Research, of a sort… (M self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Research, of a sort… (M self)

Post by Trammel »

I’ve written stories for the fiction section. Those are fun to live vicariously through these fictitious characters and situations. However, I really enjoy tie ups myself and that just hasn’t been an option for a while so I decided to take matters into my own hands, so to speak.

When writing about fictitious people tied up. I like to write about what it feels like to be tied up and the accompanying emotions. Those are hard to duplicate in real life without being tied up for real.

Last night, after writing another chapter, I took out my bag of ropes and such, at bedtime. It had been a hot day and despite the air conditioning I had on gym shorts and a t-shirt with no shoes or socks. I am fairly tan from a lot of time outside in the summer sun.

Sorry, for all of you fans of tie ups behind the back but I have not found a good way to do that in self ties. Yes, I have a pair of handcuffs but I find it almost impossible to find the key hole behind my back and I really don’t want to get stuck for real. Handcuffs and cable ties can become quite painful too although I do dabble in them. I prefer rope.

I took a length of rope and wound it around my legs just below the knees, twice, then I twisted the 2 ends around each other and threaded them around the outside of the leg bindings, and between my legs, cinching it tight. Then I took another length of rope, tied it to the leg bindings, and used that to tie my crossed wrists with about a foot of length between my leg bindings and my wrists. I crossed my wrists and tied them in an X pattern, then looped the ends around the outside of the wrist bindings, and between my wrists, in order to cinch it tight.

This tie was quite restrictive, kind of a modified front hogtie which greatly restricted my movement. There was no way to reach the knots with my mouth. I probably could have made it nearly impossible by shortening the length of the rope between my wrists and legs but I did want an eventual escape route which was limited to undoing the knots binding my wrists to my legs.

I laid there on my bed for some time feeling quite helpless. As I pulled on my wrist bindings and contemplated the impossibility of pulling my wrists free, I thought about what it would feel like to be tied this way with my hands behind my back and no escape option.

I forced myself to not use my escape option and I eventually fell asleep. I woke a couple hours later in some discomfort. My wrist and leg bindings hurt and my hands had partially fallen asleep. I worked to get feeling back in my hands then eventually exercised my escape option. Once my wrists were free of my legs, I found it to be quite difficult to undo any knots around my wrists and they remained tied for another 30 minutes before I become serious about escape and freed, with my teeth, my wrists, then untied my legs.

A fun time of self tie and “research.”
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.