My First Time (M/Self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Ducttapeenthusiast
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My First Time (M/Self)

Post by Ducttapeenthusiast »

Hi, long time lurker (around a year), first time poster. I finally have a story to tell!

I can't remember a time when I wasn't interested in bondage, even at two years old I would go to bed each night and try to imagine what it would feel like to be tied up. I've yet to have an intimate relationship, so asking any partners to tie me up has been a no-go, and I was always too scared that if I suggested a game that involved being tied up, my friends would become suspicious and shut themselves off from me.

Unfortunately I didn't always have that tact with my family, I still cringe whenever I remember excitedly telling my mother about a suit I'd read about that felt exactly like being tied up (which is often).

My aunt tape gagged me as part of a bet, but I don't count that, nor do I count securing my legs with a belt, because that was a spur of the moment thing. After months of increasing restlessness, I decided earlier that when my dad was out, I would go on one of my many excursions to the local shop. Rather instead of just chocolate, I would also buy a roll of tape.

Dad left and I ensured that I had enough money to buy everything before heading out, I ran into him outside the pub and couldn't resist a "sticking around" joke. At the shops I bought chocolate both for him and myself before grabbing some brown heavy duty parcel tape from the rack. Despite having a good explanation if anyone asked why I was buying tape (a birthday *and* Mother's Day coming up, with neither person living close by), I was absolutely terrified as I placed the roll on the counter, but I somehow managed to keep my cool. I feel like the cashier suspected something, but maybe that's just me being paranoid.

I left the shop and pocketed the tape, walking to the pub under the pretense of wanting to give Dad his chocolate, but really it was just to gauge how long he was going to be out. I had ample time. I felt so cheeky, standing there just a foot away from him, and he had no idea that in my pocket was what would allow me, after years of waiting, to finally live out my fantasy.

I went home, locked the door and grabbed a pair of scissors from the kitchen before going up to my room. I pulled my socks up to make sure no leg hairs were exposed and took the tape from the package.

I was ready to begin.

After fiddling about trying to find the end of the tape, I finally started pulling it off the roll, revelling in the sound it made. I put it on my legs and although I got the first two layers tangled together, I persevered and made six rounds up and down my lower legs before cutting the tape.

Inspired by the legendary bondagefreak and the countless fantasies that have arisen from the many nights spent reading Bound And Gagged In A Sleeping Bag, I reached for a sock I had lying on the floor, but it was too large for me. Not wanting to give up, I hopped/waddled my way into Dad's room, where I grabbed an ankle sock of mine, only worn once but never washed in the months since and made my way back to my bed. The feeling of having my movement restricted was intoxicating the entire time.

I put the sock in my mouth, it actually fit! I backed down however and decided to go for a simple wrap gag instead. I pulled my hood up and placed the tape on the side, but it fell of when I started to pull, so I reapplied it to my left cheek and made four rounds before using the scissors to separate gag from roll. I tested the effectiveness of the gag, trying to say "Hello". I'm thrilled to report that I was unable to do so in an intelligible manner. I turned around and enjoyed the sight of my gagged face in the mirror.

I pulled my legs up onto my bed, trying to soak in the sight of them wrapped in tape and testing the strength of my bonds. I wasn't able to break them. I flexed my jaw muscles and reared my head back, which served only to tighten my gag, bringing the feel of the tape against my skin into focus.

Having read a lot about sub-space and with my time-management being of questionable ability at the best of times, I didn't want to risk getting caught and so made the painful decision to cut my first proper self-bondage session short.

Although I would have preferred it to last longer, it was an amazing experience, and I can't wait until I have the opportunity to do it again
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A nice tale of your first time. Well done having shears close by. Being careful is the main rule for this sort of thing.

Thanks for sharing! I look forward to reading more from you.
Ducttapeenthusiast
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

MaxRoper wrote: 2 years ago A nice tale of your first time. Well done having shears close by. Being careful is the main rule for this sort of thing.

Thanks for sharing! I look forward to reading more from you.
Thanks. It still doesn't quite feel real at this point, after having fantasised about it for so long. I keep on having to reach down and feel the tape in my hand to be sure "Okay, I actually did that, it wasn't just a dream."
KissyMissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KissyMissy »

Put myself in your shoes and felt the excitement.

What kind of bet got you tape gagged?
Ducttapeenthusiast
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

KissyMissy wrote: 2 years ago Put myself in your shoes and felt the excitement.

I bet my cousin that if I was gagged I'd be able to get free from it without using my hands.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome onboard [mention]Ducttapeenthusiast[/mention].
This was excellently described and made for a short but enjoyable read.
You definitely have a natural talent for writing.

As for the actual subject matter, I'm glad you didn't take things as far as Steven did and end up being stuck without a backup plan.
Since you actually mention being a fan of Steven's adventure, we're all looking forward to seeing your name pop up in the comments there.

On that note, I'm sure you'll soon be discovering the joys of real bondage.
The feeling of being tied up by another guy will undoubtedly be quite different from that of tying yourself up ;)
In the meantime, play safe.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Ducttapeenthusiast
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Welcome onboard @Ducttapeenthusiast.
This was excellently described and made for a short but enjoyable read.
You definitely have a natural talent for writing.

As for the actual subject matter, I'm glad you didn't take things as far as Steven did and end up being stuck without a backup plan.
Since you actually mention being a fan of Steven's adventure, we're all looking forward to seeing your name pop up in the comments there.

On that note, I'm sure you'll soon be discovering the joys of real bondage.
The feeling of being tied up by another guy will undoubtedly be quite different from that of tying yourself up ;)
In the meantime, play safe.
Thank you, sir. You have no idea how much it means to read that coming from you. As for discovering real bondage, hopefully someday soon. I made a post in the How would you... section. I'd be thrilled to read your answer if you were so inclined to post a reply on there. You're the boss though, of course, sir. There's no doubt about that.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Ducttapeenthusiast[/mention]
I'm sorry buddy-boi, I don't do those anymore. I've been active on here for over twelve years now and have answered all sorts of How Would threads in the first years of my partaking in this community. It gets old real fast. As such, the only answers you'll be getting on those threads will be quite generic and will come almost solely from new forum recruits and members who are new to the concept.

My activity on here is focused on the storyboards and on story threads themselves. That's where the vast majority of pertinent discussions and exchanges take place. The BOUND & GAGGED thread is one of the main focal points of M/M discussion on here and features a variety of polls and fun questionnaires (ex: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=106415#p106415)

I'd also encourage you to take a look at the M/M surveys over in the Tug Polls section.
I'm sure you'll find lots of threads to keep you busy on here.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Ducttapeenthusiast
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Ducttapeenthusiast
I'm sorry buddy-boi, I don't do those anymore. I've been active on here for over twelve years now and have answered all sorts of How Would thread in the first years of my partaking in this community. It gets old real fast. As such, the only answers you'll be getting on those threads will be quite generic and will come almost solely from new forum recruits and members who are new to the concept.

My activity on here is focused on the storyboards and on story threads themselves. That's where the vast majority of pertinent discussions and exchanges take place. The BOUND & GAGGED thread is one of the main focal points of M/M discussion on here and features a variety of polls and fun questionnaires (ex: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=106415#p106415)

I'd also encourage you to take a look at the M/M surveys over in the Tug Polls section.
I'm sure you'll find lots of threads to keep you busy on here.
While admittedly a little disappointing, I completely understand your reasoning behind not doing them anymore, sir. You don't have to apologise to me for it either, sir. I knew that it was a long shot.
KissyMissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KissyMissy »

Ducttapeenthusiast wrote: 2 years ago
KissyMissy wrote: 2 years ago Put myself in your shoes and felt the excitement.

I bet my cousin that if I was gagged I'd be able to get free from it without using my hands.
That sounds funny
You should write about it.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

Welcome and very nice story of your first time! I remember having the same feeling when I went to the store to buy a roll of tape for self bondage. I was always paranoid that people knew what I was going to do with it and sometimes bought other stuff with it to make it look like I was working on a project.
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Excellent story of your first time; thanks for sharing [mention]Ducttapeenthusiast[/mention] ! I particularly like the description of your feelings as you paid the cashier. I had similar feelings when I bought some nylon rope for the first time in hardware store (several decades ago now--thanks for bringing back those sweet memories)!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic