The summer of ‘87 m/fff (part two posted 5/6/22

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The summer of ‘87 m/fff (part two posted 5/6/22

Post by Bandit666 »

Firstly. My apologies to those who’s messages have gone unanswered. Over the previous few days. But alas time is short for me right now. And I just had to get my memories down on paper. Though not literally of course. Was desperate to use whatever few minutes of free time I had. To recall some fun times. With someone I bumped into the other day. That I can’t exactly call a friend. More an acquaintance from my childhood. Someone I’d once played games with. That by our teenage years had. Quite frankly become pretty obnoxious. That thanks to some effort on my part. Got what I deemed to be her comeuppance.

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]gagged86[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]MrBind[/mention],

The summer of ‘87.

Part one.

It was the summer of 1987. And I’d not long since turned 14. The weather. Was for the U.K. surprisingly warm. The sun shining high in the sky. Not a cloud to be seen when I stepped outside. Deciding it was far too good a day to be stuck inside.

Although I had no idea just what to do. As I was not at my own home. With my usual group of friends nearby. With Amanda. Who as many of you know was my first true love. And yet she would join me later. But that’s a memory for another time. I think. As instead. For reasons best known to my parents. It had been decided I’d be best visiting my grandparents.

That was until I saw the neighbour girl. From the top of the street. Along side one of her friends. Her name was Elizabeth. A year my senior. And as I’d long since learnt. She could be quite rude. Around others. Like to think she was superior to those around her.

But still I wandered up towards them. As. Truth be told we’d played together when younger. On my previous visits to my grandparents over the summer holidays. And yes. In case you’re wondering. Some of those games did involve her being bound and gagged.

As too be honest. She’s most certainly filled out. Become quite busty. And curvy in all the right places. Something not lost in myself. For long ago had I discovered the attraction towards the opposite sex. Realised they weren’t just boys who couldn’t climb a tree. Without flashing their knickers. (Panties to those who don’t speak proper English).

And yet even as I approached. The expected snide comment arrived. Designed to show me up in front of her friend. Who naturally she didn’t bother to introduce. That I later discovered was called Abigail.

A comment aimed at a something that had happened many years before. Long before I had an interest in music. Back to when. I plucked a name out of the air just to shut her up.

But the egg soon hit her in the face. She was quickly the one made to look stupid. For I wore a black t-shirt. Clearly embossed with the name Iron Maiden. Displaying an image of the trooper with confederate flag and sword. Something her friend had noticed. Could seem to wait to point out. Much to Elizabeth’s angst.

Which is why. For the next few minutes. The cheap shots flashed between us. Neither myself or Elizabeth seeming to want to back down. Until finally. I pointed out. I wasn’t the one standing around outside her parents garage door. Wasn’t the one who appeared to be wasting away their time.

Though I couldn’t have expected her response. Nor the suddenly flushed look upon her friends face. When she pointed out. Rather smugly. They weren’t wasting their time. Where in fact waiting to see if their other friend escape from her binding. Was even worth spending the day free and unhindered.

But of course I didn’t believe her. Even told her so. Dared her to prove it. Show me the evidence. Statements I knew would land like a punch to the stomach. Lead her to show me the truth. Allow me to see her friend all trussed up and gagged. If. And I still believed it was a big if. It was actually the case.

And of course it worked. For seconds later. Up went the garage door. To exposed lying there before me on the floor. A rather pretty. Well endowed girl. Clearly around the same age as either myself or Elizabeth. In what at the time was a very popular outfit. An outfit I still love today. A spandex leotard. Along with the fore mentioned restraints.

The leotard was a combination of yellow shorts that reached about halfway down her very nice toned legs. And a one piece bathing suit style upper in bright pink. That did wonders to show of her cleavage. Which really leaves only one other item of clothing to comment upon. The little white ankles sock that completed her sporty. Sexually appealing look.

The bindings simple. Consisting of various lengths of thin white cotton ropes. (Well soft cotton washing line to be more accurate. But hell thats all any of us had. Save possibly for a little bit of gaffer tape here or there. And in my case some electricians tape. Acquired from my fathers tool box). Were very obviously effective.

As judging by the small beads of sweat that glistened in places on her exposed skin. She’s been struggling for quite a while. Despite the rope being applied. Only around the wrists. And waist. The later of the two. Then Having been attached the previously mentioned bound wrists. Around the ankles. That had been crossed and just above the knees. No hogtie. Or similar addition having been used.

But of course. Seeing the proof. The pretty brunette squirming. Wriggling. Even after realising I was there watching. Frantically struggle. Had a down side. It gave Elizabeth the upper hand once more. Allowed her to gloat. To make her usual smug. Smart arsed comments. Gave her an excuse to brag. Attempt to look and act my superior. Like the only one ever to have achieved such success.

Which why. Thinking quickly. On my feet so to speak. I knelt down before her clearly helpless friend. Or poor unfortunate victim. Which ever way you’d like to look at it. Made a play of examining the effectiveness. The neatness. Of her bindings. The bounds of captivity. She’d applied. While also ensuring i got a good grope. A little bit of a feel. Of that wonderful body clad in sensual spandex. That nice pert firm teenage butt. And nice toned legs. (Now hey. Don’t judge. Most of you reading this were a hormone driven. Frequently horny 14 year old boy once. Remember).

Why. Even as she continued to brag and boast. Gloat and crow. About her achievements. Her friends total inability to free herself. To take her turn at binding them. A plan popped into my mind. My words were. Directed at her own ego. Her own feeling of superiority. Intended to gain the advantage once more. Lure her into falling victim herself.

Cleverly. (Or at least I think so). I remarked on times gone by. Knowing in fact what I said was pretty much a lie. One she’d never accept. Would have to prove wrong. Commented on how she couldn’t have bound her friend. As her rope work was slack. To say the least. Probably best described as poor. Dreadful. Totally ineffective. Was so bad. In fact. That only her own inability to escape. When tightly bound. Left to free herself. Could be described as worse.

And naturally she bit. Walked straight into my hastily devised trap. Couldn’t help but state. I couldn’t do any better. Had never been able to keep her successful helpless for more than few minutes at any one time. Which in fact. Had been the truth. When originally we’d played our games of Cowboys and Indians. Cops and Robbers. Hero’s and villains.

But much had changed since then. I’d practiced my knots. Played more games than she knew about. Including games with Amanda. My gorgeous blonde haired girlfriend. My beautiful first true love. That some of you will have read about. When included in memories long since shared. Had in fact become very apt. At ensuring those I bound. (In other words Amanda. As up until this day. The day I’m telling you about right now. She’d been my only real bondage partner). Remained so until I decided to release them.

So I threw down the challenge. Slapped her in the face with the proverbial gauntlet. Stated I’d prove my words. Would render her even more helpless than her friend. Would ensure she couldn’t escape any more this time than she had in the past. Would in fact remain so helpless she’d have to beg me to release her. And all using just the same sort of rope. Would make sure she couldn’t form any coherent words of complaint. Nor surrender. Just as she’d done to her friend. Save for the fact I’d use. A different sort of tape. A roll of which I just happened to have brought with me in my suitcase. Would require the inclusion of one sock of her own.

Once more. I got. What I wanted. For she fell straight into my trap. Couldn’t accept being so challenged. Couldn’t dodge the red rag I’d waved before her. Like the raging bull she acted. Such was her venom towards me at that point. So great was her need to prove she was the best. Could never be bettered by the likes of myself. Most certainly couldn’t be rendered powerless. Helpless by someone a year her junior. Someone she looked down upon. Like some sort of historical goddess.

And yet. I guess you could say I got more than I anticipated. More than I’d bargained for. As she set her own challenge. Stated that not only did I have to render her helpless. Which of course I could never do. But must also render her friend Abigail helpless. Unable to escape. Though apparently no one had ever managed that. Never had she been so powerless. As to find it impossible to find an accessible knot. Or unexpected looseness. Shabby binding. To which I’d responded. Neither had been so challenged by me before.

So the bet was made. Should I win. Which of course I intended to. All three would become my bondage bunny’s. For the rest of the week. Although that term wasn’t used at the time. Wasn’t even a concept we understood. Would agree to spend copious amounts of time each day. When Elizabeth’s parents were at work. Bound and gagged in outfits chosen by myself. In a way I decided. No questions asked. No refusals accepted. While should I loose. They got my monthly allowance split three ways.

Though of course I couldn’t help but throw in one last stipulation. Take full advantage of the situation placed before me. For you see. It wasn’t lost on me that while Elizabeth’s two friends. Were in fact quite similarly dressed. One as you will recall in a rather pleasing. No make that sexy. Tight fitting. Curve revealing shiny spandex leotard. The other. ie Abigail. In a pair of butt and thigh hugging shiny red spandex shorts. That fell halfway down her thighs. And a pink spandex crop top. That barely cover her more than ample breasts. Displayed the most appealing amount of cleavage. It was lost upon myself. That the main instigator of the who thing. Was still wearing jeans and a baggy t-shirt. Need to get changed into something more appropriate.

Which of course I hastened to point out. Much to the delight of Abigail. Who couldn’t wait to land her own cheep shot. Point out it was only fair they were all in the same boat. Much to the angst of Elizabeth. Who no doubt didn’t particularly like the idea of revealing so much flesh. Not for my benefit. Nor theirs for that matter. Though compared to what would happen later she would still be conservatively dressed. But again that’s for another time. Another place. As right now. I’ll stick to what was happening there outside the garage. What was about to happen within the garage. Take place when I returned with the aforementioned electricians tape. After she’d changed in a more appropriate. More appealing outfit.

And so there my friends. I’ll leave this trip down memory lane for now. Make you wait Just a little longer to find out what happened. What Elizabeth ended up wearing. How I rendered all three helpless. Changing her already helpless friends situation in the process. Made sure none would gain their freedom. That I’d win the bet. And have a week worthy of remembering even after all this time.................

Bandit666.
Last edited by Bandit666 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What a most delightful trip down memory lane :) I remember those outfits! Looking forward to the second part [mention]Bandit666[/mention]
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Outstanding opening salvo! Who doesn’t love an attractive girl in tight spandex tied up in ropes that are just as tight as her outfit? Looking forward to next part!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is a wonderful walk down memory's lanes, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. Thanks for tagging me. I am looking forward to your continuation. Three at once! Why is such prosperity wasted on the youth? Just kidding, I think.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

An excellent start. can't wait for the next instalment.
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Nice start x reminds me of some trips to my grandparents lol
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Tell us more [mention]DommeKirsten[/mention]
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Dpsiic wrote: 1 year ago Tell us more @DommeKirsten
Sadly my writing skills are not as good as my knot tying or key holding skills.

I might try to jot a few memories tho if I get a chance :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

[mention]DommeKirsten[/mention] I hope you do
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Thanks for sharing once again your enviable memories, my friend, giving us another great story to read :)
Also, I learned that I should say knickers instead of panties :)
...and I genuinely laughed at the remark about being a "hormone driven. Frequently horny 14 year old boy once"... so true... :roll: :lol:
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Ah yes, I remember the Amanda stories, and I'm definitely looking forward to these stories Bandit666 :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Wow. What can I say but thank you for your kind comments of support. It’s truly delightful and rewarding to know others can enjoy my memories in the way I do.

Which is why. I honestly hope you’ll not find what’s to follow a disappointment or let down. As I continue with my trip. Savour every minute detail. That’s as vivid today as it was all those years ago.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]gagged86[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]MrBind[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Dpsiic[/mention], [mention]DommeKirsten[/mention]

Part two.

Quickly. The bet been made. I headed for my grandparents home. Whilst. Elizabeth. Having reluctantly accepting my added stipulation. That she was to change into something more reminiscent of those outfits worn by her friends. Was to switch out her jeans and baggy t-shirt for something much tighter. Much more appealing. Especially to my adolescent mind. Clearly determined she’d be proving me wrong. Showing me up. Once again as the looser. Would be emptying my pockets of all the money I had. Turned and walked indoors. Followed dutifully by her friend Abigail. Leaving her other friend helpless upon the floor.

But then. Even as I hurried back down the street. My thoughts were focused on just two issues. The first. And at the time most pressing of which. Well. Those surrounding just what I’d find Elizabeth wearing upon my return. Though I knew what I hoped for. A nice one piece bathing suit. (An outfit I still love seeing a helpless woman wear to this day). As it was highly unlikely to be something so delightful as just her underwear. Now wasn’t it. (After all. The one piece bathing suit. Was normally. The closest any 14 year old boy got to seeing a girl their age. Let alone slightly older. So scantly clad. Hence the popularity of swimming pools).

The second. Well that’s truly got to be equally as obvious. Plans for not only her guaranteed helplessness. But that of her friends. Which were naturally forming with my every step. Plans that of course. Involved those two full. Currently unopened rolls of electricians tape. One bright. Shiny yellow. The other gleaming black. That had been recently acquired from my fathers tool box. Were currently squirrelled away in my suitcase.

And yet. There remained one possible spanner in the works. One thing that could scupper the whole deal. Leave me the laughing stock. For you see. If it was to work out as I desired. Was to happen at all. I needed the agreement of my grandparents. Not with regards to binding and gagging Elizabeth of course. Nor her two friends. As admitting those intentions. Would have seen my ideas sink quicker that the Titanic.

Which was why. There was no bursting into my grandparents home. Like a poster child for demonic possession. No talking at 100mph. For that would of course. Lead them to suspect all was not as it should be. That I was up to something I shouldn’t. Was plotting some kind of mischief making. Which is why. Cheerfully. Deliberately not showing any signs of unusual excitement. Even if that was hard to say the least. I innocently informed them. Just where I’d be. Although I’m sure it came. Much to their surprise. For they knew themselves. Our childhood friendship had long since soured. Had become. Not so much one of bitterness and hatred. But dislike and distaste. Why. Politely I asked if it was okay. To join her for my lunch. Would be acceptable if I spent most of the day there.

And. Thankfully it worked. My words. Must have left them grateful I wasn’t roaming the streets with some of the local boys. Getting into mischief and trouble. Though. Of course they remained blissfully unaware of the truth. That intended to get up to a completely different sort of mischief and trouble with not just Elizabeth but her two friends too. As. Without hesitation. They agreed. Told me to have fun. (Oh if only they knew. What my idea of fun entailed). To be back for my dinner.

So. Swiftly. Almost breaking into a full run. Having received the blessing of both my grandparents. I headed back to Elizabeth’s home. Rolls of tape in pocket. Wicked intentions decided. Knowledge gained from my time with Amanda. Freshly restored to the front of my mind. The experience collected as to what worked and what didn’t. Clearly forefront in my thoughts. That extra little torment. I’d discovered was seemingly so prevalent with the aid of just one rope. Etched in my thinking. Excitement. Of what she might have changed into prevalent in my pants.

Though sadly. I was to be left momentarily disappointed. Upon my return. As. While Elizabeth had indeed. No doubt reluctantly. With the intense provocation of her less that impressed friend Abigail. Who didn’t appear to like the thought of spending time trussed up and gagged. Not that day. Let alone for every day of the week should I win. Had kept her word. Had changed into that certain something a little tighter than before. That certain something slightly more revealing. And yes also in spandex. (Hey before you doubt me. Remember it was the 80’s. Spandex was all the age). It wasn’t the one piece bathing suit I’d hoped for. Wasn’t what. At the time I thought I desired the most.

But then. I really must stress. It was only momentarily. For whilst it wasn’t the bathing suit that I’d hope for. That I expected to look so good hugging Elizabeth’s curves. Clinging to her lovely pert butt. Crotch and ample breasts. It was impossible to complain about her choice. Or that of her friend. As even now I don’t know what the case my have been.

As instead she wore the shortest. Tightest. Of black spandex shorts you could image. Shorts so tight you could clearly see her knicker line. See how the hem. Ran upward. At an angle from her crotch to her waist. Down over her butt. Slipped between her cheeks. Very much like the shorts. Shorts so shorts they barely covered those aforementioned pert butt cheeks. That left very little to the imagination. Left me longing to humiliate by delivering a good spanking. (Something I’d learnt. For reasons I didn’t understand at the age of 14. Excited and aroused Amanda).

Wore the skimpiest of red spandex crop tops. One very similar to that seen on Abigail. Save for maybe a little tighter. Certainly more clingy. In all the right places. That. In at least one person’s mind. (And no. Not mine in this case. Though I was grateful none the less). Negated the need for a bra. Contained her soft. And in my eyes more than ample breasts. Did nothing to hide her hard protruding nipples. (Oh and before you ask. My jeans were most definitely bulging. If you get my drift)

But for now I’ll take my leave. Depart hopeful. That I’ve teased you just enough to return later for the conclusion to my trip down. A very joyful memory lane. To the point where finally all three find themselves securely bound, gagged and blindfold. And reveal if they managed to free themselves. Or whether I kept my money. Won the bet and took full advantage.

Bandit666
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

A bet to see three girls in spandex try to escape...You had a lucky childhood Bandit666 :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you I most certainly was blessed at this time. Although it looks very much like my efforts to finish setting the scene were slightly off the mark and that other members are just look for the binding to begin. So I’ll press on and hopeful quench that fire shortly.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Looking forward to it [mention]Bandit666[/mention]
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Thank you I most certainly was blessed at this time. Although it looks very much like my efforts to finish setting the scene were slightly off the mark and that other members are just look for the binding to begin. So I’ll press on and hopeful quench that fire shortly.
I beg to differ. Nothing like good teasing and foreplay to set the mood :D Heck, if done right like you tell it, it's just as good as the bondage!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you [mention]Mask6190[/mention]. That was exactly what part two was meant to achieve. So I’m very grateful to yourself for not only taking the time and effort to respond. But also for your insight into my intentions. So let’s hope the conclusion will be equally as enjoyable.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I really look forward to the conclusion [mention]Bandit666[/mention] :)
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

What a great bondage experience.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Thank you I most certainly was blessed at this time. Although it looks very much like my efforts to finish setting the scene were slightly off the mark and that other members are just look for the binding to begin. So I’ll press on and hopeful quench that fire shortly.
There are always people who want the basics, but adding this chapter makes the story more interesting and gives a nice insight in your youth.
Thank you and now patiently we wait for the continuation (no pressure :lol: ).
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
lochness
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lochness »

You really have. Teased us. Quite a bit.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I am really looking forward to the conclusion and thank you for taking us down memory lane with you. Ah, the 80´s - good to visit those years again :)
Megann
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Megann »

Very nice!
Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

Great story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic