Piano player's captive (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
scarfboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Piano player's captive (m/m)

Post by scarfboy »

Just thought I'd share a fun TUG from my youth. Obviously some parts like dialogue are a little fictionalized since this is based off memory.

-

My friend Drew and I liked to hang out and play in my parents' basement when we were 12. Games would usually include lego, Smash Bros., wrestling, and playing with my parents random collection of instruments and "attempting" to make music. One year, my parents bought an electronic keyboard that kept us entertained for hours.

One evening, Drew and I were messing around in the basement bedroom where the keyboard was. We were having fun making silly songs using the different keyboard sounds. At one point, I got bored and said I wanted to play Smash Bros. Drew frowned.

"I want to try writing my own song, just wait a bit longer."

Impatient me couldn't wait. "No way," I whined. "I'm tired of hearing you plink on the keyboard. Let's go."

Drew simply ignored me and kept playing the keys, making some pretty annoying melodies while I groaned audibly. "Shut your whining," he mumbled.

After a bunch of bickering, I tried physically lifting him up away from the keyboard to drag him to the Tv to play Smash Bros. with me. "No more of that crappy piano!" I yelled triumphantly.

Unfortunately for me, Drew was bigger and stronger, and easily got out of my grasp. We wrestled on the carpeted floor for a while, until he was sitting on top of me with my arms pinned above me head. He was determined to just be left alone and play his song, and I didn't give up!

After a bunch of back and forth, Drew grabbed some thin sheets off the bed, flipped me on my back, and tied my wrists tightly together. We had played tied up games before, so this was nothing new, but there was something I liked about the forcefulness of it, how he was really tying me up to stop me. He used another sheet to tie around my shoulders and chest, and then went to our costume box to use a scarf to tie my ankles together. He dusted off his hands in a comical way, laughed, then left me to struggle in my bonds as he went back to playing.

It felt great. I loved writhing around on the floor while he laughed at my struggles and continued to play the piano. I then got super obnoxious, and started to sing loudly to drown out his playing. Hah! You can't make music when my shitty singing is blocking it all out.

Drew turned around and shook his head. "You asked for it," he sighed. He went back to the costume box, and gabbed more shawls and scarves. He flipped me on my stomach with ease. "I need some peace and quiet," he said.

"LALALALALALAMMMMPPHHGGGHHH" I sang which turned into a muffled yelp. He wrapped the first thin purple scarf through my mouth twice and tied tightly behind my head. He followed up with two more gags, a black bandana and a thick grey wooly scarf. It was pretty effective for noise, and made my face hot. He turned me on my back, took my face in his hands and said "sit tight", and left me there to mmmmph away into my gags. He left me there for about 20 minutes while he played the keyboard, turning his head around every few minutes to look at me on the floor and snicker. I loved the feeling of being his captive while he could do what he wanted.

Eventually after 20 minutes he set me free. I think we were both kind of embarrassed about the situation and how intense it got, and didn't really mention it again. A shame, because I'd love to recreate it some day.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I love playful tugs like this. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

This was a great experience [mention]scarfboy[/mention]!

It sounds like you and Drew were indeed good friends. I'm glad you were able to experience being tied up and gagged at his hands. I'm sure he enjoyed the experience just as much as you did, especially seeing as how he turned around to glance your way and snickered every couple minutes ;) Very well told. Amusing and enjoyable. Thanks for sharing!

Pretty sure this'll be right up [mention]cj2125[/mention], [mention]Gil[/mention], [mention]Killua[/mention] and [mention]Stormee[/mention]'s alley.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

You're right [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! It was right up my alley.

Nice little story, [mention]scarfboy[/mention]! Innoncent tie up games here for you and your friend. If he was playing horrible on the keyboard, that would've torture to hear his attempt to make music. :lol:
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] You're right it is. I like innocent tie up games that help me to remember a few of my own occassions when I was a kid.

[mention]scarfboy[/mention] that's a great little story. It sounds like a fun experience. I would've loved to be in your place back at that age.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

what a great experience to be captivated by the best buddy :D
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

there are more of these experiences, then please write them!! :D
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Very nice little story, [mention]scarfboy[/mention] :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Axeljohansson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axeljohansson »

What a nice story! I love those tie up games that isn't really meant to happen from the beginning but just turn into someone being tied up. And as an extra twist, that gag, wow!
I like to be blindfolded when I’m tied up :)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] yeah, definitly a funny TuG story [mention]scarfboy[/mention] . I like it :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

A very cool story and experience, thanks for sharing
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I love tales like this. Starts out innocent and remains that way. Nothing sexual, just a couple boys playing. Except afterwards, one (maybe both?) of you find yourselves wondering why that was so exciting. I wish you luck in your attempts to recreate the feeling.

Thanks for taking the time to write this and post it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic