Just a Game (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Dikra5885
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Just a Game (m/f)

Post by Dikra5885 »

Just a game
It was at a time when I thought girls were still stupid because they only wanted to catch or hide or play with their dolls. And they couldn't really play football either. But wait, there was this one girl who could handle the ball.

We, that is my parents, my little sister and I, were visiting my grandmother for the weekend. My grandma had a big house with a small grocery shop. The garden was big and there was a place where she usually hung her washing to dry. This place was about 5 by 8 metres and surrounded by a high hedge and only a narrow passage led in. For us children, this was the ideal playground.

At that time, we visited grandma quite often and so I actually knew all the children from the neighbourhood. There were eleven children there that day, seven boys and four girls. My sister was the youngest at 8 and I was the oldest at 12. The oldest girl was new to me, her name was Katja and she was 11 years old and was also visiting right in the house next door.

It was early summer and very warm and everyone was only wearing shorts and a T-shirt. Most of them were barefoot and since we only had a plastic ball anyway, everyone was supposed to play barefoot. Katja had on what used to be red gym shorts with the three stripes, but they were already quite faded and thus almost pink. At that time, gym shorts for girls were still very tight, almost like hot pants. She wore a green T-shirt with Duffy Duck printed on it. Like all of us, she was tanned because back then, without mobile phones and computers, we children were outside almost all day.

The smaller ones insisted that Katja and I choose the teams so that the two "big ones" wouldn't be on one team. So we lined up a few metres away and put one foot in front of the other, one after the other. We approached each other and eventually her foot landed on mine. So she got to pick first. That meant her team would have six players and mine only five. But I wasn't worried about that, after all, I had been playing in a football club for two years and would surely win.

The game started and I quickly realised that Katja was not that bad at football. She even managed to outplay me and score a goal. Well, I would show her. I decided to play a little harder and fouled her. I actually expected her to cry and whine like a little girl, but she didn't. On the contrary, she paid me back. On the contrary, she paid me back with her own coin and brought me down too. I was very impressed.

My sister didn't really enjoy this game. Being the smallest, she hardly got a ball off and so she went to grandma and our parents. I hadn't even noticed.

The game was swaying back and forth and was closer than I would have liked. When my team was about to win the game, my sister came back and told me to come to the terrace. There my mother told me to have a glass of milk first and then grandma started asking questions. How was school and the football club, whether I already had a little girlfriend and so on. I just wanted to go back to play and it seemed like forever until I was allowed to run there again.

When I got back to the field, I could just see Katja freeing herself from a few ropes and asking what was going on. The smaller children had tied her up with the clothesline and she was supposed to free herself, which she had succeeded in doing so far. The clothesline was not made of plastic but of cotton so that grandma could wash it. There were six ropes, each 5 metres long. I asked if I could try it, her cousin just said to me, "you won't make it, we've tied her up three times and she's always escaped."

She said, "OK, you may take 2 ropes and tie me up, then I have 15 minutes to free myself."
"and then," I asked.
"Then I win," she claimed.
"and if not?", I asked.
"Then you get to take two more ropes and I get another 15 minutes."
"Ok."

She lay down on the grass and crossed her hands behind her back. I took a rope and folded it in half and then knelt down beside her. I took her hands and placed them side by side. One of the boys said, "If you don't tie her crosswise, she'll be out in no time."

I put the middle of the rope on her hands and passed the rope around once and then the ends through the loop created. I wrapped her hands in the opposite direction until I had about 50 cm left. "He doesn't tie any knots," another boy exclaimed.

I first passed one end between her hands, around the ropes and through her arms. The other end the other way round. This created another loop, which I now pulled tight. This made her bondage much tighter. Wrapped it around a few more times and then put the account between her arms and finished with the first rope.

"Whew, that's pretty tight," she said. She now crossed her bare feet in anticipation of the second rope. But I had something else in mind. I took the second rope and folded it in half again and then wrapped it around her arms above her elbows and pulled them together. Since she didn't protest, I kept pulling until her elbows were actually touching. Finally I tied them together just like her hands.

"Okay, who's keeping time?" I asked. Her cousin took his wristwatch off his wrist and sat down next to her. "Here we go," he said. She wriggled her arms back and forth, feeling her bondage with her fingers. She rolled to the side and sat up. She brought her hands next to her hips so she could see the knot, at least one of the ends of the rope, but couldn't reach it with her fingers. She lay back on her stomach and tried to reach the end with her feet. She even got as far as that but couldn't get a grip with her toes.

Shortly afterwards, it seemed as if she had given up. Some of the other children got bored and started playing with the ball again. I also joined in again and then Katja too, despite her arms being tied tightly behind her back. Only her cousin continued to sit in the corner and kept looking at his watch. Then he called out, "Time's up!"

Katja came up to me and a little out of breath from running she said, "Ok, you win."
"No, we didn't bet like that, you have 15 minutes left, but first it's my turn," I replied.

So we went back to the corner where her cousin was still sitting and she lay down on her stomach again. This time I knelt facing her feet so that her legs were between mine. I tied her feet tightly together using the tried and tested method. I tickled her dirty feet briefly, which she acknowledged with a "hey, that's unfair".

I stood up and got the fourth rope. This time I made a big loop that encompassed both her handcuff and her footcuff and pulled tight. Her feet came closer and closer to her hands and as there was no protest from her this time I kept pulling until both restraints were right on top of each other. I did this figure-eight restraint again, this time tying both wrists tightly together with both ankles. Her knees and upper body were off the ground and she was only lying on her stomach on the grass. The final knot was at the top of her ankle cuff, her hands trapped under her feet. She could not possibly reach it.

For a while all that could be seen was her fingers moving. Then she swayed slightly from left to right. "Can you lay me on my side?" she asked, "I think I'm lying on a rock!" I rolled her onto her right side and asked if it was better. She nodded. Her body was tense as a whistle. At that moment my sister came again, telling me to come to the terrace once more.

Reluctantly I ran there. Now I should eat a piece of cake first. I gobbled it down and was about to leave again when my mother said: "You sit down there for 5 minutes, otherwise Grandma won't get to see you."

That was probably the longest five minutes of my life. Through the hedge I could clearly hear the other children screaming and laughing. They seemed to be having a lot of fun and I sat around. Finally I was allowed to leave.

In the corner all the children were kneeling together like a bunch of grapes. Katja could not be seen at first, only heard. All the children were tickling her. A smaller boy stood behind her and waved a stick in her face. It almost looked as if he wanted to push the stick up her nose. I took the stick away from him and scolded him. Katja was all red in the face and could hardly breathe from laughing. "Hey, let her catch her breath!" I shouted. The others gradually let go of her.

"What does the time say?" I asked. Her cousin stared at his empty wrist then got up and walked to his watch a few feet away. Then he called out, "Oh, 25 minutes up already, and we have to go to supper soon too, it's already quarter to five." That was a kind of starting signal. Suddenly everyone else had to go too and so the place emptied quite quickly. It took a little while until I finally freed Katja. There was only her, her cousin and me left.

"Are we meeting tomorrow?" she asked.
"Sure, when?" I asked.
"At eleven." she said.
"Ok."

She ran off and I watched her go. At the doorway she stopped for a moment and turned to me. She smiled and said, "I'm looking forward to it." Before I could answer anything she was gone.

The next day I was alone on the court playing with the ball. I tried to keep the ball in the air as long as possible. It had to be after 11:00, the church bell had already rung.

Suddenly her cousin came onto the court and told me that Katja and he had got into real trouble. Katja's parents had noticed the marks and had left with her last night. She was now grounded for three months and wasn't allowed to see me again, and he was also grounded for a week and had to leave straight away.

I didn't understand any of it. It was just a game.

I never saw Katja again.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Dikra5885
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dikra5885 »

Football -> Soccer
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, shame her parents took her away.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Another beautiful story based on true incident. Thank you for sharing.

Katja seemed like a really cool girl. I like the scene when she continue playing football despite having her hands tied : )

PS: Here in Europe football is the name for what you mean : )
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

That was a really nice story, good descriptions all around. I can understand the viewpoint of her mother, but it is indeed sad for you. I hope some kind of miracle happens to make you two reconnect!
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Dikra5885
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dikra5885 »

It was 40 years ago
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

That would make the word 'miracle' all the more appropriate
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes