Afternoon tied up mmf

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Malacoda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Afternoon tied up mmf

Post by Malacoda »

One of the problems with being smallest kid on the block was that I was almost always the one who got tied up. One of the frustrating things for my friends was that I enjoyed it and never really tried to get loose.

Anyway, one afternoon when I was nine I was playing in the back yard and my friends came over, carrying lengths of clothesline as usual. With the usual laughing they took my arms and pulled them into a double hammerlock behind me and then tied my wrists so that I could not lower them. Then they cleave gagged me tightly and ran a rope from the back of the gag to my hands pulling the gag even tighter. That done, they led me to the swing set and leaned me back against one of the ladders. There were two ladders to the top and a fire pole.

They spread my feet and tied one to each pole of the ladder and then for good measure tied my waist to the ladder as well. I couldn't move or speak.

Then they left me.

After a time they came back with another kid who wanted to be tied up the same way I was. Every obliging, they tied him the same way I was only now the added a blindfold to me. Now I could neither speak nor see.

The sense of time no longer existed. By their voices I could tell that they had grabbed one of the little girls that lived across the alley and were tying her to the fire pole. I had no idea how they were tying her because I could not see.

And then they left us. I mean they really left us. I imagine the other two kids were trying work themselves loose but without any luck.

After some time they came back, checked our bindings and then, satisfied that we were going nowhere, went off again.

After some time they came back again and untied the other two kids, leaving me tied up as usual. They sort of got tired of me just standing there so they untied my feet and waist from the ladder and walked me a little ways to then tie my feet together and then push me down so I was laying on the grass. Then they tied my feet up to my hands as close as they could make them and left me.

And left me.

I had no sense of time so I had no idea how long it was until they came back and untied me. When I went in the house and could see a clock it was four hours after I had gone outside which meant that I was probably tied for 3 to 3 and half hours.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Great story. I love childhood tie up game stories and this is a good one.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Good story, but it doesn’t seem that it was a pleasant experience. Hope you didn’t mind too much
Malacoda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Malacoda »

It was fun but it lasted just a bit too long.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

It might be a bit long but still sounds like a fun experience. But isn't the double hammerlock a bit uncomfortable for so long?
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Sounds fun even if it was a bit long
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic