Early introduction. m/mf

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
UserName2022
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Early introduction. m/mf

Post by UserName2022 »

Hey, decided to share some of my stories after viewing this site for about a week. I am Carly, 15 year old. My introduction to these kinds of games started back when I was about 10 years old with some friends.

The first time was a brief encounter. So, me and my friends live in a very rural area in Missouri , the land is pretty flat with some exceptions of some small hills here and there, so you can see miles in each direction in some spots along the dirt road long there was no tree in the way.
So, I got blond hair and blue eyes, i was wearing a camouflage ball cap and a white tshirt with blue overalls overtop. Going barefoot like I always do, I was walking down the dirt road with a violin case over my shoulders, on my way home from a playing session with one of my friends name Hillary.
Along the road there is a bridge going over a small river, believe to be made of concrete. I felt the different sensation between dirt and concrete as I stepped onto the bridge, ignoring the little pebbles I step on every so often. I looked down at the water and happened to see two friends of mine sitting by the water. Both are boys, one with a fishing pole in his hand and the other a little farther back from the water sitting against a tree.

“Hey!” I shouted as I waved my hand, the one with the fishing pole waved back, the other did not. That’s when I noticed the other boy’s hands were pulled behind him around the tree, and something was over his mouth when he turned his head to look at me. Curious, i made it to the other side of the bridge and made my way down the slope towards the boys, and sure enough the boy sitting by the tree was actually tied up with his hands behind the tree. His hands tied with brown rope, and a black bandanna was tied around his head and between his teeth.
The boy who’s fishing is name Mark, 11 years old with short brown hair and brown eyes. Wearing a blue shirt under a pair of darker blue overalls. The boys who’s tied to the tree is John, 10 years old with short blond hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a white tshirt with grey camouflage cargo shorts. Both Mark and John are barefoot, while Mark was cross legged sitting close to the river, John had his legs spread out in front with his ankles crossed.

“Hey Mark” I say as I walk up, Mark says without looking away from the water “hey Carly.” I looked at John and say “hey John.” John met my eyes and answered “Mmph mmm.” I could see there was something stuffed in John’s mouth but couldn’t tell what it was behind the bandanna.
“So why is John tied up and gagged?” I asked Mark, who then said “oh he was talking too much.” I chuckled and looked back at John, who when I looked back started to tug at his hands in particular way at me. “Want me to untie you?” I asked John, who nodded his head.

“Don’t untie him” Mark says, which John says “mmmmpphh mmm mmmmpph.” Mark reels in his line and looks over at us “this isn’t his first time, he’ll be fine.”
“So you’ve tied him up before?”
“Yeah, and he has me.”
“Why?”
“It’s just something we do” Mark says with a shrug, “now don’t untie him, or else I’ll have to tie you up too.” I was taken aback when Mark said that, but for some reason I had to test him by saying “yeah you won’t do that.” Mark shrugged and dug out some more rope out of his small back pack he had off to the side and came up to me. He came behind me and took my violin case off my shoulders and lay it against a tree, then pulled my arms behind my back. I turned my head to look behind me as Mark tied my hands. After he tied my hands, he pushed me down by my shoulders onto my knees, then lay down on my belly and tied up my ankles.

“I don’t have anymore bandannas to gag you with” Mark says walking back to his fishing spot “but if I have to I’ll duct tape your mouth.” For the next five minutes I just lay there in the dirt, resting my chin on the ground. Occasionally looking at John, seeing him moving his arms as he struggled against the rope around his wrists. One point John crossed his legs, as his feet weren’t tied.
I began to test the ropes myself, twisting my hands around to somehow loosen the ropes. Raising my feet up as I work the ropes around my ankles, finding that both my hands and feet were trapped in the ropes. In my struggles I start to roll around, rolling onto my right side and bending my knees to my chest, then straighten them out as I strain against the ropes. Repeating on my left side, then roll onto my back and back onto my belly.

I again just lay there with my chin resting on the ground, listening to the sound of the river moving and the occasional wind blowing the trees. For a minute or so I fiddled with a small rock I felt with my toes, until I lost and didn’t bothered to look back where it had went.
About ten minutes after Mark tied me up, I said “hey Mark.” Mark answer “yeah?”
“Hey I do need to get home, my parents are expecting me.” With that Mark reel in his line and put the fishing pole down and walked up to me. Mark ask as he knelt down beside me “are you sure they are?”
“Yes”
“Not saying that just for me to untie you?”
“Well, maybe a little” was my answer.

Mark did untie me, and I sat up and stretched out and say “thank you.” “Don’t mention it” Mark says rolling up the coils of rope. I got up and picked up my violin case. “Well good luck John” I say waving at him, who just gives me a stare.
I went back up onto the road and kept on walking home
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Nice story. Hope you post more.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very cute and fun story
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Very nice story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
UserName2022
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by UserName2022 »

Thanks y’all!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Sounds like a fun experience. :D