Bound for bed. F/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Carly-Nickel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bound for bed. F/f

Post by Carly-Nickel »

So my Mom got mad at me for staying up at night watching TikTok and what not, because I would stay up and only maybe get two hours of sleep before school the next morning. My teachers had complained about me sleeping in class to Mom, and Mom really didn’t like that.

Well I just got ready for bed, had taken a shower and changed into a baggy white T-shirt and grey sweat pants. I have painted my nails black, and was just finishing painting my toes when Mom comes in. Wearing a blue shirt with red pajama pants, Mom comes to the foot of the bed and watches me for the last minute of painting my toes. Then Mom asks “So, where is your phone?” I pointed to my desk and said “there on the charger.” “Good, now where are your handcuffs?”
“Um, what?” I asked, catching me off guard. “To keep you off the phone. Going to tie you up for the night, most likely the next few nights.”

I smirked and asked “what if i don’t tell you where I hide my handcuffs?” Mom shrugged and says “then I’ll use duct tape.” I thought about it for a moment, then I motioned my hands and acted like I zipped up my lips before putting my nail stuff away in my drawer. Mom just walks out the room as I picked up my phone, the time was 8:05 so I had about and hour and a half before I needed to be in bed. So I started to get on TikTok and I scrolled through a few videos when Mom walks back in.
“Okay Carly, phone down” Mom says. I turned and looked at Mom who had a roll of silver duct tape in her hands. “Wait, now?” I asked, Mom nods her head and say “yes now. Going to bed an hour early to make up for lost sleep. Complain and tomorrow will be right after dinner.”

So I put my phone back down and follow my Mom’s direction to stands in the middle of my room. Mom free the end of the tape off the roll and placed it in the middle of my back, then started to wrap the tape around my arms and taping them to my sides in a random fashion. After my arms were secured, Mom starts going down my legs. The tape was making a lot of noise, Abby must have heard it because I heard her bedroom door open and Abby comes walking in to see. Dressed in a black tshirt and cotton shorts, Abby giggles when she see Mom duct taping me up and goes to sit on my bed.
“Go on, nothing to see here” I tell Abby, who says “yes there is.” Mom gets to my ankles and heavily wrap them up before cutting off the tape from the roll, patting the end piece down on the back of my ankles. “Okay Carly, hop on the bed” Mom says, so I make to hops towards the bed with Mom’s help to make sure I wouldn’t fall over, then made one big jump and landed on the bed next to Abby, on my belly with my feet just off the side.

“Well Carly I hope you have a good night” Mom says, then Abby asks “she’s sleeping like this?”
“Yes” Mom answer, I then start to twist and turn to get into position, laying on my back and my head on my pillow. I looked down at myself and reminded of the one scene in the “Devil’s Candy” of how I was duct taped.
Mom walks to the door with Abby, Mom stops and lets Abby go out the room first and looks at me and say “I’ll be back 6am to untie you.” She then turned off the lights and walked out, leaving the door open.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Sounds amazing, did you sleep well? 😎
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

This is really a cute story. I love family bondage situations.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I'm really not sure how I would have felt if my mum had offered to tie me up :?
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Tape would no surly my favourite and was in this last week I surly would wake up on dawn than could not more sleep. My bed stand in my room that sleep with looking in the sunrise. Especially on the midsummer day. :D
Andrew
Carly-Nickel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carly-Nickel »

Dpsiic wrote: 1 year ago Sounds amazing, did you sleep well? 😎
I slept pretty good actually
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Certainly ONE way to keep you off TikTok! Haha, cute story
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Nice story, and good to see you back [mention]Carly-Nickel[/mention]

How.many nights. Did this.routine last?

I kind of wish I'd got.this idea.with my boys when they were failing at.school. probably.best I didn't tnough.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Talk about a…. Sticky situation. YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!! 😎

Great to see another story from you! I can’t help but wonder if this helped correct your behavior or just made you want to do it more so you could be tied up. Thanks for sharing!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Cute and Adorable Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

Nice story. Duct tape can fix just about anything :lol:
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Too bad she didn't gag you as well. THAT would really have been something!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Definitely a fun idea from you mom. Was it just one night or more?
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Another very nice story, [mention]Carly-Nickel[/mention] .

On a serious note, I am reading a book which talks about, I think the term is hyperstimulation, how we spend so much time on the computer, video games, Tik Tok, etc that we become addicted to the dopamine rush, not unlike a drug addict. Your mom is doing you a favor, and it's a very cute story. Glad you're back.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic