I'm looking to improve with these tales. I'll try and get another part out soon!
Writing is an acquired skill. The only way to become accomplished, is to keep doing it. Three things that will help, are Spell Check; Grammarly, and a good and trusted friend, who IS skilled in writing, to proofread your work.

Drawscore
MrLesterNygaard
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tale 2: Halloween pt. 1

Next door to me was home to two brothers. They were pretty handsome. Both jocks, and both with a bit of a sadistic streak. I loved going over to their house to hang in their room with them, playing games or whatever we'd get into. I ended up tied, or something else somewhat kinky most times, so a lot of the future stories will feature them.

This one is on Halloween. The younger brother, Austin, was my age, and his brother, Zach, was 2 years older. So we were 14 and 16. Earlier in the month we started talking about spending Halloween weekend at their house after roaming the town on Halloween night. After settling it all with our parents, they eventually told me to not worry about my costume, that they had something for me. The rest of the week I was thinking about what the costume could be. Maybe they'd loan me some of their sports gear. That would be fun, being all strapped up with all the heavy paddings. Soon Halloween night arrived, and after getting home and telling my parents I'd see them on Sunday, I quickly headed over.

They brought me to the bedroom, and pulled out part of my costume. "Thankfully, our parents don't pay much attention to us, letting us buy whatever we like, so you'll be a prisoner this Halloween!" Austin said, handing me a orange long sleeved prison jumpsuit. I was pretty excited! I quickly grabbed the jumpsuit and went to change. I took off all my clothes and slipped into the jumpsuit. Once I was in it, I pulled the zipper up and looked at myself in the mirror. I couldn't help but get a bit excited at seeing myself. I tried to pull the zipper down, but it didn't work. It was like it was locked. I stepped out of the bathroom, and started to ask before Zach interrupted me. Yes. The zipper is a special lockable zipper. I have the "key" for it, so you'll be in the jumpsuit as long as we want you in it. Then Zach pulled out a small box, setting it down on the bed. He opened it revealing several cuffs and chains, none of which looked like the cheap fake cuffs, they all looked like real steel ones.

A pair of handcuffs was first. My hands were cuffed in front of me. "They feel alright?" Austin asked, while Zach locked a pair of shackles around my ankles. I tested them out, pulling my arms apart and trying to slip my wrists out. They remained snug, but not tight enough to cut off circulation. Next up was a belly chain, wrapped around my torso and my handcuffs attached to the belt, limiting the movement. Austin and Zach both stepped back to admire. I tested all the restraints, and was very secured. Zach leaned over and whispered something to Austin who grew a large smile and nodded. He went over to their closet and rummaged around, before returning with a sock and a roll of duct tape. "We have to gag him!"

I wasn't in much of a position to fight, so I let Austin shove the sock in my mouth, filling it with the sock, and then placing many strips of the black tape over my mouth. "Alright, take a seat here while we get suited up." Austin said, sitting me on their bed. They both grabbed a shopping bag each and headed into the bathroom. I sat there and waited to see their outfits, and what would await me as we roamed the town and the rest of the weekend. Afterall, this was a bit of a large expense just for Halloween. Surely they had more planned for their new "prisoner"
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

I would've freaking loved this as a kid. Probably still would tbh
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

shyguy92 wrote: 2 years ago I would've freaking loved this as a kid. Probably still would tbh
Same here!

Awesome story so far
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's a great story. Oh I would've loved to be in you place at that age.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

2 really excellent stories too bad they are really much too short lol
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I can see you've put discontinued on the title so not sure if you're going to keep posting but I hope you do as your first two stories have been fun, interesting reads
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic