Walking home from school, mm/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Malacoda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Walking home from school, mm/m

Post by Malacoda »

The walk home from school.

When I was nine or ten my friends and would walk to and from school together. When spring finally came, a new twist was put on the walk home, someone would be tied up. As I was the shortest and the most willing, it was usually me.

They would take a pair cowboy handcuffs, cheap dime store things that if they were put on behind the back with back of the hands facing each other they were impossible to escape from. The pull of the arms meant you could not reach the little button that unlocked them. So there we were, a motley group of young people with one or more handcuffed walking home. Of course the bound kid was completely helpless so the rest formed a sort of cordon around him or her to ward off any bullies.

There was a real advantage to being the one tied up.

That was until you got home.

You could be released. After all, the kid who owned the handcuffs wanted them back, probably to use on a sibling later, If they used your own handcuffs to tie you, well, you might go into your house still tied and hope mother would unlock you, which she usually did unless she thought it was funny and left you like that for a couple hours. Mine thought it was funny most of the time but then she was used to my friends tying me up and did not let it bother her. There are times I think my mother did not like me very much.

There were a number of times when they would come back to play to find me still handcuffed. It made it easier for them. Not sure if it made it easier for me, but that was obviously not a consideration.

This was done every day after school that spring until the last day of school.

The last day of school back then was the first Friday in June. We would go in, get our report cards, say good bye to the teacher who was leaving that summer to get married. Then we would be released in time for lunch and walk home.

When we got outside I turned and put my hands behind me expecting to be handcuffed. To my surprise I was not. My hands were tied with clothesline and I was gagged with a cleave gag. Ok that was different. They had not discovered the double hammerlock position yet but they tied my hands back to back cinched in the middle.

We walked home by the usual route and when we got to my house, my friends left me tied and gagged as they went in with me. Mother had milk and cookies ready and they took the gag out, leaving my hands tied, tied my feet and fed me. Mother was thoroughly bemused by this, laughed when they turned me around to show how my hands were tied, and just smiled as they put the gag back in my mouth, helped me to hop out the back door, down the back steps and then lay me on the ground to hogtie me. Telling my mother they would be back that afternoon they all went home for lunch.

Mother knew they would be back as soon as they left their report cards home and just went back the house leaving me tied up in the back yard. I knew they would be back too, if only to retrieve their rope.

It was the prelude to a long summer.
Last edited by Malacoda 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Interesting, but please line space between paragraphs.

Drawscore
Malacoda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Malacoda »

Fixed
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Malacoda wrote: 1 year agoIt was the prelude to a long summer.
A very interesting summer, for sure!

Thanks for posting this
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Thank you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic