Being lucky (m-self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Being lucky (m-self)

Post by slackywacky »

I thought I posted this a long time ago, but can't find it in the search, so here goes (again)...

Being lucky
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ratcheting of the handcuffs sealed my fate. Without assistance, I would not get out of this situation I placed myself in. Over the years I have become particularly good at making myself helpless. Depending on the situation, I can get out by myself or, like in this case, I need somebody to release me. That somebody, my partner, is upstairs, having a Christmas Google Meet with a bunch of her female friends. With Covid-19 still going around, we are in lockdown, and in person visits are not allowed.

The clock in the bedroom shows 11 PM. It took me around 30 minutes to get helpless. Before going down I was part of the Google Meet with friends, but the only other guy on the call left, so I let the women have their own fun without men. While the sound was muted, I told my partner what I was going to do and when she came to bed, if she would release me.

“If I feel like it.” Was her answer, which was often her answer, giving that little extra doubt to the situation.

I said goodbye to the people in the meeting and went down to the basement where our bedroom is. I had prepared everything beforehand. The 5 ropes I was going to use, the leather cuffs, the steel cuffs, a blindfold, earplugs, bungee cord, and my ankle straps. After changing into my shorts and t-shirt, visiting the washroom, and feeding the cat, I sit down on the wooden chair, a single light on in the room. The chair is a Bow back Windsor wooden chair with 5 slats. A sturdy version of the chair, which I found was great for bondage. I placed one rope, a ¼ inch rope, on the chair seat, in front of the 5 slats, running the rope on either end around the rear chair leg, before guiding it up onto the seat again guiding it around the main part of the chair back, one side to the left, one to the right. This rope will come in play later.

“Let’s do this.” I said to myself.

Not that I needed morale support, I knew what I was doing. Locating the middle of the first rope, a 1/8-inch cotton rope, I ran one end to each rear chair leg, looping it around the leg, just under the seat, before guiding it over my hips back to the other side. This rope, much like the bottom part of a seatbelt in a car, would keep my hips firmly in the chair. The rope is long enough to make 4 passes over my hips before I place a knot right in the middle of my hips. Just a simple knot, my hands will not be able to reach it once locked up.

“One down.”

For this position, I will have my legs on either side of the chair, so I obtained (from Amazon) two ankle straps with heavy d-rings. They close with Velcro, and have a d-ring on either side, so when they are around my ankles, the two d-rings come together. The Velcro prevents them from falling off. With that, I grab the second rope, a ¼ inch rope. With my feet on either side of the chair, I wrap the rope just above the knees around my upper legs. The seat is between my knees, so I do not need to pull it tight as I cannot close my legs. I start to wrap the left-hand rope around my left leg and around the front left leg of the chair. There are 5 wraps. This keeps my leg in place at the knee. After doing the same with my right leg and the right front leg of the chair, I wrap the leftover rope over the wraps I made at the start, pulling the rope tighter between my legs, before tying another simple knot.

“Two down.”

Now it is time for the third rope, the one I already placed on the chair. With either end hanging down at the back legs of the chair, I took the right end and looped it once through the d-rings on my right leg. Running it back to the main part of the chair backrest, looping it. A second loop through the D-rings back to the chair backrest is all I need. I repeat the procedure on my left leg, using the rope that is hanging down on the left side of the chair. Now for the fun part, pulling the rope. I pull on both ropes, the left, and the right at the same time, pulling my feet of the floor. I keep pulling until my feet are a hand width away from the seat. My toes can’t touch the floor anymore. As I have a decent amount of rope left, I run the left rope to the wooden piece that connects the front leg and the rear leg about halfway up the legs. Looping the rope around it and back to the seat has the added effect that it prevents my ankles from moving sideways. There is enough rope to run it one more time that way. I repeat the process on the right. With still some rope left, I wrap the right rope around the rope running from the seat to the d-rings and the rope running to the cross bar. After 7 wraps, which makes it all a little tighter because the ropes are pulled together, I loop the end of the rope under the previous loop and pull it tight. No need for a knot, I will not be able to reach it anyway once done. The same gets done to the rope on the left. My legs are now pretty much helpless.

“Rope number 4.” I sigh, starting to feel the familiar feeling of helplessness.

This rope is thicker, probably a ½ inch rope. The center of the rope is looped around the top of the middle slat of the chair back. I run the rope over my shoulders and under each armpit back to the chair, looping it around the 2nd and 4th slat. This will keep my shoulders in place. Next the rope is looped around my chest, at armpit height from the left to the right and right to left, heading back to the 2nd and 4th slat. I repeat this at a slightly lower level, so that I have one set of ropes running above my chest and one below. Crossing the rope over my stomach, I run it around the top of the back legs, pulling it tight. The rope goes over my hips, once around the outside slats and ends on my hips, close to there the first rope was knotted. Another knot and this last rope remain fixed in place.

“One more to go.” I grin.

This last, short, rope is more to tighten things up than anything else. I loop it between the shoulder loops of the last rope, wrap it around one more time, before looping it in the middle of my chest around the rope just above my chest, followed by a loop around the rope below my chest. Next it the loop around where the crossed ropes meet and finally it loops around the ropes around my hips. The rope kind of runs down the front middle of my body, looping around all the ropes wrapped around my upper body. A simple knot and this rope is also good to go.

The only unrestricted part of my body are my arms, but I need those to fix my gag and the rest. First earplugs. Regular industrial ones, making it harder to hear sounds. Once they are in place, the ballgag. A 2.25-inch ballgag, nice and tight so I cannot dislodge it. Next are two leather ankle cuffs, but I use them for my upper arms, just above my elbows. Satisfied they are secure; I strap on the blindfold. The world is now dark. I grab the bungee cord. I hook the end to the d-ring on the cuff on my left arm, running the bungee cord through the middle rung of the chairback and to the d-ring on the cuff around my right arms. I grab the ends of the cord in either hand and guide them behind my back, switching hands. Pulling on the cord pulls my elbows together. I can’t get them close, but this works nice. Looping the hooks on the end through the ropes on my hips keeps the tension on. I found this works good for getting them stuck behind my back.

“Last thing.” I think, as I am gagged.

I make a final check of my bonds, grab the handcuffs, and loop them around the middle rung of the chair back, just above the seat. It always takes a little effort, but I manage to get the left cuff around my wrist and close it. This is the point of no return, as up to this point I would be able to get out if needed. Before I can change my mind, I close the other cuff and know I am helpless.

“Hmmppfff.”

That panic feeling comes over me, knowing that I will be helpless sitting on this chair until somebody lets me go. I have no idea whether this will be within the next 5 minutes or 5 hours. It would not be the first time she comes to bed and decided to leave me, just to let me know who has the power. Who knows, I might get lucky…
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Sounds like an interesting experience. How long were you sitting there in the end?
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Sounds like an interesting experience. How long were you sitting there in the end?
As I have done these sessions on a regular basis (once every so many weeks), I call them 'me time', times have varied. The shortest was 1 hour when I had to cry uncle as I got a cramp, to 6 hours overnight. You get stiff after sitting there for so long and since she will get very grumpy if I wake her, I try not too make too much sound and wait for her to wake up before asking for release if she did not release me when she came to bed.

The latest addition is instead of earplugs, I use my ear buds, which have noise cancelation and I play music while sitting tied. It adds an extra layer to the experience as I have no idea what is going on around me, including the fact if my partner is coming to bed or if she is awake.

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] Sounds interesting. You´re lucky to have a partner who willingly plays those games with you. Not knowing if you get released or have to spend the night like that sounds really exciting.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Very true, not sure my wife would be so understanding these days.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. I've never been tied to a chair like that, and I can only imagine how quickly it can become uncomfortable. I've been working on my second story to post to this forum for a while, about the longest time I was ever tied-up and many of the elements in your story here I can relate to from my own experiences: the planning out of the inescapable self-tie, the increasing anticipation with each part of the plan being achieved in stages, and the adrenaline-rush and sense of panic at the end with that final click of the handcuffs! That just resonates so much with me.

Thanks again for sharing this wonderfully written account. My own 2nd attempt at a story (real account) for this forum is still unfinished (sorry, I just enjoy reading other peoples stories so much more than writing my own--I don't feel like I'm that good a writer), but this story has convinced me to get back at finishing it up!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 2 years ago I can relate to from my own experiences: the planning out of the inescapable self-tie, the increasing anticipation with each part of the plan being achieved in stages, and the adrenaline-rush and sense of panic at the end with that final click of the handcuffs! That just resonates so much with me.
Thank you, especially that moment where you do the final step... There have been enough times where I ended up cheating (one cuff locked, the other just loose around my wrist) as I could not find the nerve to take that last step (and sometimes I accidentally still locked myself in because of that loose cuff).

I can actually do the same session with leather cuffs for my wrists and a piece of rope, where I end up being able to get out again. For those times where there is nobody around to let me go.
tiedinbluetights wrote: 2 years ago My own 2nd attempt at a story (real account) for this forum is still unfinished, but this story has convinced me to get back at finishing it up!
You do not have to be a great writer. It helps, but it is certainly not a requirement. And for some people it goes easier than for others. Do not let that stop you from putting your story in words. Write it down, let it sit for a day or two and come back to it and reread it. Put in the things you need first, than during the reread add more detail that are not directly related to the story.

For example: My wrists and ankles were tied. I crawled to the door.

Turns into: My wrists were tied behind my back with a thin white rope, it felt kind of soft. My ankles received the same treatment, getting tied together. I knew I had to crawl across the floor to the door at the other side if I wanted to escape. Crawling over the carpet floor was going to give me carpet burn marks.

Same actions (getting tied and crawl to door), two different ways of writing. Some things are relevant, some things are filler. You need both to make a story better readable. Readers minds will fill in details, which means you don't have to go into excruciating detail.

Like: The thin white rope from Home Depot that was still in its original packaging, with the small yellow price tag sticker on it, was uncoiled on the brown carpeted floor, while the FM radio tuned to 100.7 played my least favorite song of last year, as I could not stand the tall and skinny singer, while the rain kept pounding on the recently replaced windows.

Too much is not good either ;)

Looking forward to your story.

tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Thanks for the encouraging words and tips [mention]slackywacky[/mention]! I did post my second story not too long ago under True Stories For Adults. It's titled "My Personal Longest Session (M solo, F/M)". Thanks again.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic