I never expected an interest like this to stick around so long.. M/F.

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Sincityroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I never expected an interest like this to stick around so long.. M/F.

Post by Sincityroper »

Hey all, long time lurker here although I've never been one to share personal experiences before.. I figured ive has enough different ones and its been long enough that someone juwt might be interested in reading my drivel of what i remember. So i guess for the time being I will just go back as far as i can remember. For any of you that stick around i may keep going i dont know.

I got my start interested more in the damsel in distress idea than anything else. But not necessarily the want to control someone else. It was more the fact they trusted me enough that interested me more than controlling the situation by force. I was around 12 years old, it was barely the start of the 2000's and 56k was still a thing. I caught a glimpse of some random movie where a female was tied to a chair and that interested my tiny little mind more than my N64 at the time. So i waited until later on that evening snuck onto the family laptop and stumbled across a website called bedroombondage.com.
If my eyes could have cartoonishly popped out of my head from excitement this would have been the time. This place was perfect, it had everything my 12 year old mind wanted! Smart/sharply dressed women wearing high heels tight skirts and best of all! Ropes and gags expertly applied. I didnt sleep at all that night just kept finding more and things to fill my mind with ideas of what i wanted to do now. Id had an odd shoe fetish that i didnt realize until a bit later, but i would steal heels from my stepmother or my mom and tie them together before even this. I didnt know why until now.
Armed with this new information, ideas a plenty swirling through my head. I went from occasionally stealing shoes.. to now i was trying to think of ideas to get my friends to let me tie them up. There wasnt any sexual connection to it for me at the time I just found beauty in the female form. And of course well applied ropes do nothing but accentuate that. So I spent the next few months trying to think of ways to be slick about it, but I really couldnt come up with much at first. So a few years went by.. i was about 15 and had befriended the ultra cute blonde girl from a few miles down the road. She was 3 years younger than me but damn if she wasnt already gorgeous. We became very close so i trusted her enough to just talk to her about it one day. She didnt run away and tell me i was crazy lol. She listened, thought the challenge of escaping sounded like fun and asked for something to watch while she was stuck.
I immediately agreed and we made a plan for a time that would work where we could. We'll call her Julia <not real name> for the purposes of these stories. So a little about me; I was 15. Not in the greatest shape but was always nicer to people and would do more for you than you ever would me. I lived with my dad and oriental stepmom who i greatly resented back then. But that isnt important, anyway i was always interested in cars because of my dad so we had a huge backyard with a partially built workshop in the backyard where i set up a spot to tie her. It was an old matress covered with a sheet i stole from inside the house and one of my pillows from inside. Nothing special but that wanst the important part.
Anyway so Julia showed up late one afternoon while my parents were out to eat. So we go out into the backyard. I brought a small tv out for her to watch a movie while i tied her. It was summertime and we lived in the desert so she came over in short shorts a white tank top and flats. She was at the time about 5'4 90 lbs soaking wet long blonde hair, cute face. She looked adorable and I was so entranced with how she looked i just stood there till she said something.
"Hey uh.. you gonna stare into space all day or what?"
I snapped back laughed it off and turned the TV on. While asking her to sit down on the mattress. Due to the hours id spent scouring the internet i found basic tutorials on how to tie someone effectively so i was a lot more prepared than she thought. But to lay my trap i figured i shouldnt just pull out everything i learned right away and let her escape the first time. I snuck some rope out of the other garage the night before so I was ready on that end as well. I pulled out two coils of rope and got to work.
So there we were. Sitting on the mattress waiting for the movie to start so i could get to work. She sat in front of me as I pulled her wrists behind her and loosely wrapped them together. Then did the same with her ankles and right below her knees. I sat back and told her to get out if she could. And by design less than 3 min later she was all smiles dangling the last rope in front of me. "That was too easy!"
I smiled to myself knowing the trap was set and asked for a second chance. She of course immediately turned around and placed her hands behind her back again. But I was ready this time and set my plan into motion. This time i doubled the rope over wound it around and back through the loop, then three more times around her wrists. Back through the loop cinched it down in the middle and tied it off. To this point i hadnt tested her flexiblity, but her elbows literally went right together as if theyre just supposed to do that. So i immediately grabbed another coil and did the same right above her elbows followed by her knees and ankles again. At this point the smile was gone. She had a very serious look on her face ans asked if that was it. I didnt have anything ready to gag her with or had even thought about that at this point in time. So i just smiled and said give it your best shot. She immediately started wriggling around but not very far this time.. she folded and stretched out her legs trying to reach her ankles. Was able to still bring her wrists almost around front even tied that tight. But after 10 min hadnt made any progress at all. She looked up sighed and said "Well you got me this time, but I want to try again!"
Boy oh boy did i have no idea how much this would affect the next 15 yeare of my life. If you're still here now and have read this far please let me know. Otherwise i may noy continue idk.
Last edited by Sincityroper 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi [mention]Sincityroper[/mention],
Mr. Miserable here. Please will you gender tag this piece?
Thanks,
Xtc
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
calebtras
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by calebtras »

Nicely written, honest, and straightforward.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Lovely. The trap was set. Looking forward to the next parts!
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

This was a great story, really well told. Hope you will continue
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

This is a great and nice story!!!! Hope you continue to write more!!!
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Nice story
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

Great story thanks for sharing....
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Yes, great story, hope you will share more.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Sincityroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sincityroper »

Thank you all for the positive responses! Sorry i haven't beem back, life can be crazy. It seems that you guys have some interest in reading about my escapades though. So i will try and get part 2 written down sometime this week! When w3 had some time next was quite a bit more involved. I tied her multiple times. Gag included and she even brought something to wear. I couldnt get enough. I started bugging her whenever we had free time. Let me know please and thank you.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage story.
SaraInRopes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaraInRopes »

Cute story, really nice to hear about how your interests first came through!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic