Knotty Times (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Knotty Times (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Knotty Times

Chatting with a friend, I was recently reminded of the story I am about to tell. It doesn't follow the chronological order of my other stories, but I figured I might as well post it here.

This was in the spring of 1987. I was 14 year old. My friend Yannick is a year and a half older than me. He had invited me to spend the day with him, as his parents and his sister were gone for the day - for an out-of-town volleyball tournament I believe. This meant that we would have the house to ourselves. This would often (well, almost always) lead to a tie-up session. I was reflecting on this while on my way to his house. And this time, of course, would no exception.

I arrived at his house and took off my plaid scarf and my puffy black North Face sleeveless vest, which I wore over an Irish fisherman's sweater. I took my shoes off, as is customary here in Canada.

We hung out in Yannick's basement for a while, playing a Formula 1 themed card game - he was a big F1 fan. Yannick was sitting across a table from me, wearing a long sleeve Vuarnet t-shirt and beige cargo pants.

After we ended our 3rd game, Yannick got up. I thought he was going to the washroom, but I was surprised to see him enter the storage room - which was similar to a big walk-in cabinet.

He quickly came back with the same parka he had tied me up in my other story "Trapped in Yannick's Parka". He turns to me and says "Tie me up in it, I want to try this". Straight to the point, as usual.

"Ok, let's get "the tie-up kit"" I replied, a bit surprised with his request, but very happy to comply. I helped him find ropes, bathrobe belts, winter scarves and socks.

"So how do you want this?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter, just tie me up in the parka" he answered. The parka was of this type. It was his father's.

I made Yannick put socks on his hands. They were thick "lumberjack" wool socks, grey with red stripes and white at the heel and toes. He stood before me and turned around, his hands behind his back.

I grabbed a long cotton rope and started tying his hands. I looped the rope around his wrists, cinching it every second loop or so, all the way up to his elbows. I then wrapped the excess rope around his chest.

He flexed his arms to test his bonds. But we were so good at this point that there was no chance for him to escape.

Next up was the gag. We rarely went without one. I loved both the feeling of being gagged myself and shutting up my chatty friend. I turned a thick hiking sock inside out so that the fuzzy side was on the outside, and folded it in two. He opened his mouth, so I seized the opportunity and pushed the middle part of the sock in. I went behind him and inserted a bandanna between the teeth, to hold the sock in. And finally, I used my own plaid lambswool scarf, a 2m monster, and wrapped it twice around his lower face to cover his mouth and nose. I knotted the ends behind his neck.

He was already quite helpless, so I seized the opportunity to rough him up a bit ; that was always fun to do since he was stronger than me - when he wasn't tied up that is. I bear hugged him, threw him around the room, pushed him on the sectional couch, straddled him, did all kind of nasty stuff.

While he tried to get up from the couch, I went to the storage room and picked up one of his sister's wool hats, a soft grey and yellow slouchie. I came back to the family room, made my way behind him and pulled the hat down over his head to blindfold him with it. He tried to prevent me from doing it, turning his head, trying to get away from me, but I managed to straddle him on the sectional couch and pulled the wool hat over his face. It covered his entire head. It looked like he was wearing a wool mask, but without holes for the eyes and mouth.

I got up and while he waited patiently, I took the parka and spread it open on the bed of the spare bedroom.

I went back to Yannick and grabbed him by his rope harness from the sofa where he was quietly struggling (or most likely enjoying his bonds). I took him to the bedroom, turned him around so that he was facing me, and pushed him so that he fell on the parka.

He struggled a bit, but it was just part of the fun. I knew he enjoyed it when I forcefully immobilized him. So I straddled him and sat on his chest, facing his feet, and tried zipping up the parka.

He made it hard for me by trying to bump me off him, so I had to put all my weight on him and push him down on the bed.

I finally managed to zip him up inside the parka, all the way up to the funnel fur-trimmed hood.

I remember it was a bit spooky as all I could see inside the fur tunnel was a wall of grey and yellow soft wool.

"Are you all right in there?" I asked, being considerate for my friend. I didn't want him to suffocate. He nodded and grunted that he was ok.

I made him stand up and added a belt and a couple of scarves around the parka. He was stuck inside it until I would decide to let him go. I grabbed him into a bear hug and tripped him so that he fell on the bed.

There were still a few ropes and scarves lying around, so I used them to tie his legs. He didn't struggle and let me do it. I tied his ankles with a scarf, and then added ropes below and above the knees, cinching the rope between his legs.

He groaned and wiggled and tried flexing his legs, but he quickly realized that my bonds were secure. I looked at his struggles and felt powerful. I liked that feeling. It was fun to have him on the receiving end of the ropes and scarves.

I turned him over so that he was face down and I straddled him, putting my knees on each side of him and sitting on his butt.

He was softly moaning. I enjoyed teasing him and tickled his thighs and knees, back and front and between them. He bucked wildly under me, almost like a mechanical bull, roaring with muffled laughter.

After I let him struggle for a while, I made him stand up from the bed and helped him hop, still blindfolded, to the sectional couch.

I sat down, pulling him towards the sofa where he landed on his back.

I grabbed a comic book from the coffee table and started reading it, while he seemed to be relaxing, not struggling much, apparently enjoying his captivity. He moaned and groaned softly, probably just for the fun of hearing his gagged-self I think, while I read the entire comic book, which probably took 30 minutes.

I figured it would be time to untie him. I pushed him over and started untying his legs. As I had to slip my hands between his legs to get the rope, it seemed to tickle him and he bucked wildly, his laughter muffled by his very efficient gag. I then removed the belts and scarves around the parka, unzipped it and took it off.

He stood before me, awaiting my next move. I teased him by very slowly rolling up the wool hat that covered his head. When I reached his eyes, I could see in them that he was pretending to be angry, when I know full well that he had a great time. The tell-tale bulge in his pants had told me this.

As we often did, I decided to prolong his captivity a bit and left the gag on and his arms tied. I went upstairs to the kitchen to get something to drink and prepare a quick snack. He followed me and presented me his hands and grunted, trying to convince me to untie them. I decided to be naughty and to make him wait a few more minutes while I had my drink. He groaned and rolled his eyes, but didn't seem to really mind.

FINALLY, I untied his hands, keeping the gag until last. He removed the socks that were covering his hands and took the gag off, which was now all soggy. He stretched his jaw, having been gagged for more than an hour.

"Wow, that was awesome" he said once I ungagged him, my scarf still wrapped around his neck. TUGs were almost a sport or hobby for us.

Yannick took a few minutes to gather himself, drink a glass of milk. He turned around, looked at me.

"Your turn! Any preferences on how I'll tie you up?" he asked, holding rope in his hands.

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Doing a @bondagefreak of myself and tagging those who have commented on my stories before to attract your attention to this new one. Hopefully you'll enjoy it!

@Axeljohansson
@Bastian
@BDBrit
@David Han
@drawscore
@Fleece0123
@jackroper
@jafib
@Jb99
@JDT544
@Killua
@MaxRoper
@mikeybound
@overkneesoccersocks
@Paris_bondage
@Pseudonym
@slackywacky
@tufriend
@xler479
@Xtc
Last edited by Canuck100 6 days ago, edited 1 time in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's another great story. Thanks for tagging me. That really sounds like a fun experience. You're lucky that you had such a great friend. I don't even know if I would be rather in your place or in his during it :lol:
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hehe! Sounds like a fun time there. Nice to see you and your friend teasing each other and trying different ways to tie each other. Nice thick socks to cover his hands from the knots with a thick sock to gag him as well. Probably all warmed up in the parka of his dad's as well. Nice work! And [mention]Killua[/mention], I'm sure you would've love to be in Yannick's place. :lol:
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Being something of a sarcastic wise ass when I was 14-15, when he said it was "my turn," I would have replied with "You didn't get loose, an' I had ta untie ya, so I get ta tie ya up again!" (For no other reason, than just to see what kind of reaction I'd get from him.)

Drawscore
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago Hehe! Sounds like a fun time there. Nice to see you and your friend teasing each other and trying different ways to tie each other. Nice thick socks to cover his hands from the knots with a thick sock to gag him as well. Probably all warmed up in the parka of his dad's as well. Nice work! And @Killua, I'm sure you would've love to be in Yannick's place. :lol:
I guess you are right :lol: But if I were in Canuck's place and you were in Yannick's I would have fun too by keeping you way longer like that than Canuck did with Yannick :P
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Axeljohansson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axeljohansson »

Awesome story and well written as usual. So much fun you two had back then and I’m sure all of us would love to take either Canucks or Yannicks place depending on our preferences :D
I like to be blindfolded when I’m tied up :)
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Great story. I'm feeling very jealous of you having so many opportunities for TUGs.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Another enjoyable [mention]Canuck100[/mention] story. As usual, it's flawlessly edited and a fun read. You kids had quite a delightful relationship and I always enjoy reading about your exploits. Thanks for tagging me.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Obviously, the tagging works, as we're all reading the story. Great story, sounds warm enough to survive a real Canadian winter (not those things we had the last few years). Well done, a very enjoyable read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

I love it.
Again, a wool sweater involved. Too bad you just wear it and do not use it otherwise :) !
Fleece0123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fleece0123 »

Man incredible as always, how I’d love to be part of one of your games 😍
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Thanks for the tag [mention]Canuck100[/mention], great story.

I really ought to put pen to paper and write about my tug experiences as a teenager...
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

Nice story! That would be a great way to stay warm!
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
xler479
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by xler479 »

That's a great story!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I love this series
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic