First Time Tied (f/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First Time Tied (f/f)

Post by emily-a »

I´m a fan of pole ties. I think they´re hot. But a bit difficult to arrange. In my experience, there aren´t too many poles around you can use.

Still, my first tie-up game centered on a pole tie.

I was about two weeks shy of my tenth birthday. Me and my cousin were at my grandparents´ place. Grandma was away on some errand. Grandpa was around… somewhere. Not that it matters much.

We played some game where we pretended to be pirates to keep ourselves busy. It was her idea – I only reluctantly agreed. I didn´t share her fascination with pirates and thought it was kind of childish. I don´t remember much about the game – just the tie-up part, for some curious reason. ;)

Our grandparents´ house was pretty large and had a portico of four white wooden columns, supporting a balcony.

At some point in the game, I was supposed to be tied to the mast of a pirate ship so one of those columns stood in for the mast. I stood with my back against it and she tied a rope around my hands (It was kind of a dirty old rope – grandpa was a farmer and who knows what he´d used it for). My arms were too short to reach around the column, and she didn´t really pull the rope between my wrists taut either, so my hands were only slightly pulled backwards.

But I was tied and I couldn´t get out of the ropes without help.

I didn´t even like my cousin that much, I´m sorry to say. She could be pretty annoying and tiresome, and I know I wasn´t the only person who thought so. But being tied up was great!

I stood like that for maybe five minutes before she untied me.

After that, I always hoped it would happen again whenever I met her. It took some time, more than two years, but eventually I got her to tie me again. I didn´t really have any excuse for her to tie me up and wasn´t subtle or clever enough about it that she didn´t figure out that I wanted to be tied up simply for the sake of being tied up. She didn´t seem to be into it, but at least she didn´t think there was anything weird about it either. She didn´t seem to care much about it either way.

That time, she tied my legs together and my hands behind my back. I was tied much tighter this time and it was wonderful. That was the second time tied up.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Sounds like a great start
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Nice story! I’m a big fan of pole ties too. And it sounds like your cousin got into it a bit the second time. I hope we can read that story soon too
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Cute little story. Is the second time posted anywhere yet?
Bondage passion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage passion »

Interesting ......especially the second tie up....have you continued your bondage and if so I would love to hear about it....james......
Sissypussi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sissypussi »

I Love being Tied to a post!! I also had a girl cousin with whom I played Tie Up games. I am Transgender and even at age 10, I knew I was truly a girl. My cousin would teach me how to be a girl and let me wear her clothes and make-up!! She would keep me dressed, made-up and HelpLessly Tied-Up whenever we were together!! Her mother knew and Participated by allowing her daughter to Tie her as well. A few times in the beginninhg, My aunt Tied both my cousin and myself, but that was only 2 or 3 times in the beginning.
Sissypussi
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

Thanks for sharing, love hearing our origin stories :D
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Great story. I'd love to hear more of your experiences.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Sounds like an awesome first and second experience :)
Trulee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Trulee »

Sounds like a great start to things. Thank you for sharing
Anaya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Anaya »

Very nice first time story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic