Drunken Housemates FF/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedCowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Drunken Housemates FF/M

Post by RopedCowboy »

I share an apartment with two Polish girls in their twenties, we all get on pretty well although they tend to hog the bathroom and cook some strange smelling but usually very tasty eastern European food. I'm straight and they are both decent looking ladies but not particularly my type so our relationship is entirely plutonic (I don't think they are really into me in that way either and I'm a few years older). If nothing else this helps living together to go a lot more smoothly.

They do, however, tend to drink quite a bit and are often wasted on vodka or wine if I get back late from work or from a night out. They usually tend to be charging around making lots of noise and generally being somewhat, erm European :) They usually mess with me for being a boring Brit and not joining in.

One time I was refusing to take part in a card game/drinking game which involved vodka shots and eating jalapeños! One of the girls, Jana, threatened to tie me up and as its always been a bit of a fantasy (and I knew they weren't going to murder) I pretended to struggle a bit but let her tied my wrists behind me with the belt of her robe and made me eat a jalapeño and wash it down with a shot. It was pretty loose so it didn't take much to untie myself.

Another time I was watching the football when they came back from the pub and demanded to change TV channels to watch a film and tried to get me to move from the sofa. This time the other girl, Teresa started to try to snatch the remote from me and Jana got the belt of her robe again and tied my ankles to the leg of the sofa, both giggling madly, again it was easy to eventually free my legs but by that time they had the remote.

The last and best time was when I'd been to a fancy dress party dressed up as a cowboy. In a hat, checked shirt, demin jacket and jeans and an old pair of cowboy boots I looked the part, they were both wolf whistling me when I left. When I got back later I could tell the girls were in a mischievous mood and I'd also had a fair bit to drink so I decided to play along,

Jana said something like "Hey we gonna tie you up cowboy" and they produced some lengths of rope (I guess they'd been planning it) and both grabbed me, pulled my arms behind me and started to tie my hands, between them they were holding me pretty strongly and although I struggled a bit they soon got me bound fairly tight.

Laughing they then marched me to the sofa and sat me down and I let them tie up my ankles. They looped the rope round my cowboy booted ankles several time and tied it off around the back. I was tied up fairly convincingly, they pulled my bandana up from my neck and pushed it into my mouth as a gag which they left in for about 5 minutes whilst they danced around infront of me.

I was totally enjoying it but I didn't want to seem to enjoy it too much. After about 5 minutes I managed to free my wrists and then untied my ankles and had a few drinks with them before they collapsed of the sofa totally hammered and I went to bed.

I've always liked the western look however walking round the UK in a cowboy hat and boots will get you some strange looks, so it was nice to be indulged in this unexpected (but secretly hoped for) situation, especially with people that barely remember what they did the evening before. Sadly there's not been a repeat of it since then, but here's hoping.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Good story well told. Thanks for sharing. I hope you have more experiences with your kinky housemates. If you do, please be sure to tell us all about it.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Well told. We don't get enough of these innocent true stories.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
RopedCowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedCowboy »

You're welcome. It's unlikely to reoccur as we will be going our separate ways in May at the end of our lease sadly.

However it's certainly confirmed to me that I have a taste for getting tied up, and I was glad to share.
jasonammzb4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jasonammzb4 »

sounds fun, wish i lived with these ladies!
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Cute stories! I love these kinky wild housemates
Simon19
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Simon19 »

Last edited by Simon19 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Koirtza
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koirtza »

Very hot story!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic