Movie Bondage FF/M, M/F FINAL PART ADDED 6/7

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Movie Bondage FF/M, M/F FINAL PART ADDED 6/7

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

So a true story for a change of pace. This happened in March 2021. I write and shoot movies with DID themes but being switchy, I decided I wanted to do something different. I wrote a short about a husband planning to kill his wife by making it look like a home invasion gone wrong. Since the pandemic was still going on, I decided to keep the cast and crew down on the set. Therefore, I decided to play the husband. I hired two cute actresses--one to play the wife, the other my mistress--and had a female friend on sound and another on camera. Normally I would run the camera on my films but if I was going to be tied up, I couldn't do that.

In the script the husband (me) explains the plan to his mistress (we'll call her by her character name of Joan). Joan tells the wife--again we'll use the character name (Belinda) offscreen the plan, which is for the husband to chloroform the wife, tie her up, leave to go establish an alibi, sneak back to the house to kill her and then go back to his hotel in Atlantic City. After thinking he's actually knocked out his wife, the husband goes to get binding materials from his car. Upon coming back in, Joan chloroforms him and Joan and Belinda bind and gag the husband. When he awakens, they mock him for a bit before killing him and going off to establish alibis.

We were to start off the day with the long scene leading up to my murder. We started off shooting the scene with me chloroforming Belinda The actress playing Belinda is 5'7" with dark hair pulled back in a ponytail, wearing a long sleeve black satin blouse and black slacks. I'm in a black dress shirt and black khakis. I put the rag over her mouth and she passes out. Then I lay her on the floor and leave the house. So it's Joan's turn to chloroform me. She's also 5'7" wearing a black shirt and blue jeans. First take when I come back in and she just tosses the rag at my face. I have to explain that she's supposed to hold it over my mouth. Second take she gets it. Both actresses have to drag me into the kitchen then. Which they do, something that kinda hurts my arms, but hey, I wrote the script, right? Now comes the part I've been secretly looking forward to all week. Joan is supposed to tape my wrists behind my back while Belinda tapes my ankles and both of them apply tape to my mouth. I actually had a bit of a crush on Joan as I thought she was really gorgeous. Belinda was attractive, too, just not quite as attractive as Joan. So they roll me onto my stomach and start taping.

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by TiedAndTaped3D 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

PART TWO

The script called for both actresses to be wearing gloves during the murder scene. This included the scene where they tie me up using duct tape.

So they roll me onto my stomach and Belinda pulls my wrists behind my back. Both Belinda and Joan tried ripping off a long strip and putting on me that way. That didn't work so I suggested they just wind the tape. They did, but it still didn't quite bind me. I was able to slip one wrist out, though the other was basically taped to my back! In a way, slipping one out helped for when I was laying on my back, I could get some relief in between shots.

In the next shot, they roll me back onto my back to gag me. I encouraged them to just push the tape down but Joan still put it on gingerly. Belinda was supposed to slap it down, so she did. But I could still talk pretty easily. In between shots, I slipped one hand out and fixed my gag.

The scene went on for a couple of hours. Every so often, I'd pull my hand out for a few seconds before putting it back. At one point, Joan and I were bantering back and forth when she said "I'm not the one with duct tape on his mouth!"

Note to self: shoot a film where Joan gets her mouth taped.

Finally the two of them shoot me dead. I then point out that I can't get my left hand from behind my back as it's basically stuck there. The camerawoman came over and helped me with that.

Now it was Belinda's turn to get taped up!

TO BE CONTINUED
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

FINAL PART

I fully took over directing at this point. Belinda had changed from the black satin blouse to a red satin blouse.

As I said before, Belinda is 5'7" wearing heels that made her 5'8". I'm only 5'6". We start with the chloroforming scene. I'm supposed to kiss her on the neck before chloroforming her. Kissing necks and bondage are my two big fetishes, so I was really looking forward to it. I ended up having to stand on my tiptoes to do the kissing. On top of that, the camera woman kept messing up the shot. We ended up having to do four takes to get it right. All I could think was "I hope Belinda doesn't think this is happening on purpose!"

After we get the obligatory shot of her unconscious on the ground, it's my turn to tie her up. Belinda sat up and put her wrists behind her back. I wrapped the tape a couple of times around her wrists. Then I sat in front of her to tape her ankles.

"You're obviously better at taping people than Joan and me," she cracked. I merely grinned. After taping her ankles, I went to gag her.

"Mind two strips?" I asked.

She said she didn't. Two strips went over her mouth.

We get the shot of her sitting up as I walk out the door to leave her tied up. Next shot is supposed to be a different angle of her struggling. The sound girl points out that the batteries on the sound recorder have died. I check the bag and am embarrassed to find that I don't have spares.

"There's an A-Plus on the corner. May I leave you taped up while I run to the store for more batteries?" I asked Belinda.

She nodded it was okay. I knew there were three other people there in case she had an issue.

So off I run to the store to get the batteries. When I got back Joan was carrying on a one-sided conversation with the still bound and gagged Belinda. Replace the batteries and resume shooting. Irony: even after replacing the batteries, the sound girl didn't pick up most of the sound for the end of the scene!

I got a couple of shots of Belinda struggling and the shots of me shooting her dead. Finally I set her free and the day's shooting is done.

The second day of shooting had no bondage though I got to kiss Joan's neck in that scene, too. Of course, that was the time the camera woman got it right on the first go!

DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Sounds like a fun time!
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

Is there anyway we could see your movies?
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

LaxMax wrote: 1 year ago Is there anyway we could see your movies?
I'm hoping to have it out in a few more months, probably on YouTube or Vimeo.
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

nice! whats your youtube channel?
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

My YouTube PAge

You'll find clips from various films I've done as well as a few full shorts, most of which have Damsel In Distress action.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic