Self/m. Tying myself up

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Quintus09

Self/m. Tying myself up

Post by Quintus09 »

OK I'm pretty bad at writing srories.or so my English teacher tells me. I hope.this isn't too bad. Im.also typing on my phone.

It was.Saturday morning and my mum had gone out shopping leaving me home.alone, not unusual. She always took hours because she usually got a coffee and.met a.friend., so I was.in my room.and got my stuff out of the bag under the bed. I was wearing dark blue shorts, light blue t shirt and bare feet. I started with my feet and tied.my ankles.together with clothes line, then my knees. I put a clean ankle.sock into my mouth and put two bits of tape over my mouth. Next I took a belt and put it roumd.my arms and chest at.about elbow level and buckled it infront. I set.the timer on my phone for one hour. Next the weakest part of tying myself up was my hands. I got a piece.of washing line and tied it into a loop. I doubled it over and put my hands.through the two loops behind my back. Then I twisted one wrist round so the loops.were.figure of 8. The rope.wouldn't slip off but I could easily untwist my hands to get out. I liked feeling my hands tied.being my back and feet tied together so rolled around a.bit pretending to try to get free. I looked at myself gagged in the mirror and held my bare feet up to look.at my soles.wriggling in the mirror. I got off the bed and hopped round a bit pretending to try and escape. I hopped and weighted a.bit during the hour but mostly just lay on my side kicking my legs sometimes. I would sit jp.to look at.my self.in the mirror, look at my hands tied behind my back in the mirror or lift my feet up.when I was lying down and look.at.my feet.in the mirror. My dribble made.my gag come.off after about half an hour but I decided to leave it and stay tied up.rather then get my hands.out to put it back. When the alarm on my phone went I twisted my wrists free, turned the alarm off and untied myself, throwing the tape.in the bin and putting the sock in the wash. Mum came back about an hour later.

Sorry if its bad but hope you like it.
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

Your story brings back memories for me, I also loved tying myself up when I was young. I also love being tied up with bare feet like you and having a friend tickle me there. :D
alexsmith
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by alexsmith »

If you wanna tie yourself up with a guaranteed timed escape, you just need a small hoop/circle/loop and some ice. This is what I do sometimes to tie myself to the bed with no chance of escape but failproof escape plan.

Make 2 seperate slip knots for your hands but put a knot in the rope so that when it tightens it is enough that you cant slip out but that it doesnt strangle your wrist, Stretch yourself into an X and tie one of the hand ropes with the slip knot to one corner of your bed where you wanna be stretched to. Using the other slip knot that will be for your other wrist tie the lose end to the loop (I have a curtain rail loop around 2inch in dia). Now get a long sock and fill it with some ice, the more ice the longer you will be trapped. Thread the sock with the ice in the toe through the loop on your hand rope and tie it to the other corner of your bed around where you wanna be stretched to. The idea is when you put your hand through the slip knot in that corner you cant get untethered til the ice has melted enough to slip through the loop. You can do this for both hands but i find just one is enough to free the other hand from the slip knot.

So once both hand slip knots are in the corners ready, i lay down, tie my feet to the corners of my bed, blindfold on and slip one hand in the slip knot and pull making sure it isnt to tight. I then losen that fast and test the other slip knot, satisfied I wont lose circilation I pull both arms tight and thats it. There is no escape cus your hands are at oppisite corners and you cant use the other to losen, but you have guaranteed escape when the ice melts enough. You can use smaller ice cubes just to make the sock end bigger than the loop and its only 20min or so of being trapped.

Let us know what you think and if you try this. You can tie some scciccors to the corner that you can reel up if for an emergency you need to escape RIGHT NOW but ruin your ropes.
Last edited by alexsmith 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Your story isn't as bad as you said it would be. There are only a few little typing errors but it's not causing any troubles while reading. I guess the "biggest" error are the many "." in the text when you missed the spacebar :lol: But as I said, it's not a big problem and doesn't cause any problems reading your story. If you write more stories that might be a bit longer, you should add some paragraphs to make it easier to read. You shouldn't listen to your english teacher in that case. Your writing is mostly fine. You can only get better at writing if you write more. I needed to learn that too. Only writing helps to improve writing ;)

I like your story because it remembers me on my first tries. Back when I was about 11 or younger, I made two slip knots in a rope and build myself some makeshift rope handcuffs that way. I never figured out to tie myself better at that age. And I knew my parents didn't like the idea, so I couldn't collect much stuff.

I really like your story. Thank you for posting it and bringing back some good old memories. But please promise me to always have an emergency escape plan. Sometimes things can go wrong where you never thought they would. Beeing truly stuck when you want or really need to be free isn't a nice feeling especially when getting found by parents afterwards. The best thing is always to find a friend your age to play such games... even though it's hard to find someone mostly. But if you keep tying yourself up, which I did a lot as a kid too, then make sure to have an additional escape plan for emergencies. [mention]alexsmith[/mention] seems to have a nice way to tie yourself up without getting free on your own but also mentioned to have a scissors nearby for emergencies. That's really important. Even today I tie myself up from time to time... but I use a timelock. But even there I got an emergency release built into it.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Have you ever tried something as simple as toy handcuffs? You stay tied up as long as you don’t push the buttons.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

As @killua says make sure you have an escape plan when tying yourself up. A knife or scissors that will definitely cut the rope. And make sure it is accessible, it’s no use on a table if you are on the floor. I learned the hard way. I managed to tie myself in a tight hogtie many years ago and I didn’t have an escape night. Fortunately I did just manage to get free before my parents came home. Now I tie myself on the bed with my knife on the floor so I just need to slide off if I need it.

Finally never ever stuff anything in your mouth when gagging yourself. If you start to choke you will panic and not be able to free yourself. It could end very badly.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic