My forced pedicure. F/fm

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Zero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My forced pedicure. F/fm

Post by Zero »

Hey everyone, sorry it’s been a while since I posted, again. Keep losing my login information. But wanted to share with you what happened yesterday.

So, because it’s been a while Since I posted I’ll refresh you how I look. So me (Alex) and my sister Carman are twins, 13 years old with blond hair and blue eyes. While my hair now is pretty short now as I just got it buzzed cut, Carman’s hair comes down to her waist. Then we got our Mom, who has dyed her hair black and has brown eyes, her hair is about shoulders length.

I was sitting on my bed after a eventful day of Easter gatherings, mostly just relaxing and scrolling through my phone. I was wearing a white Sleeveless shirt with red basketball shorts and barefoot. I got bored so I decided to go to the living room to play a video game. I got off the bed and walked out of my room, and went down the stairs.
When I got to the living room, to my surprise, I saw Carman sitting on the recliner with her hands tied with rope in front of her while Mom was on her knees tying up Carman’s ankles. Both of the barefoot, Carman was wearing a black T-shirt and blue cotton shorts while Mom was wearing a white tshirt and blue jeans.
“Playing a game?” I asked with a grin, Mom says “well short of, we…” then Carman place a index finger to her lips to motion Mom to be quiet. Smirking, Carman uses her bound hands to pat the seat of the recliner next to her and ask “like to join me?” Mom finishes tying Carman’s feet and stands up and looks at me. I say “sure” and a go to sit next to Carman.

The recliner is just wide enough for the two of us, I sit down and Mom hold up a rope. I held up my hands for her to tie up, which she did the same way Carman’s hands were tied, wrapped around my wrists four times then in between four times before she tied it. Mom then bent down on her knees to tie my ankles. “I think it’s a good time to tell you now that we were going to do a pedicure” Mom said, to which I say “what?”
“Yep” Carman says with a grin as Mom took my hands and tied a additional rope vertically between my hands, around the rope that bound my hands. “I don’t have to get one” I say as Mom went to the back side of the recliner and raised my hands above my head. My hands rested on the large headrest of the recliner as Mom attached the end of the additional rope somewhere.

“I don’t think you got a choice now” Carman says, I tugged at my hands, not able to lower my arms down at all, then asked “you got tied up for a pedicure?” Mom comes back around to do the same thing to Carman’s hands and say “last time she kicked me when I was scrubbing her foot, and I threatened to tie her down next time. So that is what I’m doing.” And then Mom goes behind the recliner again to force Carman’s hands over her head like me, and tied the end of the rope somewhere.

(I just asked, Mom tied the ends of those ropes underneath the recliner on the back side.)

Mom left us there for a good five minutes, we didn’t really struggle or anything. Mom came back with one large bowl filled with hot water and what ever soap stuff she added to it. She placed the bowl on the floor in front of Carman, placing Carman’s feet in the bowl. Mom went out again and returned a minute later with a second bowl and does the same for me. “Oh that’s hot” I say, Mom pats my knees and told me that I’ll be fine.

Not sure how long she left us like that, but felt like ten minutes or so before Mom came back with the stone to scrub. “Alex you might be the worst one” Mom said to me “going barefoot outside all the time. You been needing this.” “Can we talk about this first?” I ask as Mom pulls our feet out of the bowls, Mom just shakes her head no.
Mom moves the bowls out of the room, into the kitchen somewhere, and comes back. She pulls the level on the side of the recliner to bring up the foot rest, reclining is back in the process. Mom then ties our ankles down to the foot rest by wrapping rope between our feet and the end section of the foot rest.
“Let me protest again how much I don’t like this” I say as I tug at the ropes a little, which Carman then says “you should just gag him.”
“Hey!” I say “you should be the one gagged. If you had been I wouldn’t be in this.”

“Think both of you should be gagged” Mom says standing up and walks in the kitchen one more time. She returns with a roll of duct tape, frees the end piece from the roll and holds it up and asks “do I need to use this?”
“Just on Alex” Carman says, which Mom chuckles and place the strip of tape over my mouth. Mom places about seven pieces of tape over my mouth, then pats the tape down as I protest “Mmph!”
Mom then rip off another piece of tape and motions over to Carman. “No wait!… Mmmph!” Carman says as Mom place the tape over her mouth, then Mom place seven more pieces of tape over Carman’s mouth. “Okay, Alex you’re first” Mom says bringing a chair over in front of our feet and sitting down. I watch as Mom lift the scrubbing stone to my feet, using one hand to hold my foot as she starts to scrub the side of my big toe.

“Mmph” I let out, it felt very weird. Mom goes down to my heel for a bit, then some on the ball of my foot. She then worked on my other foot the same way. “There you go” Mom says “was that so bad?”
“Mmph” I say shaking my head, truly it wasn’t that bad. Mom goes to Carman’s feet, and the moment Mom starts to scrub Carman starts giggling. Carman starts thrashing around besides me, giggling and laughing as Mom had to hold her feet still as she scrubs.

Mom finishes and puts the stone down to the side, and picks up the lotion. She puts some lotion in her hands then starts to massage it on Carman’s feet. Mom massaged her feet for about ten minutes before doing the same for me. “Mmph” I let out as I closed my eyes feeling relaxed. “There we go, now your feet are nice and soft now” Mom says patting the tops of my feet. Mom gets up and start putting things away.
After a minute, Carman starts to struggle a little while making little grunts in her gag. I start to join and struggle myself, also trying to make as much noise in my gag as I can.

“Mmmmmpphh!! Mmmmpph!” I yell on and on, Carman also joins in and starts yelling. After a few minutes, I got a little bored of that. Now, should mention I was sitting on the left side of Carman, and how close we are to each other my whole right side was touching Carman’s left. So my right foot was basically right up against her left foot, and so I try to tickle her foot with my right.
“Mph!” Carman growls at me as she moves her foot away, out of my reach, only to try and get me back. We end up in this wrestling match where I try to tickle her, she moves her foot down where I only touch the top of her foot as she try to get my bottom, and vise versus. All the while struggling to push each other’s sides and arms.

Mom walks in and watches us for a moment before saying “both of you tied up, gagged, and still manage to fight.” “Dmmmph hmmmph dummmphh” Carman says, Mom sigh a little and comes over to the side of the recliner on Carman’s side and gently peels off the duct tape. Carman licks her lips when Mom ask “now what was that?”
“Tie his toes together, so he can’t do that” Carman says, Mom chuckled and say “no, that’s too much.” I chuckled and reach over to try and tickle Carman again, who moved away and say “stop that Alex!”
“Mmph mmmmpphh” I say.

Mom walks over in front of me and starts tickling my feet, causing me to thrash around while laughing and screaming. Mom sits on her knees and kept on tickling me as I squirm my feet around and thrash around. “MMMPPHH MMM MMMPHH MMMMPHH MMM MMMPPHHH!”
“Serve you right” Carman says laughing a me, and that’s when Mom quickly moved to tickle Carman. “NO NO NO!!! HAHAHAHA NO PLEASE!! HAHAHA STOP IT!! HAHAHAHA!!” Carman laugh and begged while squirming as Mom tickle her feet. After about 30 seconds, Mom used one hand to tickle me and the other to tickle Carman’s feet for about another 30 seconds. All the while bumping into each other as we thrashed around.

Mom stopped tickling our feet and stand up, she applied another tape gag for Carman and placed the tape roll down. Mom disappeared behind the recliner, I thought she was about to untie us until her hands appear from behind and start tickling my armpits, sending me back into a thrashing mess. She then went to tickle Carman’s armpits and sides.
Mom walks back in front of us, both me and Carman curled our toes and try to prepare for another tickle torture. Mom chuckled seeing this, she very slowly crawled her nails up and down our feet, just tickling us enough to make us struggle in discomfort as she says “while I got you two tied up, I’m going to take this opportunity to treat myself to a long, hot bath.”

Me and Carman looked at each other, then back at Mom who kept on saying “you two behave, perhaps help each other instead of fighting. Maybe you won’t have to wait and hour, or two before you’re untied.” Mom walks to the stairs and goes up, both me and Carman yelling and squirming as we watch her leaving us “mmmpph! Mmmpphh!”
Me and Carman look at each other again, and started to argue though our gags. Started struggling, bumping into each other and such as we do. Sadly we had to wait until Mom got back after only 45 minutes, which then immediately untied us
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

WOW😃 great story, & this actually happened??
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Thanks for sharing. I used to tickle my boys a lot. Maybe not at 13 though and definitely not tied up. Did you enjoy it though?
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Sounds like a pedicure I’d definitely sign up for!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice story! Thanks for sharing
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's a nice story. I probably said this before but you have a great mom that she is willing to play with you two like that. Back when I was your age (or younger) my mom never let me play games involving getting tied up and was really mad at me when she saw that I tied my ankles one time.

Seems like you enjoyed the pedicure in the end. First complaining and then enjoying it :lol: It had only positive effects... your feet got treated, you had a nice day getting tied up and your mom finally some peace and quiet taking her bath. :lol:

Oh, by the way, your writing improved a lot. You are desrbing it more than you did when you started posting stories here. Really good job!
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Zero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zero »

gaggedbyawoman wrote: 1 year ago WOW😃 great story, & this actually happened??
It did lol
Zero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zero »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Thanks for sharing. I used to tickle my boys a lot. Maybe not at 13 though and definitely not tied up. Did you enjoy it though?
Besides the tickling, I did lol
Zero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zero »

Killua wrote: 1 year ago That's a nice story. I probably said this before but you have a great mom that she is willing to play with you two like that. Back when I was your age (or younger) my mom never let me play games involving getting tied up and was really mad at me when she saw that I tied my ankles one time.

Seems like you enjoyed the pedicure in the end. First complaining and then enjoying it :lol: It had only positive effects... your feet got treated, you had a nice day getting tied up and your mom finally some peace and quiet taking her bath. :lol:

Oh, by the way, your writing improved a lot. You are desrbing it more than you did when you started posting stories here. Really good job!
Thanks!
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

Brilliant.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic