Silenced at a Sweet Sixteen (f/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 2217

Silenced at a Sweet Sixteen (f/f)

Post by Deleted User 2217 »

This is a very short one because I was only there briefly via text message and found out the story later on Facebook.
It features my friends Anna, Maria, and briefly Elyse from Quiet on Set! (https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1090) and takes place about six months before that story.

Anna and Maria were attending a pair of friends’ sweet sixteen party. Eight girls in total. They went bowling, then went out for pizza, then returned to the house of one of the birthday girls (Laura). They spent the rest of the night watching movies like Moulin Rouge, Princess Bride, and The Room.
Maria was already on thin ice, socially, with most of these girls. Pretty much only Anna and Elyse (who was also there) were the only ones okay with her. The other five did not have time for Maria’s cynical, apathetic bullshit.
So they’re back at Laura’s house, watching Moulin Rouge in the basement. Maria had been incessantly texting her crush, Matt, all night. She started at bowling and was still at it a couple hours later. She was sitting by the wall, near an outlet to charge her phone, while the other girls were comfortable on the couch or chairs.
It was at this point, the other birthday girl (Sandy) said something along the lines of “Why don’t you just put the phone down and engage with us, your friends?” though it was a bit more accusatory.
Maria responded with something petty and mildly insulting.
At this point, Anna intervened, “That was completely unnecessary, Maria!”
Maria responded, “Well you’re a bad filter! It’s your job to keep me from saying shit like that!”
Anna went silent. Then she said, “Oh, so I’m doing a bad job, huh?” and turning to Laura, asked, “where’s your tape?”
Laura directed her to the tape, which Anna promptly retrieved. She took Maria’s left hand, and pinned it to the wall. She then began to lay strip after strip of masking tape over Maria’s hand, thoroughly taping it to the wall.
Then she began taping Maria’s mouth shut.
It was difficult with the masking tape because it’s thin and weak compared to duct tape. Nevertheless, it got the job done. Soon, Maria was only able to mumble out some barely intelligible words or just simply grunt behind her tapegag.
Anna wasn’t finished. She had already used a good amount of the tape to restrain and gag Maria, but there was still plenty left. And Anna was going to use it.
She wrapped tape around Maria’s ankles many times, keeping her feet together fairly effectively. Then, Anna proceded to tape Maria’s feet to the floor. She completely covered Maria’s mismatched socks. It was like Maria was slowly turning into a tree, her feet becoming roots.
This whole time, Maria was just letting it happen. According to Anna, “She knew she deserved it,” because Anna had, “let her say things people shouldn’t say.” Anna was also kind enough to let Maria keep one hand free to continue to text Mark. Lucky Mark was receiving live, play-by-play updates as this whole thing was happening.
Maria spent the rest of the first movie and most of the second movie taped up and gagged. She mmph-ed a little to get Anna’s attention so she could have some help untaping her legs and hand.
However, Maria spent the rest of the night gagged because the tape got stuck in her hair and none of the other girls were willing to pause the movies to help her get it out.

Thank god for petty teenagers because Elyse took pictures and shared them with me :)