Taste of Betrayal. mm/ff

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
UserName2022
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Taste of Betrayal. mm/ff

Post by UserName2022 »

It’s been a few days after Mark tied me up by the river, after finding him and John, who was tied to a tree.

One evening I was over one of my friend’s house having a musical play session.
Olivia, who was 10 years old like me, is of Mexican decent on her dad side. Black hair cut at shoulder length and brown eyes, Olivia had on a black cowboy style hat with a grey button down shirt and blue jeans. I had on a black polo shirt and blue jeans, and both of us barefoot.

We were sitting on Olivia’s front porch for a few hours, me playing on my violin as Olivia play guitar. We switch off to talking between songs then singing, sometimes just playing our instruments. At one point we got to talking and I decided to tell Olivia how Mark had tied up both me and John, and Olivia had a good laugh at that. “Yeah they do that kind of thing” Olivia says “boys will be boys.”
“I wonder how it all started” I say “just one day to kidnap each other?” I chuckled, and Olivia chuckled with me then say “we are country folk. Our fathers, lest most of them, are cattle ranchers. There are a lot of rope work around, I’d say it just comes with the territory.”
“Yeah I guess it does” I say.

The next day, early in the morning I got a text from Olivia inviting me over, I replied back that I will come. Barefoot, I was wearing a black T-shirt with grey cargo shorts. I walk out my room and down the stairs, the house is quiet do to dad out working, and Mom out in town about an hours drive. I reached for my straw cowboy style hat off the hat rack by the door and went outside, putting on my hat.
Instead of walking, which is about a hour walk, I decided to take one of the four wheelers from the garage. So I go in the garage, open the door, drive out a military green four wheeler, closed the door, then I get back on the four wheeler and drive off.

I get to Olivia’s property and stop the four wheeler in their driveway, got off and started to head for the door of the house.
“Hey Carly!” I heard from the direction of the barn, that’s pretty far off to the right of the house. I turned to see John coming out from the barn, waving his hand. I waved back and started walking towards him, assuming now Olivia is in here. The barn itself is pretty much abandoned to how old it is. Made of wood, the roof has too many holes to keep much in there anymore so Olivia’s father had a steel barn built a little farther off. However we are allowed to play in there, we had built some rope swings and other stuff to play in there.

As I came closer, Mark came out of the barn and stood beside John. Bother boys are barefoot, with John wearing a camouflage shirt and blue jeans. Mark was wearing a black polo shirt with jean shorts. “Hey guys” I say “Olivia didn’t said y’all be here too.”
“Yeah we just came over not long ago” John said, and Mark nodded his head. “Oh okay” I say, I didn’t think anything of it as this does happen a lot. I walk in before the boys in the empty barn, other than a few things here and there like some old wooden chairs and other furniture that’s been retired. What I didn’t expect to see, just about in the middle of the barn was Olivia laying on her belly, hogtied with rope and gagged with duct tape.

Barefoot as well the rest of us, Olivia had on a black tshirt and black cargo shorts. Her hands were tied behind her back with her wrists crossed, with a rope connected to the rope that bound her feet. “Mmmmmpphh!” Olivia say when she saw me, her eyes narrowing making it look she was mad as she struggled some for a moment.
I felt hands on both of my shoulders as Mark and John stood on both side of me. “So…what is happening?” I asked, which John says “take it as payback for leaving me the other day.” John pulled my hands behind my back, crossing my wrists then started tying me up. “But, but, Mark” I say “he tied me up too, to keep me from helping.” I looked at Mark, who shrugged with a smirk. John says “could have helped some way after he untied you, if you put your mind to it.”

John finished tying my hands then patted my shoulder as I say “this is not fair.” John led me to a chair just a little off to the left of Olivia and sat me down, then started wrapping rope around my upper arms to the back of the chair. All the while Olivia started to struggle and make protesting sounds in her gag. I looked at Olivia, then Mark and asked him “so why is Olivia tied up?”
Mark says “she helped us lure you in.” I looked at Olivia, who stopped struggling and looked back at me. “Then me and John decided to tie her up along with you” Mark continue, then shrug while saying “guess it’s part of the territory.” I had to chuckle at that. So apparently Olivia and them had talked about our conversation from the day before.

John finished tying me to the chair, then came around to the front of me and tied up my feet together. “Okay, I’m tied up now” I say with brief struggle against the ropes “now what? How long will we be like this?”
“Haven’t decided yet” John says coming behind me again, then out of no where he stuffed my mouth with what looked like a blue bandanna, then placed a couple of strips of duct tape over my mouth. From behind, John pressed on the tape over my mouth to make sure it was stuck on me, as I closed my eyes tight and protested “mmmmmmpphhh!” John walks in front of me and Olivia, we looked at the boys as they high five each other and turned to us.
“So about an hour?” John ask Mark, who shrug and say “yeah an hour sounds about right.”

Mark walks up to Olivia and say “sorry it’s been tempting me” and gave Olivia a quick tickle on her feet. “Mmmmpph!” Olivia yells as her foot twitched back and block her foot with her other. “Oh!” John says with a smile on his face and came over to the other side of Olivia and start to really tickle her feet. Olivia close her eyes tight as she let out a muffled scream at first before laughing, bucking around as she struggle. To make it worse, Mark knelt down to tickle Olivia’s sides.
That went on for a few seconds before John stopped tickling Olivia and came over to me. He knelt down and grabbed ahold of my ankles, which I quickly pulled out of his grip and move my feet under the chair to attempt to hide them. John however grabbed my ankles again and pulled my feet towards him and quickly arm locked my ankles under his right arm.
“Mmmphh!” I yell as I pull and tug to get my feet out of his grip as I struggle against the ropes. With his back towards me, John looked down at my feet and say “your feet are dusty.” Should mention the floor of the barn is just dirt. John gently patted the tops and bottoms of my feet to dust them off a little before tickling my feet. John turned his head around to smile at me as I buck and squirm in the chair. My vision got blurry as I close my eyes off and on while straining against John and the ropes, laughing hard uncontrollably.

I was bucking enough that the chair had almost tipped over a few times, which thankfully John saw and stopped tickling me. That’s when I noticed Mark had switched to tickling Olivia’s feet, with Olivia looking very desperate in her face and struggles to get away. Finally, Mark stopped and stood up, Olivia resting her head down on the ground. The whole tickle torture lasted about a minute altogether.
“Okay, we’ll be back in an hour” Mark says, “that is unless we forget” John added. “We might have more fun tickling you two, who knows” John continues before the two of them walk outside. Me and Olivia looked at each other for a moment before she starts to struggle around.

Olivia twist and turn every way possible as she fought the ropes. From rolling onto her sides, even rolling onto her back, Olivia showed no sign of giving up. She’ll take a break every so often, but then start up her struggles. I’ll pull at the ropes binding my hands and feet, twisting my arms around as much I could against the rope binding me to the chair. Every so often I’ll start a big fight against the ropes, then I’ll stop after feeling the chair might tip over. I’ll softly tug at the ropes, then get brave enough to start giving a big fight until either I got scared the chair would tip or I get tired.
It must be about 30 or 40 minutes after the boys left when I start to notice the rope that tied me to the chair around my upper arms had moved up a little. Focusing, I work on moving my arms every way I can, which wasn’t much. After a while I try slipping out by trying to slid down, I still felt like I was stuck. Closing my eyes tight as I try to slid down one more, two more times, struggling with my arms to work the rope. Finally, after about ten minutes of struggling like that, I start to slip out from under the rope.

I slowly slid down the seat, the rope grew slack as I work to pass my head through, which knocked my hat off. I knelt down on the floor once I was free from the chair, still tied up hand and foot however, and gagged. I looked around for something to help, then saw Olivia trying to motion me with grunts and moving her head to come closer. She then rolled onto her side with her back to me, and wiggled her hands.
Understanding, I got onto my belly and worked my way over to Olivia, and rolled onto my side to put my back towards her’s. I felt around to find a knot, now the way Olivia was hogtied, her feet were pretty close to her hands and I accidentally brushed my fingers against her soles a few times, causing her feet to jerk back with a annoyed grunt from Olivia. I finally found a knot and started to work on it, and after a minute the rope loosened around Olivia’s wrists and she pulled out of the rope.

I rolled onto my belly as Olivia sat up and went on to untie her feet. Once her feet were free, she pulled off the duct tape from her mouth, spiting out a black bandanna. “Mmmpphh! Mmmmmmpphh!” I say raising my bound hands up and down. Olivia looked down at me, then looked at the door of the barn then back at me. “Sorry Carly” Olivia says standing up “I have to get out while I can, I’m sure you understand.”
“Mmmphh!” I say fighting the ropes again, kicking my feet up and down as I twisted and turn as Olivia went to the back of the barn and climbed out of a window. I squirmed for the next five minutes until John and Mark came back. They looked surprised to see Olivia gone and me now on the floor. They helped me sit up, and I stretched my legs out in front of me, Mark took the tape off my mouth and I spit out the bandanna.

“What happened?” Mark ask, both him and John looked very amused. So I told them how I escaped the chair, untied Olivia only for her to abandoned me. They both laughed, and John says “have to be carful who you trust.”
“Now will you two untie me now?” I ask, and John grins and says “sure, after another round of tickle torture.” “Oh come on” I say, my upper body twist and turn as I tug at the rope around my wrists.
“No, I think this is enough” Mark says and begins to untie my hands. “Thank you Mark” I say.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Love it! great story!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
UserName2022
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by UserName2022 »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago Love it! great story!
Thank you!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

So cute and fun! Lovely
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great story! I certainly wouldn’t mind hearing about more of your tie up games. It sounds like there’s some payback due for Olivia at some point. Thanks for sharing!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, I am sure you got revenge on Olivia
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic