A quartet of captives part 1 (MF/FFFF)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Shadow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A quartet of captives part 1 (MF/FFFF)

Post by Shadow »

Please refer to the story: Kidnapping my cousin's friends (m/ffff)
for reference. The story begins when Kylie and her friends are all adults and wanting be captured again by myself and Kylie. They all met us in a secluded location. We requested that they all provide their own restraints. Kylie had a minivan that we'd all be riding in to our secret hideout. The young women that were being captured had came prepared.
They brought four pairs of handcuffs with electrical tape around the bracelets to prevent marks on their skin. Adding two rolls of silver gaffer's tape to tape their eyes and mouths shut. Plus a lot of yellow nylon rope to be used however Kylie and I saw fit.
The four young ladies (Angela, Jasmine, Barbara, and Katrina offered their hands behind them and they asked to be cuffed, tied, and taped as quickly as possible. We obliged and cuffed them up. Then Kylie bound their ankles, arms, and legs with the ropes since she was better with knots than me.
Kylie had quickly wrapped the ropes around her friends' waists, legs, and ankles. They then explained that they'd had their hair cut short so the tape wouldn't get tangled up in their hair.
They asked me to wrap up their mouths and their eyes. They said to make sure they wouldn't be able to talk or see anything. Please just don't cover our noses okay or we can't breathe.
Then I obliged their requests and began to tape their mouths shut, wrapping the tape around their heads five times each .
-End of Part One-