After school tie up (m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Quintus09

After school tie up (m)

Post by Quintus09 »

My last year of primary.school.and.first year.of secondary (aged10-12) were affected by vivid and lock downs. Over the past year to six months normal is back. My mum does less.work.from home, I'm in school and despite.homework / afterschool.clubs there is usually at least.one day per.week.when I have about two hours at home.before.mum.comes.home.

I come.home, hang.my blazer.and coat if I have one up and kick my shoes into the cupboard. Next I take my socks off and put them in my pockets. They end up in the wash eventually. I sometimes putTV on or play video game or do homework but always barefoot and often tie my ankles together. I sometimes change to jeans and t.shirt or shorts and t.shirt . if I do not have homework I will tie my feet and legs together, gag myself and tie hands behind my back with a couple rope I can wriggle out of. I sometimes prop my bare feet up so my soles point at the TV and imagine to women can see my feet and see me all tied up. I make sure I'm free and cover rope marks half an hour before mum gets home.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you have fun.

I read in some other thread, that you teacher told you that you are bad at writing stories. Please don't listen to this. There is definitely room for improvement, but you are young, and simply writing more will make you a better writer. So, I hope you keep sharing stuff, if anything comes up, and that you, maybe, write some fiction. As I said, just work on it, and you will get better, especially at the beginning.

The only thing I want to urge you to stop doing is putting useless . at places where they don't belong. Like here:
My mum does less.work.from home
The . between less, work and from really break up the flow. Just go over a text, read it a second time, and erase them, where they don't belong.

Elsewise, I hope you will continue to write stuff, and share it here.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Definitely an interesting little post and second the comments above, keep writing, keep posting and your work can only improve. Good start
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic