I get cuffed to a chair. f/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Carly-Nickel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I get cuffed to a chair. f/f

Post by Carly-Nickel »

I realize I haven’t been keeping up fast enough, I’m sorry. School and working has consumed a lot of my time, and when I get free time I just like to relax lol, sometimes relaxing involves me being bound however.

So after my last story where I tested my new handcuffs on Abby, few days went by to a afternoon where I just came straight home from work. I got home, and I went straight in my room and changed into better clothing. Black sleeveless tshirt, dark grey cargo pants. I thought of dressing warmly due to the cold outside, however I thought against it since I planned on struggling, so I didn’t put on any arm warmers or a beanie, and left my feet bare.

I walked out of my room and knocked on Abby’s door, and from inside Abby says “come in!” I opened the door and stood at the doorway. Abby was laying on her bed going through her phone, dressed in a blue sweater and blue jeans. A grey beanie on her head and barefoot.
“Hey” I say “like to play with the handcuffs?” Abby says without looking away from her phone “am I tying you up or you tying me up?”
“You tie me up.” I say, and Abby puts her phone down on her pillow and gets up “alright, good.”

We go back into my room, and I pull out the handcuffs and lay them on my bed for Abby. After a moment of thinking, Abby pulls my chair out from my desk and puts it in the middle of the room and tells me to sit. I sit down in the wooden chair, it doesn’t have armrests, railings running vertically on the back and some support beams connecting the legs underneath.
Abby took one handcuff and cuffed one of my wrists, then cuffed the other side to the back leg underneath the seat, and does the same to my other wrist. With my arms to my sides and hands cuffed, Abby kneels down used one handcuff to cuff my ankles together. She then bent my legs back underneath the seat, and used the last handcuff to cuff my ankles to the support beam for the back chair legs.

“Now sit tight while I go get something” Abby says as she leaves the room. I took the opportunity to test out my situation, trying to twist and turn my wrists and ankles around until Abby got back, who grinned when she saw me struggling. Abby was holding a roll of silver duct tape, and a hairbrush, which made me confused what the hairbrush was for. “What is the brush for? Going to brush my hair?” I ask sarcastically, and Abby says “it’ll be something like that.”

Abby then starts wrapping my arms to the back of the chair with duct tape, then my thighs to the seat, then worked her way down my legs to the cuffs around my ankles. Abby got up and looked in my drawers, until she found my Jack skeleton bandanna. She came back to me and stuffed it into my mouth before gagging me with duct tape.
“Now” Abby says smiling “I got you all tied up, I get to torment you now.”
“Mmmphh?” I say, thinking I should have known. Abby starts poking and tickling my armpits and sides, causing me to squirm and protest. However the duct tape covered me well enough to make it a little difficult for Abby, this was until she knelt down behind me and quickly stroked my feet.

“MMMMPPHH!” I yell, where Abby chuckled and say “got your favorite tickle spot.” I shake my head, trying to wiggle my feet free. Abby stands up and walks out the room real quickly without a word, and again I took the opportunity to struggle. I knew it was hopeless, handcuffed and duct taped. The way Abby cuffed my ankles made it impossible to touch the ground, my feet struggling around in the air. The idea of Abby tickling me made me nervous, while barefoot and bound like that I felt really exposed.
I made grunting sounds as I struggle, waiting for Abby to return. After a few minutes, I paused to take a break. I looked at the door thinking that maybe Abby wasn’t coming back? Was that really it? Few more minutes go by and I start to relax, flexing my muscles here and there to feel the bondage I’m in. Finally, Abby returns.

“Okay” Abby says talking to herself, she had some things in her hands but I couldn’t really tell what they were. Abby disappears behind me, and I start to feel anxious. “MMPH!” I yell feeling her touching my foot, then felt her tie my big toes together with some sort of yarn string. “There!” Abby says with excitement, then danced her fingers on the bottoms of my feet for a second.
I wiggled my toes and feet around as Abby got up again. “Mmmpphh mmmpphh!” I say to Abby, struggling to plead with her. Abby picks up the hairbrush on my bed and grins at me before going back behind me, then starts tickling my feet with the hairbrush.

She immediately started scrubbing up and down, causing me to laugh and squirm hard. Abby switch to making circles, scribbling one foot at a time, back to circles. She then tries to slowly tickle to tops of my feet with the brush, which didn’t tickle very much. That’s when Abby put the brush down and used her fingers to slowly dance around on the tops, causing me to twist and turn to try to escape her as it makes me giggle. Then she continues to slowly dance around on the bottoms of me feet as I do my best trying to shake her off, with no luck of course. All the while I was in a laughing mess, growing very tired from struggling.

“Okay” Abby says standing up, then stands beside me “so what, an hour or two then let you go?” Breathing hard, I say “mmmph haww mmphh.”
“What was that?”
“Mmm haw mmpphhh.”
“A hour and a half?” I nod my head.

“Okay, I’ll come back in a hour and a half. That is, unless I forget.” Abby say with a grin and start to walk off. “MMMMPPHH!” I yell, making Abby turn to look at me. I wiggle my feet around and motion my head to my feet, also pointing down.
“Mmm ttmmm Mph ttmmmpphh.”
“Oh, your toes?” I nod my head.
Abby goes to untie my big toes, and I flex my toes and rub my feet against each other. Then I jerked and start struggling as Abby tickled my feet for a moment. Chuckling, Abby gets up and says “ooh so much fun.” “Mmmmmmpppphhhhhh” I say as Abby ignore me and walks out the door, closing the door behind her.

I struggled off and on for an hour or so, at one point the door opened and my Mom came in and asked“doing okay?” I nodded my head, and Mom came and looked me up and down “Abby told me you were tied up, just wanted to check on you.”
“Mmph” I say, tugging at my bonds looking up at her as she circled me around, then chuckled to herself. “Well don’t let me be the hero and ruin your fun” Mom says and walks back out. And I struggled off and on again until Abby came back and untied me.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Fabulous story! I really enjoy reading your tales.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Carly-Nickel[/mention] I really enjoy your stories. You are a great story teller. I love this. Don't be a stranger, although I understand how life happens. Sounds like a fun time. Wish I was you :)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Excellent story! With the cuffs, thorough duct tape and even that toe tie, she really didn’t want you to escape. Sounds like some payback might be in her future. Thanks for sharing!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, sounds like you had a lot of fun 👍
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Carly-Nickel[/mention] good tomsee.you back. Another excellent descriptive and most of all fun story. Hope to read more (good to see you are not one of the young women driven away after 10 posts)
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's a nice story. Sounds like you had a lot of fun.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Carly-Nickel[/mention] I really like stories like yours. They improve the entire quality of this site. There are some stories I start to read and very quickly I just find them to be silly and I move on. Your story is simple, innocent and fun. I love it! Like [mention]JulieG[/mention] said, don't just write a couple stories and go away. You have a gift and we are enjoying it. Thank you.

BTW, I guess you do this a lot because a lot of mothers would freak out if they came in and saw their daughter tied up like you were! She seems cool! :)

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago BTW, I guess you do this a lot because a lot of mothers would freak out if they came in and saw their daughter tied up like you were! She seems cool! :)
Exactly what I was thinking, I would have been so embarrassed to be found by my mother!

Really enjoyed your story, your relationship with Abby seems similar to the one I had with my friend Yannick (I posted some of the stories here).

Well done!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Great story! Thanks for sharing! :D
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
dani_elle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dani_elle »

Nice story, thanks for posting it
Mr.Stranger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Stranger »

Really impressive story, hope to hear more series of you :)
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

nice story
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I've come back to this story several times. It is definitely one of my favorites, maybe my top favorite!

Active story:

Recently finished story:

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I see [mention]Carly-Nickel[/mention] got to about 10 posts then stopped. I hope she wasn’t driven off by the sudden inrush of PMs.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I see @Carly-Nickel got to about 10 posts then stopped. I hope she wasn’t driven off by the sudden inrush of PMs.
I hope it's just her first sentence. Not a lot of time. She's a great writer. Some of the best stories I have read on this site. It would be sad if a buch of creeps are PMing her out of here. Has that been a problem?

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Carly-Nickel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carly-Nickel »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I see @Carly-Nickel got to about 10 posts then stopped. I hope she wasn’t driven off by the sudden inrush of PMs.
I hope it's just her first sentence. Not a lot of time. She's a great writer. Some of the best stories I have read on this site. It would be sad if a buch of creeps are PMing her out of here. Has that been a problem?
I’ve just been busy with juggling school and work. I ignore the creeps mostly lol. I’ll try to get more stories in here soon as I can
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Carly-Nickel[/mention] please don't feel any pressure if you are busy but also please know that your writing is very special, your stories are some of the best on here, and I look forward to more. You are valued as a person and a contributor to this site. If people are PM-ing you in an undesirable way I would encourage you to contact an administrator. In the meantime, I look forward to your future contributions whenever it is convenient and you have time, and thank you for writing such wonderful stories. You are talented.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

endofstar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by endofstar »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago @Carly-Nickel please don't feel any pressure if you are busy but also please know that your writing is very special, your stories are some of the best on here, and I look forward to more. You are valued as a person and a contributor to this site. If people are PM-ing you in an undesirable way I would encourage you to contact an administrator. In the meantime, I look forward to your future contributions whenever it is convenient and you have time, and thank you for writing such wonderful stories. You are talented.
This remind me of [mention]Druid_Princess[/mention] , she wrote a few story that were pretty good, and she started a longer story when she suddenly disappeared, probably because of creepy people who tried to take advantage of a young girl.
Really a shame to have some weirdos around who can't properly enjoy the stories without being annoying to their authors.

And yes, if you feel harassed, don't forget that you can contact the administrator.

(My first post ever I think lol but after watching a lot of good authors suddenly disappearing because of creeps around, it's start to really get on my nerves tbh)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I have re-read this story several times. I love it. One of the best lines comes after you are essentially reverse hog tied to the chair with handcuffs and your sister says, “Now sit tight while I go get something”. Like what else are you going to do!!! :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Carly-Nickel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carly-Nickel »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago @Carly-Nickel please don't feel any pressure if you are busy but also please know that your writing is very special, your stories are some of the best on here, and I look forward to more. You are valued as a person and a contributor to this site. If people are PM-ing you in an undesirable way I would encourage you to contact an administrator. In the meantime, I look forward to your future contributions whenever it is convenient and you have time, and thank you for writing such wonderful stories. You are talented.
Well I’m glad you all enjoy them :). I may start writing shorter shorties where it’s easier to write with a busy life I got lol. I’m thinking of quitting my part time job as it is making it hard to do homework and such so…we’ll see what the future holds
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Carly-Nickel wrote: 2 years ago
Well I’m glad you all enjoy them :). I may start writing shorter shorties where it’s easier to write with a busy life I got lol. I’m thinking of quitting my part time job as it is making it hard to do homework and such so…we’ll see what the future holds
You. Could always tied your legs and waste to the chair to help you do homework. No way.to leave your desk then!
BrianHarris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrianHarris »

cute story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic