Helping a flatmate (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Helping a flatmate (m/f)

Post by BratBinder7 »

During my first year of university, I was living in a flat with nine other people. Lots of people being around meant I spent a fairly decent chunk of time watching them working on their own interests and hobbies while I was just hanging around in the kitchen/lounge. This is a story about the time I discovered one of my flatmate’s indulging in a slightly more… unusual hobby.

Surprisingly, I already knew Tilly had an interest in bondage. In fact, she flat out told me and a few of my flatmates when we decided to get drunk and watched 50 Shades of Gray one evening, telling us that she wished someone would tie her to her bed like in one of the scenes in the film. The statement came completely out from left field and left a few of us giggling at the fact she just blurted it out without warning, but nothing else was really said about it aside from a few friendly jokes at her expense. Because we weren’t exactly super close, I never considered the possibility that we’d ever talk about that again.

Imagine my shock when I walked into her room a few months later after she had texted me saying she needed some help.

She was lying on her side on top of her bed, her face as red as the ball gag that been strapped between her teeth, unable to move much thanks to the metal cuffs that were locked around her ankles and wrists, with a third pair being used to link the two together and pulling her into a semi-strict hogtie. My brain ground to a halt for a few seconds, just trying to comprehend the sight before me, before rebooting and telling me to go over and unbuckle her gag rather than just staring at her like a weirdo.

Once the gag was out of her mouth and I had confirmed she was alright, she explained what had happened. For context, this happened around March 2019, right around when COVID was beginning to explode around our country. To comply with government regulations at the time, the university had told us we needed to decide whether we wanted to return home during a specified time period or stay at uni until further notice.

Knowing that she wouldn’t be able to be bound and gagged for some time once she went home, she decided to have a few rounds of self-bondage while she still had the chance. We were the last two people to leave and I was going home the next day, meaning that it was the last chance for her to tie herself up while still having a backup person around. While she was smart enough to know that doing it alone was a bad idea, she decided she wanted to increase the feeling of vulnerability by using hinged handcuffs that didn’t have a safety release. Except she made one mistake. In her excitement, she had put the handcuffs on the wrong way, meaning that she couldn’t reach the keyhole to free herself. Luckily, she had her phone on her bed and was able to text me an S.O.S message.

A few moments later, she was sitting on her bed, rubbing her wrists and thanking me at which point I quickly made my excuses so that she wouldn’t notice the bulge coming from between my legs. I never really spoke to her after that. Still wonder if I should have mentioned that I had experience with the whole bondage thing and that I could help out if she wanted, but that’s neither here nor there. Either way, I doubt I’ll be forgetting that memory any time soon.
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Shame you never took it further with her, but a terrific experience for you, I am very jealous.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Opportunity knocked. She could have been bound to be a great friend :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
ludwig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ludwig »

WOW ! What a lovely surprise. :shock:

May I ask what she was wearing, if anything ? ;)
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

To truly help her I wish you would have spent the last day doing nothing but tying her up. I had a very similar experience and didn’t follow up on it. I regret it to this day! Sorry…
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic