The sock and feet game (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The sock and feet game (M/M)

Post by David Han »

When I was 13 years old, I made a decision that would forever change my life. I was attending middle school in Houston, Texas wearing my naval blue t-shirt with a dolphin on it, a pair of army shorts, and my white blazer Nike shoes, no socks, and my Yugioh backpack which was so cool at the time. I made a couple of friends despite all the kids bullying me. Well, there was one kid named Sam who I enjoyed hanging out. One day he invited me for a play date, which is quite interesting, but more on that later. First, let me tell you about him. He is very tall for his age, he likes to write stories, he likes to read comic books, and he has a twin brother named Billy. After school, we got ready to go to his house. His mom picked us up. It was about 12 pm when we arrived at his house since it was early dismissal and it was a cool day to hang out on a Friday afternoon. We had lunch. His mom made us chicken tacos. It was so good.

After watching television for a little bit, we decided to do something we normally do, but it will end with a twist. He put in Grand Theft Auto vice city and we took turns passing a mission each, or just randomly killing people. Then, I became very annoying by standing in front of the television screen so he cannot see anything. He told me to move, but I did not listen to him. Then, he jumped on my back and it hurt me as he pinned me down. What gives I said to him. He said, well you do not listen to me very well and right now you are not being a very good friend. So, he takes out some duct tape and bound my wrists together with it. I was so confused by this, but it was very warm feeling for me. I started to protest, but then he duct taped my mouth shut. He then put his dirty shoes in front of my face, and told me to smell it. Oh my, it was so gross and stinky and I was upset with him, but probably I knew I deserved it. I was in torment. He kept it there for a couple of minutes before releasing it. Then he removed his shoes and socks, and asked me to sniff his bare feet. Well, I decided I needed to listen to him this time. Boy, it was so bad that it smelled like someone had left food out for a while.

After this passed by, he flipped me over my stomach and started to tie up my feet. Then he hogtied me. I was now enjoying this way too much. He then removed the duct tape over my mouth, and then he tied his dirty sock into my own mouth. It was disgusting. He then left me there alone for a little bit, and finally he untied me. I never saw my friend the same way again.
Tie me up and have fun with me